Ravenhearst Mod

JaxTeller718

Hi JaxTeller718

First of all, thanks for this new version for A19.2 stable and to the whole mod development team.
The mod shows me an error when generating a random world, in the part where the cities are being generated, it opened the console and shows that the POIS are not found and the error is continuous.
Either I'm doing something wrong or you have to add the prefabs to the rwg mixer.xml yourself or I don't want you to add that file to the mod.

hello ,

i have a starting problem.... i downloaded it yesterday (2times already) over the the modlauncher, no errors . so i start the game. make a new game and it is loading and initialise and short before of the start it crashes and shows  an error , out of memory.

the vanilla is working well.... and a few other overhoulmods are also working fine. has anybody an idea would could be wrong ? and sorry for the bad english... this is not my first language.

best regards

compconfig : ryzen 5 3600, 16gb ram. rx 580 4gb, ssd 250gb, hd 4gb. both more then the half free space

Edited by TriMax (see edit history)

Patch Notes Preview for the 7.2.1 Patch

Addition: Newspaper Lore with Icons by Sinder as well as Newspaper Vendor Boxes randomly to the world.

Balance: All Arrows Now Do More Damage
Balance: Sledgehammer XP Increased
Balance: Lessened chance of arrow heads in stiffs boxes
Balance: Output of Mortar Increased
Balance: Bows Do More Damage
Balance: XP Rewards for Archery Skill Increased

Change: Xp Defecits are 25 percent instead of 50 percent per death
Change: Now you only lose 2x your XP level before it caps instead of 5
Change: Wood Spikes can now also be made in Table Saw and doubles the yield of craft

Fix: War Hammer should now have proper damage
Fix: Cobblestone repairs now take mortar
Fix: Nulls caused by Zombie Cops
Fix: Spider Audio Causing Nulls
Fix: Lockpicks would not unlock at Great Heist Completed
Fix: Localization on Colored Vehicles

Hi everyone, thanks to all mod teams involved for making this. You can definitely tell that a lot of love and care went into this. However, I've had an issue since installing Ravenhurst serverside.

I can't close the CMD window that you get when you start the server batch file anymore. If I close it, it immediately closes the server for whatever reason, and it wasn't doing that before. I also tried this with a fresh install of the dedi server from SteamCMD, and it does the same thing.

Anyone have thoughts? I've considered editing the batch to not generate this window, and that seems like the best solution so far.

Patch Released. No Wipes Necessary

**Warning** Empty your Water Filtration Unit before updating. The WFU is reverting to the previous way. This update will change the WFU and if you do not remove your materials it will destroy them.

When updating your UI's will be reset. This is an unfortunate side effect of how the code calls for the various UI. You will NEED to go into your mods folder and delete ALL the OptionalUI folders. Once you have done this you can update as usual. You will need to go back in and select your preferred UI again and restart the game. This will save your ui choice.

Patch 7.2.1

Addition: Newspaper Lore with Icons by Sinder as well as Newspaper Vendor Boxes randomly to the world.
Addition: Craftable Flag in PWB You can place to note where you looted

Balance: All Arrows Now Do More Damage
Balance: Sledgehammer XP Increased
Balance: Lessened chance of arrow heads in stiffs boxes
Balance: Output of Mortar Increased
Balance: Bows Do More Damage
Balance: XP Rewards for Archery Skill Increased
Balance: Probability of Honey Comb Increased in Stumps
Balance: Probability of Honey Comb from Wasteland Treasure Perk Increased

Change: Xp Defecits are 25 percent instead of 50 percent per death
Change: Jar of Honey from trees in Wasteland Treasure Changed to Honey Combs
Change: Now you only lose 2x your XP level before it caps instead of 5
Change: Wood Spikes can now also be made in Table Saw and doubles the yield of craft
Change: Research Desk Added to BlackRaven POI

Fix: War Hammer should now have proper damage
Fix: Cobblestone repairs now take mortar
Fix: Nulls caused by Zombie Cops
Fix: Spider Audio Causing Nulls
Fix: Lockpicks would not unlock at Great Heist Completed
Fix: Localization on Colored Vehicles
Fix: Navezgane Poster

Hello,

I'm running the server version locally and i'm having these errors when starting the server

WRN XML patch for "blocks.xml" from mod "1_Ravenhearst_BeeHive" did not apply: <set xpath="/blocks/block[@name='treeMaster']/drop[@event='Destroy' and @name='foodHoney']/@name" 
WRN XML patch for "blocks.xml" from mod "1_Ravenhearst_BeeHive" did not apply: <set xpath="/blocks/block[@name='treeMaster']/drop[@event='Destroy' and @name='foodHoneycombRH']/@count" 
WRN XML patch for "blocks.xml" from mod "1_Ravenhearst_BeeHive" did not apply: <set xpath="/blocks/block[@name='treeMaster']/drop[@event='Destroy' and @name='foodHoneycombRH']/@prob" 

I did a fresh install on the server client and this pops up.

Im guessing this affects trees and honey but this is as far as i can tell.

