Are You EFFING Kidding Me?!?!?!

ProfessorHemp

You and him are very alike, both of you make our arguments for us and then refute them while ignoring anything we say.

I'm not wasting another second of my life explaining anything to you. If you are really interested in having a discussion read the thread again, otherwise enjoy arguing with yourself but don't expect to be taken seriously.

Nobody here is asking for any features, we want the "finished product" we paid for to work.

If you bothered to read you'd see I agreed with you and was just clarifying their stance on the game regardless of how much it sucks but whatever.

If you bothered to read you'd see I agreed with you and was just clarifying their stance on the game regardless of how much it sucks but whatever.

I'm well aware of their stance and also know why they took that position, to get a console release because consoles don't support early access.

There is no legal obligation to give PC players anything either.

The only way you release a game on console is if your game is finished so they slapped it on there and anyone who knows anything about the development of this game knows full and well it is all but finished.

That goes for both versions.

This thread is too funny, I loves it.

This is 7DTD console, it will never be what PC has, and we're not owed any further content or even bug fixes. Instead of being angry about what you don't have or what doesn't work, be grateful it will work at some point and we hopefully will get it. Upset the game is "incomplete"? Well it's not, if it doesn't stand up to your definition of complete, buy the company and make it exactly what you want. Otherwise you got exactly what you paid for. Didn't look into the game and assumed it was a pc clone? That it had dedicated multiplayer servers? Sorry, not sorry. Chances are you've made poor purchases in the past then, maybe you'll learn from your mistakes, maybe you won't. If you absolutely hate the game and have from day 1, you're out $30. Big deal. Did you save up your allowance for weeks to get it? Then I actually am sorry, but lesson learned, before you spend what to you is a lot of money, be sure of what you're getting.

This thread is too funny, I loves it.

This is 7DTD console, it will never be what PC has, and we're not owed any further content or even bug fixes. Instead of being angry about what you don't have or what doesn't work, be grateful it will work at some point and we hopefully will get it. Upset the game is "incomplete"? Well it's not, if it doesn't stand up to your definition of complete, buy the company and make it exactly what you want. Otherwise you got exactly what you paid for. Didn't look into the game and assumed it was a pc clone? That it had dedicated multiplayer servers? Sorry, not sorry. Chances are you've made poor purchases in the past then, maybe you'll learn from your mistakes, maybe you won't. If you absolutely hate the game and have from day 1, you're out $30. Big deal. Did you save up your allowance for weeks to get it? Then I actually am sorry, but lesson learned, before you spend what to you is a lot of money, be sure of what you're getting.

lol you are one of them too? Did you even read the thread? I don't give a damn about content or your obvious inability to read.

The game is in a broken state like your brain, neither function properly. One crashes every hour and resets your progress the the other is short a few iq points.

This is a forum, it exists so we can have conversations about the game. I'm sorry you and your two minions here use it as an alter to worship the game devs while jumping on anyone who dares to complain that we haven't had a stable version in over a year.

All three of you sit here trying to pull this conversation in the "you'll never have what pc has" direction when I couldn't care less what pc has lol.

Learn how to read, go back and sound it out if you need to and then reread your last comment and stop trying to be smarter than you are before you get your feelings hurt.

dude get bent and go back to playing doodlejump

I love it!!!

- - - Updated - - -

lol you are one of them too? Did you even read the thread? I don't give a damn about content or your obvious inability to read.

The game is in a broken state like your brain, neither function properly. One crashes every hour and resets your progress the the other is short a few iq points.

This is a forum, it exists so we can have conversations about the game. I'm sorry you and your two minions here use it as an alter to worship the game devs while jumping on anyone who dares to complain that we haven't had a stable version in over a year.

All three of you sit here trying to pull this conversation in the "you'll never have what pc has" direction when I couldn't care less what pc has lol.

Learn how to read, go back and sound it out if you need to and then reread your last comment and stop trying to be smarter than you are before you get your feelings hurt.

Agree this forum is a place to discuss / complain and the console version is busted BUT....

