The Married Life...

unholyjoe

Mud can be clear. You just have to analyse it enough! You have drilling mud, fluid mud, non-consolidated mud, etc.. :)

you are suppose to be going on honey moon was you not? if so... get out of here... go.... get... dont forget to take your wife and leave the laptop home. :)

you are suppose to be going on honey moon was you not? if so... get out of here... go.... get... dont forget to take your wife and leave the laptop home. :)

Jep, better enjoy it while you can... There will be plenty of time to ignore her later on...

when's the last time you ducked a swinging frying pan? ooops <looks back over shoulder> :)

Haha, you poor guy. I throw "equal rights" in her face... I'm sure she wouldn't want me to hit back you see...

You need to find the good in this weird inequity, that women seem to believe in ;)

Haha, you poor guy. I throw "equal rights" in her face... I'm sure she wouldn't want me to hit back you see...

You need to find the good in this weird inequity, that women seem to believe in ;)

i know.. i keep looking at the marriage license to see that "what's yours is mine" statement because it's not fair and i do not see it. i wouldnt give her up anyways... she has put up with me and gaming all these years. :)

- - - Updated - - -

"Always keep your mouth open when insulting a lady, she might throw a drink at you!"

- Edward Elizabeth Hitler : Bottom

never thought of that one :)

Haha, nah, leaving on the 1st week of September :) So I hope A17 will be out by the time we get back in early October!

i know.. i keep looking at the marriage license to see that "what's yours is mine" statement because it's not fair and i do not see it. i wouldnt give her up anyways... she has put up with me and gaming all these years. :)

- - - Updated - - -

never thought of that one :)

We all find a balance! Those that aren't quitters, that is :).

But come on! Gaming is a hobby... Hitting people with frying pans is hardly that... Also, what kind of message does it send the kids...

See, winning is easy :p

We all find a balance! Those that aren't quitters, that is :).

But come on! Gaming is a hobby... Hitting people with frying pans is hardly that... Also, what kind of message does it send the kids...

See, winning is easy :p

kids from first marriage are grown and on their own and with kids.. :)

gaming is hobby... testing for me is serious tho. frying pan ordeal is her way of saying time to stop work and fix dinner.

its all good tho as 30+ yrs with her now and we kid each other until she gets between me and my monitors... :)

Shush! Not so loud.. Then she'll hear you! You think the screamers in the game are bad..?

So... We got hitters and screamers... Maaan I'm feeling lucky :).

Though I still cant figure out, why she has 4 times as much clothing that I do. And the SHOES! Must be an entire retirement fund right there... Ah whatever... Shes happy :)

- - - Updated - - -

kids from first marriage are grown and on their own and with kids.. :)

gaming is hobby... testing for me is serious tho. frying pan ordeal is her way of saying time to stop work and fix dinner.

its all good tho as 30+ yrs with her now and we kid each other until she gets between me and my monitors... :)

Guess that's the balance right there :).

When you happy/content, then you're happy/content :)

So... We got hitters and screamers... Maaan I'm feeling lucky :).

Though I still cant figure out, why she has 4 times as much clothing that I do. And the SHOES! Must be an entire retirement fund right there... Ah whatever... Shes happy :)

- - - Updated - - -

Guess that's the balance right there :).

When you happy/content, then you're happy/content :)

Lol.. Yeah tell me about it.

Well.. When I tell her she has too many shoes in our home, she points to my rock collection. Then I mumble something about science and shuffle off.. :)

Well.. When I tell her she has too many shoes in our home, she points to my rock collection. Then I mumble something about science and shuffle off.. :)

Yes well... I learned to stay away from that one... By "that one", I mean the analogy to this: "Shoes are very expensive, rocks are practically free".

That gets ME in to trouble...

Guess we found my balance ;)

- - - Updated - - -

For a second there I wondered if I was on a game or a marriage discussion forum.

Haha, true...

Maybe Roland will clean it up later ;)

Haha you guys are cracking me up today! I'm glad i don't have a shoe addiction; dresses are expensive enough. I spent $400 on dresses this weekend, and yes, I'm a straight white male. :p

"science and shuffle off..." :D mental imagery at its finest! :D

Lmao did you get a look at her before she swung? I would've been paralyzed by attraction. :D role plaaaayy night!!! :p

Sorry; hope I'm not steping on toes. <looks back over shoulder>

sure not... but i have to say and this is game related... she keeps me awake so that helps when testing and keeps me alive.... hell one time a was loafing off and she walked in behind me and seen something strange and asked if that was normal... WEEEEEE she found a bug and not even a tester.

Haha you guys are cracking me up today! I'm glad i don't have a shoe addiction; dresses are expensive enough. I spent $400 on dresses this weekend, and yes, I'm a straight white male. :p

"science and shuffle off..." :D mental imagery at its finest! :D

What you do when you are home alone is your business!!! :smile-new::encouragement:

Jezus, Roland.

You're answering all these questions from all these people like a freaking boss (seriously), but you forgot to answer my request regarding marital life tips!

"Yes, dear"

The only phrase you will ever need for marital bliss. Oh, and

Jezus, Roland.

You're answering all these questions from all these people like a freaking boss (seriously), but you forgot to answer my request regarding marital life tips!

tip:

Get used to saying "Yes Dear!", "Your right Dear!", "That's perfectly fine Dear!", "I'm just kidding Dear!".. oh! and "I'm sorry Dear!"

You can also switch things up by adding Honey, Babe, My love, Sweetheart, and so on when you say those.. and keep your rock collection in locked cases if that fails ;)

tip:

Get used to saying "Yes Dear!", "Your right Dear!", "That's perfectly fine Dear!", "I'm just kidding Dear!".. oh! and "I'm sorry Dear!"

You can also switch things up by adding Honey, Babe, My love, Sweetheart, and so on when you say those.. and keep your rock collection in locked cases if that fails ;)

The only phrase that will bring you true marital bliss is 'I want a divorce'.. Sure the next year or two will suck, but it's soooo worth it. After that you have a whole new life and you can find true happiness. At least that's how it worked for me. The key to a happy life. Stay away from women.. Actually just the ones who want a commitment. And dudes in dresses, not that I've made that mistake several times..

Archived