JaxTeller718 Modlet Collection

JaxTeller718

Anyway to increase the zombies inside buildings again? The decrease in them makes looting buildings easier.

I completely agree, but for it to be effective you would have to into the actual poi and rearrange the sleeper volumes and add some. I WILL test something that may work as a band aid fix. Also working on some new ones today for you guys :)

2 new modlets added

Increased Zombie Sight Range. In vanilla zombie sight and hear distance is ...0 so we tuned it to 10 for hearing and 30 for sight.

Increased wandering horde sizes. This can be adjusted by you guys if you like, but the WH have been increased from vanilla so they are a force to be reckoned with. Vanilla sizes range from 4 - 10. Now they can range from 20 to 40. Animals are not raised as much. They range from 3 - 8

The increase wondering hordes and increased zombies in the wilderness is insane

just saw a horde with like 50 zombies

Glad you like it lol

Im certain i will be balancing them a bit as we go along. We are all new to vanilla so its going to take some time before we settle in and see what works and doesnt ;)

Do you feel it was too much? i can definitely adjust it a bit in the morning

Glad you like it lol

Im certain i will be balancing them a bit as we go along. We are all new to vanilla so its going to take some time before we settle in and see what works and doesnt ;)

Do you feel it was too much? i can definitely adjust it a bit in the morning

Well... I'm gamestage 120 so I'm unsure what it's supposed to be like tbh. Definitely a lot more.

But since I increased the wilderness one too. It's hard to tell. The wondering might be a bit high, but I'll keep monitoring it.

drag and drop into the mods folder. with the way the backpack is set up in vanilla you only see the buttons when you are in a container.

My mod Ravehearst has a different backpack edit made by our very own WookieNookie where you see the buttons all the time. This modlet is NOT the one we made, its the default vanilla one.

drag and drop into the mods folder. with the way the backpack is set up in vanilla you only see the buttons when you are in a container.

My mod Ravehearst has a different backpack edit made by our very own WookieNookie where you see the buttons all the time. This modlet is NOT the one we made, its the default vanilla one.

Thank you Jax, i realized that after playing for a bit. either way, I am loving your modlets, keep up the good work!

Archived