Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

50 minutes ago, KhaineGB said:

Probably? But eh... I don't see the point. The stone hammer is fast enough for building in the start

Is that in response to my question?

if so, what I meant was a nailgun that can replace the hammer, axe, shovel/auger and wrench...sort of a "one tool to rule them all" type thing...I realize there is something of the sort out there, but the exp gain is astronomical. So much so that I essentially had to pre-build my base in the editor, and place it via the prefabs.txt list, to avoid all the levels I'd gain from building with said tool.

I'd edit the xml's, but I've no idea where the exp gain code is located when building.

Hi Khaine,

Was wondering if you had an eta on A19 version coming out ?

Played vanilla A19 but tbh - it's a little boring once you get over the much improved graphics - Darkness Falls is SO much better....

Thanks for the MOD mate - it kept me and my mates/wife playing 7dtd..

4 hours ago, Adr said:

Hi Khaine,

Was wondering if you had an eta on A19 version coming out ?

Played vanilla A19 but tbh - it's a little boring once you get over the much improved graphics - Darkness Falls is SO much better....

Thanks for the MOD mate - it kept me and my mates/wife playing 7dtd..

I don't do release dates or eta's. It's done when it's done.

3 hours ago, rastacr1984 said:

hello, im new in this.

may i ask what is the lastest version?. if there is a link for it?. i see alpha 19 was released 6/30/2020. is this correct. sorry if i wrote something incorrectly. thanks. 

-rasta

Mod only works on A18.4.

Latest mod version is 2.50.2.

9 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

I don't do release dates or eta's. It's done when it's done.

Mod only works on A18.4.

Latest mod version is 2.50.2.

Love the mod! It has something for every flavor!

About 19. At least give us a cookie! What things you have to remake or redo for launch? Like we are safe to play regular 19 for a week, a month, 2 months?

Also any future plans? Like the idea of late game with techs- this can be further expanded (nuclear plant, nuke, jet pack or helicopter etc). As reaching late game for veterans is quite easy but then remains the question- what now!? Start over or is there incentive to reach some kind of a goal!

There are Sci-fi doors etc, there should be sci-fi blocks no? I mean when you have done all the grind, and you are on day n+ and you walking like a tank! Maybe a 4th demon essence- a black essence (!) for something ultra hard!

And maybe a tool to remove those bedrock blocks(sci-fi) not just dig out the block underneath! haha

There won't be a mod release until A19 STABLE at the very least. If previous alphas are anything to go by, it might not even be until A19.1, because what happened in A17 and A18, is I got the mod ready for an experimental release, then A17.1/A18.1 experiemental dropped and I had to update all my stuff again. :D

There definitely won't be anything like nuclear power plants (tried to add that, broke the code REALLY badly), jet packs or helicopters.

I am working on a potential quest line, but have hit a bit of a snag. 3 of the POI's for it are done, though.

And since TFP removed the "increased gamestage from higher difficulty" thing, i'm working on my own difficulty modifiers right now.

9 hours ago, KhaineGB said:

There won't be a mod release until A19 STABLE at the very least. If previous alphas are anything to go by, it might not even be until A19.1, because what happened in A17 and A18, is I got the mod ready for an experimental release, then A17.1/A18.1 experiemental dropped and I had to update all my stuff again. :D

There definitely won't be anything like nuclear power plants (tried to add that, broke the code REALLY badly), jet packs or helicopters.

I am working on a potential quest line, but have hit a bit of a snag. 3 of the POI's for it are done, though.

And since TFP removed the "increased gamestage from higher difficulty" thing, i'm working on my own difficulty modifiers right now.

Just curious, but what will you be starting updates on? UI first? Or something deeper?

Pretty much everything is done right now. This is what i've got left to do to get the mod back to the same state it was in for A18.4.

- Fix aim down sights for my custom guns. 
- Check attachments on my custom guns. 
- Re-do per-zombie loot lists. 
- Add some variance to the snow biome. 
- Re-do bloodmoon and wandering horde (maybe a slightly slower burn since better guns are rarer now?) 
- Various localization fixes.

On 6/25/2020 at 4:42 PM, Pra3t0r 0f R0m3 said:

Hey Khaine what game settings/ loot settings and percentages/ game difficulty etc do you play and or recommend is the best way to play this mod? 

Thanks just wondering wanted to get the opinion of the creator.