Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

KhaineGB

Upgrading to titanium needs the titanium clawhammer.

Thanks found that out 15 min before i read your post. :-)

I did not know that. Huh. Gonna have to look into that. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Is that just tossing the forged titanium straight back into the input slots?

Yes you lose the clay but you double the titanium. 20 needed to make one forged titanium but u get 40 back :-)

Sorcery for A18 is not out yet.

Oh! Ok. My bad...thought I had seen that it was. Well, that explains it. Thank you! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Sorcery hasn't been updated for A18, so that's why it won't work.

Someone else said the same thing. I must have looked at something else by mistake. Could've sworn it was updated. Oh well. My bad. Thank you for the reply! :)

Hello Khaine, I have a question about consumable that give buffs like( grandpa's moonshine, steroids, recog and fort bites), the skill "The survivor" seems to not work on the duration of those consumables. Thank you in advance :)

Gonna be going through a lot of those. I need to fix self medicated too. I STUPIDLY thought that TFP had that all sorted out... ;)

https://imgur.com/pcSqNNX

Launched the game via the mod launcher, tried different settings/ admin etc, relaunched many times, anyone know of a work around? No buttons show anything, and when you do click on them, either an error appears or it goes to a new page with text still missing. Can't play the mod.

Mod is installed on a base of A18.3 Experimental.

Make sure you have A18.2 downloaded and CLEAN from steam, and tell the launcher to clone that folder for installing the mod.

I've included 9 pregen maps with the Mod. DF-Small to Small4 (8k), DF-Medium to Medium4 (10k) and DF Large.

It's recommended to use one of those because RWG doesn't spawn the needed custom radiation biome, even though i've tried. :)

And the 18.3 version won't be out anytime soon. I've got the mod updated so it works on it, now i'm using the time to fix bugs and add some features.

I wish you would label the changes to the mod either on the download page or the download itself so i know which version i'm getting. I am on the road and use truckstop wifi for the most part, but sometimes i have to use hotspots, and this would save me from needlessly downloading items which i think are updated, but or not, or a new version comes out and i can tell that i need to download it

Edited by kittie (see edit history)

The launcher XML files have been updated to reflect what version you are downloading if you read the description of the mod.

I try to make sure I do that every time. So... the information is there.

And if you're downloading straight from gitlab, you can check the commit history.

https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/darknessfallsa18client/commits/master

Edited by KhaineGB (see edit history)

Hey, my game plays perfectly fine, thank you so much for this. One problem I now have though is my friend who's trying to play, he's getting the "failed to load mono" fatal error, he's tried reinstalling the mod and verifying file integrity on steam, downloaded a patch from microsoft that helped one case, but nothing seems to work. He physically cannot play this mod with that error, and it seems it's only happened to like 7~ people in 7dtd's history and none of the methods they used are working for this case, really hope you can find something to help us out :)

What is doing "Zombie trader bob"? It is possible to heal him? I don't want kill him before i know it, because i don't want to waste my save doing it :v

Feel free to just ignore that. The broken trader POI's never properly got fixed in A17 or A18 and I need to revisit it... but no. If they're a zombie, you can't fix them. Better get killing.

Hey, my game plays perfectly fine, thank you so much for this. One problem I now have though is my friend who's trying to play, he's getting the "failed to load mono" fatal error, he's tried reinstalling the mod and verifying file integrity on steam, downloaded a patch from microsoft that helped one case, but nothing seems to work. He physically cannot play this mod with that error, and it seems it's only happened to like 7~ people in 7dtd's history and none of the methods they used are working for this case, really hope you can find something to help us out :)

2 pages back someone had the same issue. This is how they fixed it.

i got a way around it after 12+ Hours of reinstalling….

first i deleted evry 7dtd file i had on my computer to be sure there is no corrupted date suource remaining then i installed a normal 7dtd from steam, then i created a copy trought the launcher without the Darkness falls mod in it.

after that i manualy downloaded the Darkness falls mod and started it trought the launcher, without presync/Refreshing mod because that gona make it broken again….

I am confused on how the ore system works now. Specifically, I need titanium ore to advance.

Do I go to the wasteland (or radiated) biome, find a ground boulder, and just start mining below it? This means there are no more surface veins available? I am playing on DF-medium4.

TIA.

Hello KhaineGB

First of all, thanks for this awesome mod that you made.

Now i got a problem with the Mortal and Pestle.

It says that you have to be level 50 and must have learned Laborer. Right, now i do still have a red check mark on the side of it, and cannot make it. Im level 93 and have learned Laborer class all the way through. What can i do?