My Thoughts After Playing Alpha 17. Yes I said Alpha 17!

Roland

Calling it now, Str will up inv size. Or at least str upping inventory size is my guess as to why its a canditate for fan favorite.

Dynamic backpacks would be a huge inclusion that many modders want. It's something that has been looked at extensively already by modders but with no real way to achieve it easily.

Dynamic backpacks would be a huge inclusion that many modders want. It's something that has been looked at extensively already by modders but with no real way to achieve it easily.

Yeah, as the bag size has to be set in one of the .dll's, and the way the UI is in a16.

Genius first post. :)

Where'd you get that from....?

My guess is they are talking about the quests, if enough people dislike the rewards the devs can improve them, as like he said there isin't a point of no return since it'd most likely be just a xml edit. This is just my guess anyway.

My guess is they are talking about the quests, if enough people dislike the rewards the devs can improve them, as like he said there isin't a point of no return since it'd most likely be just a xml edit. This is just my guess anyway.

My guess is post #180 and I'm going to confirm that that is exactly the point. Take it from me. (He did...) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope the crafting portion stays as fun as it has been. I love making bases, and enjoy trying out other's base ideas. The dungeon style POI's sound fun but they will not be the first things I try. The more in-depth quests sound interesting, I rarely worry about any quests now.

Early game crafting is virtually unchanged. Mid to late game crafting is still in flux. The unlocking of workstations and advanced recipes including weapon and vehicle recipes is something that is probably on a dev’s local editor but hasn’t been committed to the testing build yet.

Once it is all implemented it should be a lot of fun. The game was fantastic before when we could craft weapons.

The level requirement for the Chem Station and First Aid was pretty lame. That should definitely not be mid to late. If you can't craft First Aid by 20 there is really something wrong with the game. Especially since you can craft instant heal Aloe cream at level 1

Archived