Roland

Developer Discussions: Alpha 17  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Developer Discussions: Alpha 17

• Newly Updated
    • Check out the newest reveals by Madmole
    • Over 100 new perk books with set collecting and bonuses

The summary of my disdain.

I'm sat in front of a device capable of accessing almost the entire sum of human knowledge, I use it to laugh at cats and to get into arguments with strangers.

so very true, so easy to hate but a seemingly inescapable truth, grumpy cats are the best.

thats very possible from all the tension on him he may forget who is joel :)

next step we will see joel post in the forum ( can we have a video)

- - - Updated - - -

worst thing about that is... i have done that ... be sitting there explaining a bug report and realized i did all that explaining and recording wasnt happening... ooooopsie :(

OMG lol i have but on stream but muted and some one tells me i cant hear you i just want to pull my hair out lol

next step we will see joel post in the forum ( can we have a video)

- - - Updated - - -

OMG lol i have but on stream but muted and some one tells me i cant hear you i just want to pull my hair out lol

amazing sometimes where those damn MUTE buttons are and how easy it is to turn off the mic! :)

Indeed, the whispers were super creepy.Though I would imagine they'd get annoying after a while. As for the voice set, I've no idea. Hopefully in the future we'll have a choice. Maybe three or four per each sex/gender.

The whispers might be cool to throw in on a blood moon?

According to TFP the only thing removed was the long sound loop of those ambient noises. They said they are still there but now event based and random so there is probably something broken with them.

Their intention is to get them working and back in the game at some point when their priorities circle back round.

According to TFP the only thing removed was the long sound loop of those ambient noises. They said they are still there but now event based and random so there is probably something broken with them.

Their intention is to get them working and back in the game at some point when their priorities circle back round.

Did they put those sounds back in already? I know, it's a surprise. Okay, I won't tell anyone... DOH!

I miss the whispers and the crying baby in the burnt forest.

You still get that in the wasteland biome. Never remembered hearing it in the burnt forest biomes, but might not have been audible over the constant crackling of eternally burning cinders and the unsettling ant-walking-alligator shrieks of the burnt zombies. Kind of makes you wonder if they were living people caught up in the fire resulting from the catastrophe or if they were turned first and wandered mindlessly into the fire, as zombies are wont to do. Could actually be some workable lore there if we ever get a story mode for Navezgane prefab map.

You still get that in the wasteland biome. Never remembered hearing it in the burnt forest biomes, but might not have been audible over the constant crackling of eternally burning cinders and the unsettling ant-walking-alligator shrieks of the burnt zombies. Kind of makes you wonder if they were living people caught up in the fire resulting from the catastrophe or if they were turned first and wandered mindlessly into the fire, as zombies are wont to do. Could actually be some workable lore there if we ever get a story mode for Navezgane prefab map.

Maybe the baby sound was in the wasteland. It's been so long since I have heard it in game. I always reasoned out the crying baby sound as a particularly smart zed who learned to imitate a baby to lure in stupid humans to eat. I mean if it was a real baby, it would be kibble in no time flat.

anyone know why when i'm logged in and try to visit this thread i always get

7daystodie.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

but if i log out i can then see the pages for thread and clicking last page loads fine. i can't see pages if i'm logged in, looked through all the forum options, i don't see what's hiding the page threads when logged in. other forums threads seem ok, just this one gives me the error.

Using chrome btw.

Nah those sound effects in question are completely out of the game at this point, here have a listen:

That whispering, was it a curse that brought on the zombies? Was it the actions of a mad kings magic similar to that which destroyed the city or orr? Or like the charr magic that destroyed ascalon? Or the witches in new Orleans cursing people?

Wow ok. The U.I was better to by the looks, hunger and thirst on there.

A11 was a really good alpha aside from random chunks of the world randomly being obliterated halfway through a playthrough, had a couple bases just turn into flat radiated dirt for no reason

Oh and the broken legs and trees instantly killing you if you were within 20m of the landing spot :fat:

Archived