Games4Kickz - Home of the G4KNinjas (Strict No Touchies Policy)

SilverSurfer

• 2 weeks later...
Love your Channel. You are the reason I bought 7Dtd, and the one who taught me how to play. Its only fitting that you get to teach me whats up with the new release.

Also the reason I bought the game. Not only on my ps4, but now on my pc. Wish he had more time to upload more content....but maybe some day!

Love you videos G4K! Like how you label your videos too into seasons/episodes, i find it much easier that way then to find out how far into the season you are then if you click a random one! :)

While i play on PS4 only, i still watch most of your videos and try to get as many building tips as possible from your videos! Keep up the awesome work!

Holy balls he's here!

Love your videos man. I've used some of your ideas for builds and even my family (none of which even game) like your videos. Good stuff, hella entertaining, and definitely worth while to watch the streams/uploads.

Now for a question:

Ever play multiplayer? I'd love to hop in and see some of your builds/style first hand.

• 2 weeks later...

I look forward to your vids everyday. Most times I'm at work when I get the notification on my phone. Then I think "yes...Another couple of hours of this crap and it'll be time to kick back". Hahaha get it? 'Kick' back?Keep the content coming!

Oh, small request? We all know you're busy, but 20 min vids?!? I miss the 40 min video days!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Greetings GFKs and Ninjas.

It’s been a very long time since I played 7DTD due to medical reasons. But I have been watching GFK for a while now and love his mod series ‘Darkness falls’.

Well I have to say many of the games he has been playing look like great fun. But I really want to try out the mod Darkness falls.

Basically I’m here to ask if anyone has a clear idea of how to properly mod 7DTD? Because I’m obviously messing up something when I attempt to mod the game. I have looked online and followed the instructions found there and the game hangs every time I am starting a new game. So just a bit frustrated and disappointed.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Happy gaming all!

• 1 month later...

Archived