Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Can anyone guide me on this?

Everytime when new update come for mod,I just download the whole file without mod launcher,Used mod launcher only 1 time but it was really slow.So my question is,when you download mod for first time from mod launcher and then new update come for it,does it download the whole mod again or just updated files?

Hi, how do I change my game from version 18.1 to version 18.2? My save tells me 18.1 after installation, thanks for these amazing modifications, I don't use the launcher.

I installed 18.2 from scratch due to same issue you aface with launcher. I then downloaded mod and copied over, then was good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

I found the Advanced Forge can't make dart ammo. Any pointers on where to modify this myself? I finally upgraded all forges to Advanced but am limited now!

I downloaded the client version 18.2. I only have this mod installed, i copied over all three of folders to appropriate spots. When i try and start the game up all i get is a black screen. Is there something im missing or have i done something wrong?

I downloaded the client version 18.2. I only have this mod installed, i copied over all three of folders to appropriate spots. When i try and start the game up all i get is a black screen. Is there something im missing or have i done something wrong?

Did you launch it as administrator ?

I am really enjoying the mod together with my brother. We are playing coop on dedicated server hosted by me. Everything works flawlessly except a few things which I came here to bring for your attention:

1-We are playing on the DFmedium but that's not a problem ;)

2-First before playing coop I checked out the overhaul myself and on the 14th day horde I managed to loot some green key cards. Now we are lvls 110 it's day 50+ and not a single green key card was found neither by me or him. I looked into loot.xml just to check that it exists and it is (drop chance is 0.5% which is fine).

3-Most bizarre thing is when we came down to the sci bunker in the wastelands (we could enter the -1 floor because we have 50 blue cards :D) we can not loot half of the containers there message says sntscifilockershelper on both containers adjacent to the beds and tall kinda file cabinet sci containers.

That is it :) If you can help us to deal with those issues that would be AWESOME!!!

Editing: Must to mention - I solo played DFsmall so maybe there is some kind of problem with DFmedium drop chances

Edited by NotVeryOriginal (see edit history)

Did you launch it as administrator ?

I installed 18.2 from scratch due to same issue you aface with launcher. I then downloaded mod and copied over, then was good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

I found the Advanced Forge can't make dart ammo. Any pointers on where to modify this myself? I finally upgraded all forges to Advanced but am limited now!

if it was that, I had to go into administrator mode, thank you very much.

Edited by Eltore7days (see edit history)

Hello, I have unlocked the concrete mixer, I have done it thanks to a book that I found, but I cannot build it, in the skills it tells me that it is limited by the conditions. Now im level 12.

Why??.

Thanks.

You unlocked it early. Requires Mining Tools 20 and Science Crafting 2.

Can anyone guide me on this?

Everytime when new update come for mod,I just download the whole file without mod launcher,Used mod launcher only 1 time but it was really slow.So my question is,when you download mod for first time from mod launcher and then new update come for it,does it download the whole mod again or just updated files?

It should do.

Add this to recipes.xml.

<recipe name="ammoDartIron" count="1" material_based="true" craft_area="advforge" tags="forgeCrafting">
<ingredient name="unit_iron" count="1"/>
<ingredient name="unit_clay" count="1"/>
</recipe>

Just added it myself for build 5.

Where is the time ingame using this mod? i cant see it anywhere.

Trader, working vending machine or find a watch.

Turn off EAC.

But now im running into an issue i took the survivalist class and im at the spot to make leather armor i have plenty of leather but when i go to try and craft it just takes me to the associated skill but the game says i have it. I am clearly missing something any idea of what it could be?

But now im running into an issue i took the survivalist class and im at the spot to make leather armor i have plenty of leather but when i go to try and craft it just takes me to the associated skill but the game says i have it. I am clearly missing something any idea of what it could be?
I think it may need tailoring station

I am really enjoying the mod together with my brother. We are playing coop on dedicated server hosted by me. Everything works flawlessly except a few things which I came here to bring for your attention:

1-We are playing on the DFmedium but that's not a problem ;)

2-First before playing coop I checked out the overhaul myself and on the 14th day horde I managed to loot some green key cards. Now we are lvls 110 it's day 50+ and not a single green key card was found neither by me or him. I looked into loot.xml just to check that it exists and it is (drop chance is 0.5% which is fine).

3-Most bizarre thing is when we came down to the sci bunker in the wastelands (we could enter the -1 floor because we have 50 blue cards :D) we can not loot half of the containers there message says sntscifilockershelper on both containers adjacent to the beds and tall kinda file cabinet sci containers.

That is it :) If you can help us to deal with those issues that would be AWESOME!!!

Editing: Must to mention - I solo played DFsmall so maybe there is some kind of problem with DFmedium drop chances

Issue with the containers in the labs was fixed in Build 4. I forgot to put the blockplaceholders in so it'll randomize between empty and full. :)

Found out oven doesn't have spot for Cooking Pot, so things like the Pumpkin cheesecake that needs a cooking pot can't use the oven!

Fixed for build 5. Forgot to add recipes for the oven.

My god the creator of this mod is evil!!

I applaud your evilness, Sir!

Amen to that!

Yeeeeeeah. I think I have issues. :)

I see you fixed it, but putting this here for other folks.

If you need to make an item and there's 2 recipes, one of those recipes requires a workstation of some kind. The other is usually made in your backpack/workbench. The CHEAPER one requires the workstation.

In the case of class quests, almost EVERYTHING is made in the backpack (except the mortar and pestle. That's made in the forge)

@KHAINEGB

Take a look at forges comparing advanced forges to forges. Found Iron Frames can't be made in advanced, need original forge. Not sure if easy way to update all forge required items to be make-able in the adv forge or not, hope so!

It would be nice of some clever modder could find a way to make the recipies apply to more then a single workstation somehow.

like "crafting area" ="campfire,oven" required tools "cookingpot or beaker" or something in those lines to reduce crafting clutter :D

Hi, short story drunk an Fergit`n elixir now all my do skills are 0 atheltics, scavenging, etc. can't do quest lvl 2. How can I set back to their level? Mechanic book dont allow to do the quest again.

Nope. That's why I removed it from loot/trader/recipes. May have to straight up remove it from items at this rate.

@KHAINEGB

Take a look at forges comparing advanced forges to forges. Found Iron Frames can't be made in advanced, need original forge. Not sure if easy way to update all forge required items to be make-able in the adv forge or not, hope so!

Thanks for the heads up. Will go poking and sort it out. :) I think it's probably cos of the new block shape thing and I just forgot to add the correct recipe.

It would be nice of some clever modder could find a way to make the recipies apply to more then a single workstation somehow.

like "crafting area" ="campfire,oven" required tools "cookingpot or beaker" or something in those lines to reduce crafting clutter :D

Oh my god. I wish!