A16 - STARVATION Mod for A16

Mortelentus

Hey,

I dont read anything about that issue before. U can avoid food from spoiling in ur base( or whereever) easily....just keep the food/drink in the fireplace, and it will never spoil. A Bug, a feature, an unknown problem?... maybe one that cant be solved...dont know.

My proposal, let it spoil (maybe even faster then in backpack/chest) ..so u have to take a look at ur cooking place.

We are aware of this Vanilla issue. Its on our list to code this exploit out at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

Just home from work and followed the dedicated server guide and FRIED GOLD first try. My dedicated server is up and running was quick and painless!! So the step I was missing was using the SteamCMD to set up the server instead of the dedicated.bat file in the steam directory. Thank you very much for the guide would love to stay and chat but got some zombies to deal with :-) !!!!!

I'm glad the install document was helpful. Its always great to hear that feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there.

How big it the mod and is it possible to get it without the mod launcher?

Tried to load the mod launcher but it didnt work a quick tracert with ping plotter shows me a huge packet loss at the source.

No i managed to get te loader from another player, i copied from my steam folder and snyced mod. It didnt work. Its vanilla

Ok, i redownloaded 72d2 via steamcmd and sync... now its refreshing... the network monitor shows me a traffic from 2.1 mbit/s. The launcher didnt give any information how much time it will take. Hours? Minutes?

That depends on your connection speed. Its 701 megs, so it could be hours for some with slow connections.

- - - Updated - - -

any ideas how to fix frameskipping? I don't know if its caused by mod or not but any ideas will be helpful

You have v-sync turned off?

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

I'm getting the flu an awful lot, without getting cold or wet. Is this intended, or is flu buggy? It makes no sense.

Flu is being reworked over the next few patches. It is no longer tied to being wet like in A15. It is seasonal, and contagious now. The current discussions involve adding a progression beginning with a slight cold, moving to more flu like symptoms if left untreated.

Please remember that the current release is a WIP, work in progress, and Starvation is far from complete at this time.

Having a blast playing your mod guys. Still on 'brown trouser' alert after 9 days in and run out of fingers counting my ascents to heaven!

Just a question regarding the advanced crossbow - is it intentional that it doesn't shoot through metal trussing, wood/scrap frames?

RAIN???

I have two questions,

1. We are at day 14 in the pine forest biome and it hasn't rained is it a bug on our end or are we cursed?

2. Also where do you find Gauges and are they related to your quality joe/scavenging or bad mechanic/construction since you have to use a wrench?

Thanks in advance

7dtd launcher empty ?

Hello, yesterday I installed the 7dtd game launcher, I installed Starvation and everything works, but this morning I run the launcher and .... nothing, no more mods appear in the list on the left, plus way to start starvation! What is going on ??? Please !!

Hello, yesterday I installed the 7dtd game launcher, I installed Starvation and everything works, but this morning I run the launcher and .... nothing, no more mods appear in the list on the left, plus way to start starvation! What is going on ??? Please !!

Can you click on Disable SSL in the mod launcher, restart it, and try again?

I have two questions,

1. We are at day 14 in the pine forest biome and it hasn't rained is it a bug on our end or are we cursed?

2. Also where do you find Gauges and are they related to your quality joe/scavenging or bad mechanic/construction since you have to use a wrench?

Thanks in advance

1. I'm guessing bad luck... Me on the other hand, collapsed my suspended farm cause I didn't enclose my rain collectors properly :)

2. Gauges are rare loot. So yes, they relate in some way to scavenging.

yes !!! you save my life !! ... and my game.. thank you for help and thank you for quick answer. :)

Well, I certainly don't want to take all the credit for saving your life, but I'll accept your thanks :)

So something changed on your end that started block SSL, which is a security layer. Either ISP or something on your PC. But either way, enjoy the mod :)

BUGGY

Craft an insulator....

simple quest.....

just forge wont take glass, so no chance there

lets build the glass&ceramic station

nice, there it is.... just that u cant melt iron into that station....

in the end you can only have survivor craft em?!? the other recipe aint working :(

Craft an insulator....

simple quest.....

just forge wont take glass, so no chance there

lets build the glass&ceramic station

nice, there it is.... just that u cant melt iron into that station....

in the end you can only have survivor craft em?!? the other recipe aint working :(

That's a "nice" way to report a possible bug...

Noted for analysis when possible.

Thank you.

We are aware of this Vanilla issue. Its on our list to code this exploit out at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad the install document was helpful. Its always great to hear that feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

That depends on your connection speed. Its 701 megs, so it could be hours for some with slow connections.

- - - Updated - - -

You have v-sync turned off?

sorry for delay....yes I have it off

Will there soon be updates , that force us to restart, or do you try to avoid this , is there an option in the launcher to disable auto updates?

We always try to avoid it. If we don't a big warning will be issued...

Yes, you can disable updates (uncheck "automatically refresh mods")

That's a "nice" way to report a possible bug...

Noted for analysis when possible.

Thank you.

Yup, I think this ones my bad...missed that the recipe needs iron when i migrated that recipe to the new workstation....

- - - Updated - - -

hope that wasn't meant zynical ;)

since the insulator is a recipe for the glass&ceramic station, it needs the chance to melt iron

He meant it sincerely, You explained it well, good catch. This was my mistake, things get missed in mass recipe migrations to new workstations.

My bad.