JaxTeller718 Modlet Collection

JaxTeller718

Apologies if I'm just not smart in asking this.

I was sent here by way of a thread I made, looking to increase wandering hordes, and overall number of zombies, I saw your modlets, and was wondering how I'd go about implementing them on a Dedicated Server, and do I have to edit things for clients? (I'd assume not, but wanted to double check.)

Edit: By way of looking at the files, it'd seem the smart thing to do would be to edit out the lines where you say removal, and slow in what you've entered, is that the case? If so, sorry to hvae asked this question, I just want to be sure.

.... was wondering how I'd go about implementing them on a Dedicated Server, and do I have to edit things for clients? (I'd assume not, but wanted to double check.)

Just need to put their folder in the below path:

..\steamcmd\7_days_to_die_server\Mods\

Works like a charm.

Just need to put their folder in the below path:

..\steamcmd\7_days_to_die_server\Mods\

Works like a charm.

Hello, sorry. I use the startdedicated.bat found at this location (On my PC) C:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die

There is no a mods folder or sub folder in that location. Apologies, this is why I was asking if I had to modify my data xmls directly or not.

Hello, sorry. I use the startdedicated.bat found at this location (On my PC) C:\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die

There is no a mods folder or sub folder in that location. Apologies, this is why I was asking if I had to modify my data xmls directly or not.

No modifications necessary. Just make a new folder in that location called Mods and drop my folders in there. If you wish to uninstall any modlet just delete the modlets folder in there.

All modlets EXCEPT Trader Quest Balances working on Stable 18.1b7

No modifications necessary. Just make a new folder in that location called Mods and drop my folders in there. If you wish to uninstall any modlet just delete the modlets folder in there.

Truly a god amongst men, thank you, and hats off good Sir, I appreciate the mods and the hard work.

Great that they are confirmed working, thanks for that.

The modlet that slightly increases the horde spawn size how much of a difference is that over vanilla...? I'm just trying to make the world seem more populated than it currently is.

Also do you ever intend to do one to increase the numbers of animal spawns, again just trying to populate the world a little.

Thanks for what you do and share with us :)

Great that they are confirmed working, thanks for that.

The modlet that slightly increases the horde spawn size how much of a difference is that over vanilla...? I'm just trying to make the world seem more populated than it currently is.

Also do you ever intend to do one to increase the numbers of animal spawns, again just trying to populate the world a little.

Thanks for what you do and share with us :)

It's a noticeable increase. Our goal was to lower the difficulty from 5 to 3 (On my server) but increase the number of zombies across the board. (Less super tanks, more swarms.) And so far on Day 15 we're finding that it's a very happy middle ground, you'll often chain combat zombies. We decided to use Bigger Hordes, More Wilderness Zombies, and Increased Zombie Sight, and I'm super happy so far with how it has turned out.

It's a noticeable increase. Our goal was to lower the difficulty from 5 to 3 (On my server) but increase the number of zombies across the board. (Less super tanks, more swarms.) And so far on Day 15 we're finding that it's a very happy middle ground, you'll often chain combat zombies. We decided to use Bigger Hordes, More Wilderness Zombies, and Increased Zombie Sight, and I'm super happy so far with how it has turned out.

Thanks, it's encouraging to know that the balance seems about right.

try the knife

I just looked and didn't see a MOD on Jax's first page with knife.

Are you saying the default in game Hunter Knife does similar to his old weed wacker? (at work now so cannot take a look)

Or am I just being thick headed and not seeing what you are referring to?

Thanks

@Jax, I'm curious has anyone reported issues with Blood Moons with any of these modlets running? The server has only your mods running, in particular: Increased Wandering Hordes, Increased Zombie Sight Against Players, Increased Wilderness Zombie, Ravenhearst Style Backpack Stash All Buttons, Car Respawner.

Basically what is happening, is on Blood Moon/Horde nights, the horde won't always spawn,a nd will sometimes just sort of spin in place if they do, they don't actually hunt anyone down, any ideas?

I just looked and didn't see a MOD on Jax's first page with knife.

Are you saying the default in game Hunter Knife does similar to his old weed wacker? (at work now so cannot take a look)

Or am I just being thick headed and not seeing what you are referring to?

