Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

My town (Niland, CA), looks like it would fit right into 7dtd. Heck, some parts of random gen even resemble my town slightly. Also, I'm really hoping the reason this update is so huge(aside from the obvious stuff we already know) is due to survivors and active settlements :D

Are you sure that you are not wearing your vertical reality goggles? ;)

jeez roland, if i hadnt had a nice long weekend of cutting down trees, milling them, fishing and another day milling ahead i would have freaked at the bars!

managed to sneak in a couple of sessions of xbox version too hehe. and bossed the kids into stacking away this winters firewood - sorted!

ahhh the life of a systems analyst :-)

real life rules Janna3921

how about just bring out small update instead of Big updates and NOT keep us waiting for 6 months ! keep us all interested in the game ! not played now for a few months as its repetitive without constant updates

iv heard myths about it. they said it was a poll about it many years ago. probably they released a fix every 2-4 weeks, so the community said: NO!! a long time ago, they knew how to keep up the balance. but nowdays its just an another myth. iv heard rumors that before A15 the updates were came out before 6 months.

we had time for some AAA games, like farcry 4-5 (maybe 6) before the release.

dont be distracted by the game's sellings. those are just numbers. doesnt matter. development process doesnt costs money. everyone who deny it, is a hater.

Possibility of removing check for craftable items.

Hi there,

So since I'm mostly a mod player, I've noticed that constantly, every move of an item you get a massive lag due to checking of craftable items. How about an option, to disable that check, so it only checks if an item is craftable when you click on a specific item? That would greatly improve the gameplay, since there would be no massive lag in inventory when you move items, or even when you open it.

BR,

Devourer

more like........

Updated game to handle more then the limited amount of zombies in game or maybe fixed lighting and texture FPS dropouts

or....

Fixed the chunks speed load times for smoother game play....

or..

a ADMIN tool that would WORLD GEN / CACHE THE WORLD BEFORE YOU EVEN START PLAYING SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT GENING

WHILE PLAYING!!

more like........

Updated game to handle more then the limited amount of zombies in game or maybe fixed lighting and texture FPS dropouts

or....

Fixed the chunks speed load times for smoother game play....

or..

a ADMIN tool that would WORLD GEN / CACHE THE WORLD BEFORE YOU EVEN START PLAYING SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT GENING

WHILE PLAYING!!

Pay more attention :)

That admintool has been in since 16. Check visitmap consolecommand.

Cheers

Archived