Any poster that engages with the tone that the original poster brought to the forum deserves only the best sarcasm a respectable person can muster

Edit - I think Hellsmoke thought I was aiming at him. Clarified that 'that person' is the original poster, not Hellsmoke

Read the thread? It's so far off topic I'll pass. Crash every hour? I've had one crash. 1. Ever.

I'll not address the childish name calling, but it did elicit a chuckle, thanks.

That's you're problem, you're so entrenched in thinking the game should be something else, when it shouldn't. The game is complete, sound that out. Read it again, complete (got cha!). Having crashes? Submit a report, be part of the solution. Don't be mad, be productive.

And you're right, it's a forum. I'm just expressing my opinion in this cluster of a thread, maybe try discussing it rather than being such a negative Nancy.

Please hurt my feelings. Please! Pretty please?

This thread did go off topic ways back and the op hasn't been back and it should be locked by now.

But even when it went off topic the only time anyone got rude is when you (hellsmoke) got that way. I do believe it started when you said back on page 2 maybe 3 that you was starting to get pissed and wouldn't be back on this thread blah blah blah. But you are still here. Anyway as I said op hasn't been back and it is off topic so it should be locked.

This thread did go off topic ways back and the op hasn't been back and it should be locked by now.

But even when it went off topic the only time anyone got rude is when you (hellsmoke) got that way. I do believe it started when you said back on page 2 maybe 3 that you was starting to get pissed and wouldn't be back on this thread blah blah blah. But you are still here. Anyway as I said op hasn't been back and it is off topic so it should be locked.

Yeah it's a bit off topic lol. Hellsmoke, I'm sorry if I upset you, I love you man. I'd hug you, but your, like smoke, I'd just look silly.

I love the posts about folk who have few to no crashes... With a full hard reset and cache clear on the xbone, my 4 man group crashes every 40 mins-ish with all 4, add another 20 mins for each fewer player. Just last night it started to delete items if you remove them from a container in that 20 sec or so reset period (ie. your host crashes and it resets you about 20 secs before they say, Oh, sh*t...). Would love.. LOVE to never crash. Hell, if this game never crashed and all the lag/stutter was fixed.... dear god, it might take over the world. *Pinky and the Brain, brain, brain, brain, braaaaaaain*

I love the posts about folk who have few to no crashes... With a full hard reset and cache clear on the xbone, my 4 man group crashes every 40 mins-ish with all 4, add another 20 mins for each fewer player. Just last night it started to delete items if you remove them from a container in that 20 sec or so reset period (ie. your host crashes and it resets you about 20 secs before they say, Oh, sh*t...). Would love.. LOVE to never crash. Hell, if this game never crashed and all the lag/stutter was fixed.... dear god, it might take over the world. *Pinky and the Brain, brain, brain, brain, braaaaaaain*

I had my first crash on PS4 in months. I had attributed the previous crashes to the over heating of my old PS4, especially since I hadn't had a crash since upgrading to the PS4 pro. I didn't have an MD5 either so I'm lucky so far. There are stutters, but from what I understand, that is generally when zombies spawn in.

This game is far from perfect, but a couple more optimizations and it just might run smoother.

I was the same I had a crash using one of the dlc characters a little ways back. I changed to a regular character and have not had a problem since. The fan on my ps4 was getting really loud so I figured that was because I got the ps4 day one at midnight so it was just getting to the time to retire stage. So I went and bought the pro. But anyway game runs pretty good not grwat but pretty good for me and many of my friends. Never had a reset or anything to that nature.

Not saying xbox sucks I have xbox one just not this game so not sure besides what people post how it runs on xbox. Console on both sides are just under specs for this game. I think and feel with the little higher specs on ps4 over xbox1 is wjy ps4 does not have as many issues. But I think we will know for sure if that is the case in a few months when someone buys the xbox X and see if it still has the issues or not. If it does not then we have the answer if it still has MD5 errors then idk my only other guess is Microsoft don't allow the back up save so this game will need a manual save to make it work for xbox.

