Are You EFFING Kidding Me?!?!?!

ProfessorHemp

First off, me and a group of 8 other people in my gaming circle bought this huge pile of steaming excrement because it was on sale and it looked good. And boy were we going to find out why it was so cheap. You get what you pay for I guess.

It started amazing. The game was so great we played it non-stop. We, like many others restarted multiple times before settling in to our respective groups since even though 8 people can play, this awful game only allows 4 people at a time on a map.

It wasn't long, however, until this game's lack of competent design started to show through. We couldn't play over 30 minutes most times without getting kicked and having to restart the game through your mind numbingly long load screens. People would show up in the world and be lying on the ground but running around. My wife thought that little bug was so funny she made a video and posted it to Facebook.

But we were blinded by our love for this game. Even though at times these glitches and others made this game almost unplayable. Add glitching into objects, running out of map while being chased by zombies and having to wait

for it to load, you name it this unfinished game threw it at us. But we loved it and were still willing to sink hours of our time into it. That is, until tragedy struck.

We were perfectly willing to over look almost every flaw this game has, and there are SO MANY!!! But this morning, after another of the ALL TOO FREAKING COMMON CRASHES we load back in to find HALF OF OUR BASE IS GONE!!!!! We sunk so much of our time into this game only to have the progress we had worked so painstakingly hard to accomplish get thrown out the window by your companies inept programming. You can blame it on the servers all you want, but the vast majority of these problems were present across all of our games. Around 10 total including all the restarts and such.

A little research showed that each any every one of these bugs has been an ongoing thing for at least a year. ALL OF THEM!!!! Your company is so unprofessional that your cheesy website links to a bulletin board that is a plain VBulletin. Your brain dead code monkeys can't even put together a decent message board.

Your game was a blatant cash grab like most of your worthless titles. You have our money, nothing we can do about that. And obviously that is all your greedy company cares about as you released a half finished game to the console market just to line your pockets and then never addressed ANY of these critical bugs.

I am not bothering with a bug report, you won't fix them. I won't bother buying any more of your titles, can't waste money on half finished games. I WILL, on the other hand, gladly leave bad reviews everywhere and urge everyone I know to do the same. If only it were possibly to SUE YOUR GREEDY COMPANY FOR THIS!!!

First off, me and a group of 8 other people in my gaming circle bought this huge pile of steaming excrement because it was on sale and it looked good. And boy were we going to find out why it was so cheap. You get what you pay for I guess.

It started amazing. The game was so great we played it non-stop. We, like many others restarted multiple times before settling in to our respective groups since even though 8 people can play, this awful game only allows 4 people at a time on a map.

It wasn't long, however, until this game's lack of competent design started to show through. We couldn't play over 30 minutes most times without getting kicked and having to restart the game through your mind numbingly long load screens. People would show up in the world and be lying on the ground but running around. My wife thought that little bug was so funny she made a video and posted it to Facebook.

But we were blinded by our love for this game. Even though at times these glitches and others made this game almost unplayable. Add glitching into objects, running out of map while being chased by zombies and having to wait

for it to load, you name it this unfinished game threw it at us. But we loved it and were still willing to sink hours of our time into it. That is, until tragedy struck.

We were perfectly willing to over look almost every flaw this game has, and there are SO MANY!!! But this morning, after another of the ALL TOO FREAKING COMMON CRASHES we load back in to find HALF OF OUR BASE IS GONE!!!!! We sunk so much of our time into this game only to have the progress we had worked so painstakingly hard to accomplish get thrown out the window by your companies inept programming. You can blame it on the servers all you want, but the vast majority of these problems were present across all of our games. Around 10 total including all the restarts and such.

A little research showed that each any every one of these bugs has been an ongoing thing for at least a year. ALL OF THEM!!!! Your company is so unprofessional that your cheesy website links to a bulletin board that is a plain VBulletin. Your brain dead code monkeys can't even put together a decent message board.

Your game was a blatant cash grab like most of your worthless titles. You have our money, nothing we can do about that. And obviously that is all your greedy company cares about as you released a half finished game to the console market just to line your pockets and then never addressed ANY of these critical bugs.

