Games4Kickz - Home of the G4KNinjas (Strict No Touchies Policy)

SilverSurfer

Hi Kickz! I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy watching you play 7 days. I always look forward to coming home from work to see the new video. Kudos to you!! Thank you for making my husband and I laugh on the daily!!

Hi Kickz! Love your videos, they never fail to make me laugh regardless of how bad my day has been, watching you running around explodating zombie forefaces always makes me smile. Keep up the excellent work and congrats on the Stream Team!

If you haven't...

If you haven't seen Kickz play, you are missing out. Kickz convinced me to buy 7D2D for the PC and I watch all the videos he posts on YouTube on my days off. I also try to catch his LIVE streams when I am available. Would recommend to anyone, and everyone, to stop and kick that like button in the ballz.

One thing about Kickz is you can have the day from hell at work and your are guaranteed to have a smile on your face after watching G4K on YouTube.

I will admit, I started watching 7 Days to Die vids on youtube when I started playing the game with my friends. Kickz wasn't the first person I found, but he is the best. Thanks to him, I have found other people like skippy, BGG and Kage.

Oooohhhh Kickzy!

I never get tired of your videos. They keep me company in the hospital and Drs offices. Always make me smile and feel a little better on bad days. I am the one that posts funny pics of you on twitter with the #beautyface tag. Also you said pet pictures....here is my pooperface. I don't know how to post a pic here, so I have a link. He's a German Bloodline Boxer (teehee). Atticus, King of Fartticus.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1532677073431449&id=100000675129839&set=a.101787223187115.4348.100000675129839&source=56&ref=bookmarks

I finally got my first ALPHA 16 Let's Play Episode up and Vultures are sneaky Stealth Ninjas of the Sky :)

Hope you guys enjoy it.

In regards to streaming, it just got too late last night for me. A lot of things went wrong that delayed everything I had to do last night and with my full time job and limited time after that at home any delay has a huge impact on my schedule and I was not able to stream last night.

I'm sorry about that but should be able to stream tonight 10pm UK time but as always I let you guys know on Twitter/Facebook beforehand :)

Archived