In interesting news, the OP still hasn't logged into the forum since dumping their wad.

So what your really saying is, 'blah, blah, blah... Microsoft sucks'....

And I concur.

This isn't news. Yet they still basically own the OS marketplace.

If more developers wrote software for multi-platform use, they probably wouldn't exist.

In regards to the thread getting off-topic. The OP didn't really have a topic outside of a really badly clogged toilet. I've been keeping an eye on the thread to see if it gets out of hand, but I'm basically considering it an open discussion.

In my personal opinion, the console build should have waited until the PC game was at least in the Beta stages. Though this is less because of the way Alpha development works, and more because pretty much anything that uses Unity has sucked on consoles so far. It's a newer game engine that is still undergoing some serious changes in it's core optimization.

It also makes perfect sense that some of the issues we saw on the PC (MD5) carried over to the XB1, and not the PS4. The OS architecture is very similar. The Xbox X will have the exact same issue because they aren't changing the OS, and the only architectural changes are in areas that don't really matter in regards to the cause of the problems.

@crazywildfire It's probably just dust and roaches that made the PS4 loud. Which reminds me that I need to open mine up and give it a good clean.

I'm well aware of their stance and also know why they took that position, to get a console release because consoles don't support early access.

There is no legal obligation to give PC players anything either.

The only way you release a game on console is if your game is finished so they slapped it on there and anyone who knows anything about the development of this game knows full and well it is all but finished.

That goes for both versions.

Console does support early access though so that argument makes no sense.....

@crazywildfire It's probably just dust and roaches that made the PS4 loud. Which reminds me that I need to open mine up and give it a good clean.

Lol I did that. It didn't bother me to take it apart because well I bought it day one it came out. So Sony wouldn't hold to nothing at that time considering how old the system was. So I took it completely apart and cleaned it all. I was actually really surprised that I never blew it out before that it really wasn't that dirty inside. I mean it had dust but it wasn't to bad. I had more dust in my pc in just a few months then what was in the ps4 in what I don't remember 4 or 5 years. But I put it back together thought it did the job but then before I knew it I heard the same noise. So my thoughts wasn't that it was the game but it was a 4 or 5 year old system and was time to upgrade to the pro. I still have it as I keep older games on it tor play and keep more empty space open up on the ps4 pro. Lol

But I never cleaned my Xbox but I never play it anymore either. I think I only have 4 maybe 5 games for it. Lol but I am not calling it a cap console either I do like it but at same time dislike it. I might play it more now I can stream some regular first Xbox games when they add them if they haven't already. Also if they add the games I want to play again.

You mean beta releases? I've not seen any "early access" games on PSN.

I don't play ark and don't know a lot about it other then what the game is about and what not. But isn't ark early access and didn't they release it at the same time as pc? I might be wrong but as I said I don't play it so idk.

I don't play ark and don't know a lot about it other then what the game is about and what not. But isn't ark early access and didn't they release it at the same time as pc? I might be wrong but as I said I don't play it so idk.

I think it's marketed the same as 7 days as a completed game.

That is because of 7 Days to Die. It was a messy release.on console with a lot of anger from players. Some.of that back lash hit Sony and Microsoft, and it made Sony rethink allowiong early access games.

I don't believe they completely killed the early access market so much as applying very specific rules to help ensure more polished versions of early access games make it to the player.

I have played both Alpha and Beta releases of games on PSN. You have to apply for them, and usually only a very limited number of people are chosen for distribution.

As for them selling EA titles, pretty sure that isn't done outside of in-game purchases with a couple of MMO's.

As for the 7DTD release on Console, it was advertised as a completed product. Not EA. Not Alpha. Not Beta.

7DTD PC is Alpha, currently at version a16.1

7DTD Console is a completed version of a14.7. The last update added some data from a15 and a few mechanics from a16.

It has been stated that once 7DTD is completed on the PC, they will try to update the console to have similar features to the fully completed PC title. (This is no guarantee, and the largest limitations will the Optimization, Unity engine, and Console hardware.)

Archived