I am not bothering with a bug report, you won't fix them. I won't bother buying any more of your titles, can't waste money on half finished games. I WILL, on the other hand, gladly leave bad reviews everywhere and urge everyone I know to do the same. If only it were possibly to SUE YOUR GREEDY COMPANY FOR THIS!!!

Hahhahahajaahahahahaja. Kthnxbye.

Maybe someone should do research before buying something? I take it you play on Xbox? That is where most of the problems you explained are happening. This game was worse a year ago and it was literally unplayable on console. It now is playable with still some improvements. My guess though is the console will never have it fixed completely until the next Gen is out. The ps4 pro runs it pretty good with some issues but no MD5 errors. I'm sure the Xbox x will run it a little better when it comes out. But this game will not run the best until the next Playstation in 2019 or 2020 comes out and the Xbox after the Xbox X comes out. This game was designed on pc and still in Alpha on it and being worked on. These current console just can't handle it fully. I am amazed it is working as good as it is. But anyway do yourself a little favor and research before buying next time.

And your point is???

I don't get it. I feel like you are trying to make a statement but all I hear is

"WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" "Where's my binky!?!?"

Speak a little louder next time... I'm a trifle deaf in this ear.

Also on the back of the case the console game comes in, it clearly says 2-4 network players. So if you didn't bother to read that its kinda your own bad for not paying enough attention.

While I don't share your utter rage, I will say I think it probably came to console a bit early. However, the game has steadily been getting better and the last update kept my interest so I'm hopeful that more content/bug fixes are in our future. As far as the cash grab thing I've seen this sentiment many times on these forums. I've also seen people say that the updates and bug fixes are something that they are doing out of some love of the game or come from a place of kindness. This is flat wrong. This is a business, and in this day and age EVERY action a business takes is about cold hard cash. More people play when there's new content, which leads to more streams, YouTube, etc. Free marketing for the product. Cash grab? Damn straight, and it makes them just like every other business on earth.

dude get bent and go back to playing doodlejump

A little research showed that each any every one of these bugs has been an ongoing thing for at least a year.

These were your own words...

I am sure it's frustrating having problems right now and I hope they all get fixed eventually.

It's been a sad reality since day one. Great game (concept), poorly executed. It's plain to see the game at its core has great appeal and potential, as stated by many people who have played it. Yet, it seems to be lacking in quality. If a AAA company made 7DtD, it would probably be quite a game. Sadly, it would probably still suffer from issues.

That's where the gaming industry is at, now. Rushed games, sequel heavy, cash grab tactics at every turn. It's always important to remember that, while us gamers have this idea that given the chance, WE would make games for gamers, that is almost never the case in reality. It's about getting as much money for as little investment as possible.

If an AAA made this game it would be junk. Just being honest look at the games AAA are junk these days. This small team The Fun Pumps are doing a great job for a really small group of people and I mean really small. They are still in Alpha and the game is still getting better and better. Yes it would probably be a finished game by now if an AAA company made it but it wouldn't be what it is now. They would of went a totally different direction with it.

As far as they got our money and don't care is false as well. TT and IG with the fun pimps help are bringing bug fix after bug fix and still bringing more content from the pc over. So if this was true they wouldn't spend the money that takes to do this. Plus they wouldn't be in business very long either if they just got the money and ran. Also to add to this again it is still in Alpha meaning it is not a finished game on pc even if TT and IG seen that they had enough content to make a game for console version. So if it isn't finished and is still in the making how can it be rushed?

Steaming pile of excrement? Dude stick to digital downloads from now on, or figure out which is a disc containing a game and which is a bag of doodie the neighbors left for you. Also, if it's steaming inside I'd recommend calling a reputable HVAC technician. Oh, and do some research before you call him. Jimbos HVAC, dog grooming, and body paint isn't a sound choice

If an AAA made this game it would be junk. Just being honest look at the games AAA are junk these days. This small team The Fun Pumps are doing a great job for a really small group of people and I mean really small. They are still in Alpha and the game is still getting better and better. Yes it would probably be a finished game by now if an AAA company made it but it wouldn't be what it is now. They would of went a totally different direction with it.

