Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

stallionsden

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what went wrong, but I'm getting an exception from the store shelves mod, all the other loot mods are working fine, but anytime anyone in my world tries to loot one of the shelves, it gives them an exception, shows a massive storage menu, and locks them from doing anything else.

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

Not sure what went wrong, but I'm getting an exception from the store shelves mod, all the other loot mods are working fine, but anytime anyone in my world tries to loot one of the shelves, it gives them an exception, shows a massive storage menu, and locks them from doing anything else.

Ok will look at it when I return home. Just collecting my kid from hospital

Open up the loot.xml and try changing the size of the containers from 11,17 to something smaller like 8,9. I placed one of the shelves in creative mode and was able to open and close it fine. Didn't have time to look for one already in the world.

Open up the loot.xml and try changing the size of the containers from 11,17 to something smaller like 8,9. I placed one of the shelves in creative mode and was able to open and close it fine. Didn't have time to look for one already in the world.

I Will look at the loot.xml but I fixed this issue for some silly reason Google drive keeps changing to previous version but hopefully not this issue again lol

Grrr ok StoreShelves Fixed. Sorry stupid google drive.

You can upload the file to the forum and do it that way. I have put around 3 or 4 modlets up here and haven't had much trouble. Just know that for some reason Firefox gives me problems with the managing attachments screen while Chrome doesn't.

You can upload the file to the forum and do it that way. I have put around 3 or 4 modlets up here and haven't had much trouble. Just know that for some reason Firefox gives me problems with the managing attachments screen while Chrome doesn't.

Yeh I do that by Google drive since drop box doesn't like popular people lol they stop your ability to upload stuff so I use Google drive. If I understood github I would prolly use that lol. I use chrome myself to

Special Forces Cases

reports showed the decline of the human race people dying and turning,becoming zombies. You however were prepared for this for years. As a Doomsday Prepper you collected all the Necessary equipment required to survive.

Adds -

* 3 cases with all the necessary survival gear one would need

*Warning*

- unless you have a bigger backpack open 1 bag at a time and sort

***NOTE***

windows.xml (windowslooting requires editing to 20 rows and 15 columns) so this section -

<!--#$-IGS BEGIN: Adding cursor area. -$#-->

<window name="windowLooting" width="378" height="378" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left" anchor_side="bottomright" visible="false" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="0" disableautobackground="true">

<sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" sprite="ui_game_panel_header"/>

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-6" width="172" height="32" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="30" font_size="30" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="220, -4"/>

</panel>

<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />

<rect name="content" pos="3,-49" >

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="10" cols="9" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

SO SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS -

<!--#$-IGS BEGIN: Adding cursor area. -$#-->

<window name="windowLooting" width="378" height="378" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left" anchor_side="bottomright" visible="false" cursor_area="true" >

<!--#$-IGS END.-$#-->

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="0" disableautobackground="true">

<sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" sprite="ui_game_panel_header"/>

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-6" width="172" height="32" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="30" font_size="30" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="220, -4"/>

</panel>

<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />

<rect name="content" pos="3,-49" >

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="20" cols="15" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

Special Forces Cases

reports showed the decline of the human race people dying and turning,becoming zombies. You however were prepared for this for years. As a Doomsday Prepper you collected all the Necessary equipment required to survive.

Adds -

* 2 cases with all the necessary survival gear one would need

I have the two back packs in my inventory but when I place them on the ground I can't interact with them. Not sure if this is because of the new update 17.1 or not, plus I get loot.xml errors and several items not loaded. I'll double check to see if this are the cause of the errors and will report back.

I have the two back packs in my inventory but when I place them on the ground I can't interact with them. Not sure if this is because of the new update 17.1 or not, plus I get loot.xml errors and several items not loaded. I'll double check to see if this are the cause of the errors and will report back.

I will look at it in a sec. My apologies I think I was know the issue

my apologies I have fixed the errors (this time lol it wasnt the size of the lootcontainers lol) I had some personal items I created in there lol. it should all be fixed now

Thanks for the response Stallionsden. I was looking forward to trying it. I'll download it now.

Edit: Well I downloaded the mod and I STILL can't interact with the bags on the ground. I even removed all other mods and only have your mod in the mod folder so I have no idea.

Thanks for the response Stallionsden. I was looking forward to trying it. I'll download it now.

Edit: Well I downloaded the mod and I STILL can't interact with the bags on the ground. I even removed all other mods and only have your mod in the mod folder so I have no idea.

Try again I needed to adjust one bit of code, should be ok now

As a side note did you tweak the pallet mod even further? I've checked at least 30 pallets but no loot option. Not sure what's going on or I could just have bad RNG. I'll let you know about the other mod in a moment.

havent touched it in a while. while in game with your modlets loaded in console type exportcurrentconfigs then go to c drive users username roaming 7 days to die in the save folder and in the world your in go into config folder and then blocks search for pallet it should show my edits in there.

Archived