Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

It's likely what you read unlocked a perk, and you don't meet the requirements for the perk.

Another possibility is that you did unlock the weapon, but because you're not in the correct workbench to make it, it's showing as "locked" (even though it's not)

Thanks again Khaine for your help - I really enjoying the mod now :)

And sorry for the noob question, but I dont know how to improve my health. In Vanilla I have perks for it, but I learned Chemistry and activated all the points I could activate. My level is over 20 and I still have just 100 Health - which I find low. Is that normal? Maybe it is. Thanks for your help!

Kristina

Edited by Krisrennt (see edit history)

Playing the medium map and got a tier 4 fetch. Was in front of the retirement place and when I started it the whole thing collapsed😁. Turns out the house was underground so it was removing the retirement center.

1012 s 2829 w

16 hours ago, Krisrennt said:

Thanks again Khaine for your help - I really enjoying the mod now :)

And sorry for the noob question, but I dont know how to improve my health. In Vanilla I have perks for it, but I learned Chemistry and activated all the points I could activate. My level is over 20 and I still have just 100 Health - which I find low. Is that normal? Maybe it is. Thanks for your help!

Kristina

You want Health Nut. Also you want to eat/drink stuff that gives you average/good buffs to increase your health.

14 hours ago, zader said:

I didn't realize when I started that there are dfmaps and chose pregen03 do I have to start a new game to get all the features?

Yep. Navezgane has been edited to be DF compatible. The other maps haven't.

5 hours ago, jgibo1 said:

Playing the medium map and got a tier 4 fetch. Was in front of the retirement place and when I started it the whole thing collapsed😁. Turns out the house was underground so it was removing the retirement center.

1012 s 2829 w

...that's kinda funny. :D

Maps are gonna be re-done for A19.

Question for anyone reading: Is there a type of POI that has a better chance of dropping a Tool and Die set? Been checking the obvious Pass n Gas and Working Stiffs and have found more calipers and welding torches than I can use. No luck with the TnD yet. Suggestions?

First allow me to say that I am enjoying your mod, but, I need help with a problem (not a mod problem, but a problem my dumb butt created lol).  I was messing around with some of your added stuff from the mod, and I placed one of your scifi doors (unlocked), but I cant remove it, nothing seems to damage it.  I even tried the Admin Hammer, no luck.  Is there a trick that Im not doing?  Thank you for any help.

8 hours ago, hardlymick said:

Question for anyone reading: Is there a type of POI that has a better chance of dropping a Tool and Die set? Been checking the obvious Pass n Gas and Working Stiffs and have found more calipers and welding torches than I can use. No luck with the TnD yet. Suggestions?

Best way to find Tool & Die sets, from what I have found are wandering traders. I have never actually found any inside crates TBH.

Could be just me though...

6 minutes ago, Shyathlis said:

First allow me to say that I am enjoying your mod, but, I need help with a problem (not a mod problem, but a problem my dumb butt created lol).  I was messing around with some of your added stuff from the mod, and I placed one of your scifi doors (unlocked), but I cant remove it, nothing seems to damage it.  I even tried the Admin Hammer, no luck.  Is there a trick that Im not doing?  Thank you for any help.

There is a way to remove blocks with the z selection which takes a fair bit of explanation if you aren't aware of using it, however Khaine may have an easier solution.

10 hours ago, zader said:

Are there wedges in the game I see the wedge tip but no wedges?

They should be.

9 hours ago, Shyathlis said:

It's made from the bedrock material. So you could try just digging a hole and force it to fall and see if that works?

6 hours ago, Majin Bou said:

Hi I am having a problem with item icons not displaying in back pack and drop down menus. Not all icons just some.

Is there a good modding guide for 7D2D?

1) Make a copy of your 7 days to die folder from steam/steamapps/common (may also be steamlibrary/steamapps/common if you use multiple HDD's)
2) Put the copy wherever you like. I usually put it in the root directory of my 😧 drive.

3) Download the mod you want.

4) Open the zip file. In the case of DF, you should see 3 folders: 7DaystoDie_Data, Data, Mods.
5) Drag those 3 folders to the 7DTD copy you made. It must be in the main directory where you see the EXE files.
6) Overwrite when prompted.
7) Make a shortcut to the non-EAC EXE file. Run the game from the shortcut.

That's it.

We started a group run of Darkness Falls on a pingperfect server and the mod is amazing, however in our instance it has one huge issue. When entering a place of interest there are no zombies, then all of a sudden they all seem to spawn at once at approximately 30 seconds in to the building. It is absolutely infuriating being swarmed by 12 zombies after not having any around and destroys the sneak perks we have.

Has anyone had this issue? Could it be a settings issue? Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Having an issue and was wondering if anyone can help? Its only 2 of us on a Server and after a few minutes to maybe an hour it stops responding. Nothing can be looted, the sound stops, and zombies/npc stop responding. We have 12gb Ram, and using the DFalls-Medium3 World map. It never hits more than 80 to 88% of the ram. After leaving the server, I have to restart the server before we can join again and interact with anything until it happens again.  Anti cheat is disabled, no other mods are installed. Also completely reinstalled the game, and mod using the mod loader/launcher. Thanks for any help given.