Regards

On 10/27/2020 at 11:14 AM, Taylorsd said:

Ansalem  Don't know if this will work but since your looking anyways, go into Mods folder in 0-SphereIICore, then into Config, then Blocks.xml,  Open Blocks.xml, look for property class="AdvancedUI" , under it will be <property name="UnlockEnemyHealthBar" value="false" />

Set the false to true,

no guarantees this will work and Jax probably has it set to off for a reason, besides it being annoying IMO

here are the answer

1 hour ago, Shinkunas said:

Thanks a lot

And for anyone if it still does not work you have to go to Ravenhearst_7_2\Mods\OptionalUi_SMX_hudCP\Config\XUi   open windows.xml and edit this line of code

<window name="windowTargetBar" controller="TargetBar" visibility="always"> you change from ´´never´´ to ´´always´´

6 hours ago, Shinkunas said:

And for anyone if it still does not work you have to go to Ravenhearst_7_2\Mods\OptionalUi_SMX_hudCP\Config\XUi   open windows.xml and edit this line of code

<window name="windowTargetBar" controller="TargetBar" visibility="always"> you change from ´´never´´ to ´´always´´

oh yes thats right, sorry i forget it 

Patch 7.2.3 Has Been Released. No Wipes. this will be the final patch before the big 7.3 patch that will be released when 19.3 goes stable.

Patch 7.2.3

Addition: Wood Frames can now be made in the table saw as well and you will receive 2 frames
Addition: 20 Hour Option in Day Length

Change: You Now get 2 Tannin per craft
Change: You Now get 3 Mortar per craft
Change: Fishing Traps Now Destroy
Change: All car parts can now be harvested from vehicles with a crowbar

Balance: Added chance to find boiled water in fridges
Balance: Removed drinks from canned food piles
Balance: Increased speed of buried supplies zombies
Balance: Increased health and count of air drop zombies
Balance: Fish Taco Food Amount Lowered
Balance: Increased Chance of Backpacks in Loot

Fix: Fix for UI issue in BS Forge
Fix: Table Saw UI Will now display all recipes
Fix: Huge XP Gains from Crafting Pallets

I am testing one of the maps that appears to me and I had a first problem. I have done the first missions of creating the campfire, the stone ax, etc and when I get to the trader´s mission, I get "Locate the Trader: no Trader"
The map is not marked or anything and therefore I have nowhere to go, does anyone know how to solve it?
Thank you

I am trying to craft the rain catcher to complete the quest. I have gathered all the components and it appears to be unlocked and the description says the workbench is the correct place to craft it. But once I open the workbench it shows the rain catcher title in white indicating that the I have components but underneath the "craft (W)" option is not there. Does anyone know if this is a bug or am I missing something? Thanks

Sabinlord....following your post because I have the exact same problem.  I downloaded the Ravenhearst Mod Zip file & then moved it to my 7D2D folder--allowed it to overwrite all the files preexisting.  Turned off Anti-cheat mode & launched.  The FunPimps logo popped up & music played in background but wouldn't go any farther.  Rebooted PC and even downloaded the mod again & moved it back to the file again.  Nope,  Nothing different.  Was playing it earlier with no problem.  Have installed mods in the past but this is the first one I have done that was a total overhaul.  There aren't any instructions so I winged it.

Okay....I have been working on this game & mod now for over 2 hours.  I deleted the entire game & reinstalled it.  The Ravenhearst menu screen pulled up.  But I could not start a new game nor continue a game (which I didn't expect since I deleted & reinstalled main game earlier).  But I got errors each time.  I could get to the options menu & change audio options but it froze the entire game when I tried to get into the video options.  **sigh**  I rolled it back to 19.1 version of the game thinking it might be some updated code that wasn't jiving--nope.  Same thing.  I am thinking this venture was a lost cause.  Any advice that can be given would be greatly appreciated.  I have over 2000 hours in on this game & would really love to change it up a bit with this overhaul.

Hello to those of the Ravenhurst team, 

I have played this mod before and returned as I enjoyed the challenge in the past, as the vanilla game is just WAY too easy. 

I like the danger of having so many zombies in the cities, I like the difficulty of having to purify water prior to boiling. What I do find frustrating though is the complexity and rarity of the materials needed to establish the minimum needs of my character. Twine needed for a survival campfire <groan> and a fire barrel in order to filter water <Ugg>. But then the it gets worse, you cant harvest fire barrel, you need forged iron, ok I ran to the shop sold everything to buy 7 forged iron. But guess what now... I CANT make the filtration unit because its locked. How do I unlock it ????? NO OPTIONS to unlock. 

I was hoping for more zombies and got them I was hoping to have a good challenging time, however what I get from Ravenhearst in 7.2... is torture. 

10% dysentery chance from clean boiled water????

And don't even get me started with the fact you cant put items in containers around the world, and the tutorial has you collect more items than you can carry. 

Thanks for the lumps and you can keep the stool samples. But this gaming experience was the opposite of fun.

Later