Thanks

Yes, the knife is now crazy fast :D

@Jax, I'm curious has anyone reported issues with Blood Moons with any of these modlets running? The server has only your mods running, in particular: Increased Wandering Hordes, Increased Zombie Sight Against Players, Increased Wilderness Zombie, Ravenhearst Style Backpack Stash All Buttons, Car Respawner.

Basically what is happening, is on Blood Moon/Horde nights, the horde won't always spawn,a nd will sometimes just sort of spin in place if they do, they don't actually hunt anyone down, any ideas?

Update: Removed zombie sight and decreased zombie range and they work properly again. Will investigate further when I am at my PC and not on the phone.

Jax,

Do you have an updated version of the Weed Wacker? Or know of another one that is good.

Wife is asking for this so she can make it all pretty.

Thanks for work.

Sorry ive been away for a few days, we are prepping Ravenhearst for testing :) So slammed. Im also going to be releasing and all new mod overhaul like Ravenhearst. That will have its own thread and it will be a mixture of edited released modlets and my own personal modlets. Look for that thread soon.,

Im going to be adding some more modlets for you guys in the next few days, some requests from here and also I will be updating the Action Skills modlet to include some more categories and weapons.

I will also add 2 new alternate downloads for biome and wh zeds, one that triples them instead of doubles for those looking for more risk. Ill also get an animal one out for you guys too :)

Sorry ive been away for a few days, we are prepping Ravenhearst for testing :) So slammed. Im also going to be releasing and all new mod overhaul like Ravenhearst. That will have its own thread and it will be a mixture of edited released modlets and my own personal modlets. Look for that thread soon.,

Im going to be adding some more modlets for you guys in the next few days, some requests from here and also I will be updating the Action Skills modlet to include some more categories and weapons.

I will also add 2 new alternate downloads for biome and wh zeds, one that triples them instead of doubles for those looking for more risk. Ill also get an animal one out for you guys too :)

Very much looking forwards to em ^^

Tho not looking forward having to start over after getting soo far with minimum deaths :playful: . That and I will have to remake a new world (I have a problem playing the same world where I know everything is at, makes it too easy xP )and re-edit it so majority of it is wasteland with only very few pockets of green oasises. Tallon/War3zuk has a wonderful modlet that makes it so demos have chance of spawning in wasteland at night so it adds that extra spookiness/danger at night.

Oh I also started a new world since last time and have my random hordes again, only thing I can think of being unlucky or setting it so horde night is a random day after the 7th day may of made it funky (made it this time horde night is exactly every 7 days)

Very much looking forwards to em ^^

Tho not looking forward having to start over after getting soo far with minimum deaths :playful: . That and I will have to remake a new world (I have a problem playing the same world where I know everything is at, makes it too easy xP )and re-edit it so majority of it is wasteland with only very few pockets of green oasises. Tallon/War3zuk has a wonderful modlet that makes it so demos have chance of spawning in wasteland at night so it adds that extra spookiness/danger at night.

Oh I also started a new world since last time and have my random hordes again, only thing I can think of being unlucky or setting it so horde night is a random day after the 7th day may of made it funky (made it this time horde night is exactly every 7 days)

I used to have this same issue in a15 when we would edit the xmls after a horde night. Since then i try not to mess with day settings because it can be wonky.

None of the modlets should require a restart, although if i make a bunch of changes to the action skill one it is possible it may. Ill make sure to put out a warning first if it does.

The demolisher modlet sounds cool, ill have to check that one out.

I used to have this same issue in a15 when we would edit the xmls after a horde night. Since then i try not to mess with day settings because it can be wonky.

None of the modlets should require a restart, although if i make a bunch of changes to the action skill one it is possible it may. Ill make sure to put out a warning first if it does.

The demolisher modlet sounds cool, ill have to check that one out.

Oh! Helps if I actually install it and check it out in a dummy world and not be a dummy myself and assume.

I thought it would replaced all base stats like in other overhuals (strength agility intel etc) and turn those into progression.

I admit it sounds like that would make the character a bit too strong for my tastes and take away the challenge I crave :05.18-flustered:

But yee the demolisher is super fun, made many like resident evil 2 Mr X moments of demolisher busting through the wall at night with me screaming into the darkness of the wasteland night.

With the modlet to increase the wilderness zombies does that include the number of them which can be found in house's.?

Just started a new RWG game with that modlet, and the other one for hordes, loaded and the first house that I visited had quite a lot of them inside. Or is that decided differently.?

Thanks

Archived