As far as they got our money and don't care is false as well. TT and IG with the fun pimps help are bringing bug fix after bug fix and still bringing more content from the pc over. So if this was true they wouldn't spend the money that takes to do this. Plus they wouldn't be in business very long either if they just got the money and ran. Also to add to this again it is still in Alpha meaning it is not a finished game on pc even if TT and IG seen that they had enough content to make a game for console version. So if it isn't finished and is still in the making how can it be rushed?

I'm saying the industry as a whole (especially AAA studious) are rushing games out.

Yes, they fix and do updates, but what else are they going to do? Get a new job? It's job security for them. I'm sure they are working on other projects, as well.

Fortnite is coming out very soon. I'm curious to see how it does, as it it shares many similarities to 7DtD. Sadly, Fortnite is FTP game, that was then swItched to not ftp, and also maintains micro transactions as well as a $150 version.

While I feel 7DtD could be done better by a stronger team (sorry, guys), at least it doesn't contain micro transactions, and for that, they get my respect as a customer (not as a gamer).

I understand that and you are right. But as far as this game goes. TT and IG probably are working on many things. But they are not the ones designing this game The Fun Pimps are. The Fun Pimps are a very small group of people and I mean very small like 10 or less. They are making this game on pc right now. It is the only thing they are working on. I don't know how much more or how much longer they are going to stay in alpha stage but the game isn't finished yet. Lets see it is in A16 right now they are working on A17. They did say it probably will not be 8 months to do like A16 did as A16 pretty much made them have to reprogram the whole game. But my guess and this is only my guess it probably will go up to around A25 before it hits Beta. Then a little after that it will be completely finished with only doing bugs and possibly some DLC from time to time. By then ps5 will be out and will probably be able to handle this game way better then ps4 can.

You have the right to feel someone could make it better. But I personally disagree. If it was someone else it probably would be a bigger team then you get even more ideas and as big game show a lot of things in game are stupid these days. As for this small team I really like the ideas they have and the ones they are hinting around to doing. When the game is finished I might change my mind but as of now I like what this small team has done.

I understand that and you are right. But as far as this game goes. TT and IG probably are working on many things. But they are not the ones designing this game The Fun Pimps are. The Fun Pimps are a very small group of people and I mean very small like 10 or less. They are making this game on pc right now. It is the only thing they are working on. I don't know how much more or how much longer they are going to stay in alpha stage but the game isn't finished yet. Lets see it is in A16 right now they are working on A17. They did say it probably will not be 8 months to do like A16 did as A16 pretty much made them have to reprogram the whole game. But my guess and this is only my guess it probably will go up to around A25 before it hits Beta. Then a little after that it will be completely finished with only doing bugs and possibly some DLC from time to time. By then ps5 will be out and will probably be able to handle this game way better then ps4 can.

You have the right to feel someone could make it better. But I personally disagree. If it was someone else it probably would be a bigger team then you get even more ideas and as big game show a lot of things in game are stupid these days. As for this small team I really like the ideas they have and the ones they are hinting around to doing. When the game is finished I might change my mind but as of now I like what this small team has done.

The problem is while TFP is developing the game Telltale games and Iron Galaxy are doing the port. Most of the issues are not with the game itself but bugs that have popped up as a result of the porting.

Why Telltale games chose Iron Galaxy who has pretty much done the worst port in the history of gaming with Arkham Knight is beyond me. PC does not have most of the issues that Console users are suffering from and is far more stable so its clear the issue is with the port itself.

It is more stable on pc because well look at the specs to run it on pc. Now look at console specs. As I agree with half I also disagree with the other half. The console is just under power for this game. TT probably should of picked someone other then IG. We probably wouldn't have as much problems right now but we would still have some as I said console is just under power. That leaves me to this, the ps4 pro runs this game better then the current xbox. I do think it is that small little difference in specs. So that leaves me to believe the Xbox X will run just as good as the pro if not a little better as it is just a little better in specs. Now is it a lot better not really but the pro also don't get MD5 errors either...... as far as the game it self I think the fun pimps are doing an amazing job designing this game and truly wouldn't want someone else doing that part of it. But these are just my opinions lol

Archived