Games4Kickz - Home of the G4KNinjas (Strict No Touchies Policy)

SilverSurfer

Greetings Guys and Gals and Fellow Gamers.

Welcome to my thread. So, let's get started :)

My name is Fran, I'm German but live in Ireland and I'm a content creator.

I started Playing 7 Days To Die with Alpha 8, watching Kage848 playing the game on YouTube. Shortly after Alpha 9 I decided to start sharing my 7 Days To Die experiences and so in September 2014 I became a content creator on YouTube starting with 7 Days To Die, posting 1,2 or sometimes 3 videos a Day since, not having missed a single Day yet.

While I do daily content, I also work a 9am - 6pm full time job as a software developer. I have a wife and 2 kids and a dog,...well, it's small and lifts in the air when it barks but I think it's a dog :)

Don't ask me how I manage all of this, I don't really know :) The aim is to become a full time content creator some day so the family is fully behind it :)

I like to give 100% of my energy, or what ever I got left in the end of day, to making entertaining content and hopefully put a smile on a persons face while doing so :)

While I play a variety of survival, horror and other games, my main content is 7 Days To Die, which I post Daily on my YouTube Channel.

I started Twitch Streaming on/off over the years but have been making a bigger commitment to regular streaming about 2-3 Month ago as a lot of the G4KNinjas enjoy the interaction and have been asking for it :)

I mainly stream 7 Days To Die but will stream other content I don't see fitting well into a Let's Play format on YouTube on Twitch as well.

My current Twitch Streaming Schedule

Friday (Sponsored 7 Days to Die Stream)

10pm UK / 2 PM PST / 5PM EST (2h)

Saturday (Anything goes but 7 Days To Die if nothing else comes up)

10pm UK / 2 PM PST / 5PM EST (2h or longer)

Some times, rarely though, I stream during the week on very short notice if RL permits.

If you like 7 Days To Die silliness, strange phrases, don't take things to seriously and don't mind a guy that gets easily distracted and gets majorly excited about things in a game, specially about turd-loot in a toilet, then follow me on YouTube, Twitch and all other social media.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Games4Kickz

https://twitter.com/Games4Kickz

https://www.facebook.com/Games4Kickz/

I also got a steam group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Games4Kickz

Hope to see you guys online and as always Viel Spaك and Happy Gaming

Hey Kickz! Nice to finally know your real name. =) As for how you manage to put out so many videos AND manage a life, wife, kids, dog and job I have no idea, lol. But you do it well sir! As I understand, you're going to be streaming some A16 experimental...cannot wait!!! BTW folks, I recommend having a look at some of his first videos...you'd hardly know it was the same guy. Love the evolution you've made over the years. Best wishes buddy!

Hey Kickz! Nice to finally know your real name. =) As for how you manage to put out so many videos AND manage a life, wife, kids, dog and job I have no idea, lol. But you do it well sir! As I understand, you're going to be streaming some A16 experimental...cannot wait!!! BTW folks, I recommend having a look at some of his first videos...you'd hardly know it was the same guy. Love the evolution you've made over the years. Best wishes buddy!

Cheers Boa :) Appreciate it, I got a lot of stick when I started being less afraid of what people think and started being more relaxed and letting loose more in the videos. Nice to hear someone else recognizing it as an evolution :)

- - - Updated - - -

Love your work. Keep it up.

Can't tell you how excited my kids husband and I are!!!

Congrats Kickz!

Ausgezeichnet!!

-A

Hey Kickz! Your videos are always a treat at the end of a long workday. You have my respect for managing a full-time job, your family and still finding time to create content for us. :) Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys :)

Very excited for texture tools and traps :)

63 Day Horde Gone Wrong will always be my favorite.

The first time we watched one of your videos, you were having a horde night. Your accent drew me in, (I love it) and then you told viewers to kick that like button in the ballz and we got started! My wife and I were amazed when you ran outside during horde night and fought off the zombies single-handedly without walls protecting you. (We had just recently started playing ourselves and were still afraid of the zombies) Your traps and pits were amazing and we thought so creative and you inspired us to try different things. (You still inspire us) You must have said "balls" at least 5 times before you were even 3 minutes into your game and you sound so happy when you're playing. (We love your laugh and if that sounds like a girly comment, it's because I'm a girl too.) We laughed at your shenanigans and we loved your sense of humor and by the end, when you ran to your pyramid and were sizing up your jump, and you fell all the way to the bottom of the madonna boobs and died, we were hooked. We subscribed right then and there and haven't looked back.

Your content always makes us laugh and we always look forward to watching you play. It's the best part of our day when we can sit together and share a laugh with you. Thank you for all the content you put out. I know it's a job all on it's own and I know that we appreciate your effort. Congrats on your Stream Team win and we can't wait to watch you in action!

Happy Gaming!

~JeanDandKrystalS~

63 Day Horde Gone Wrong will always be my favorite.

The first time we watched one of your videos, you were having a horde night. Your accent drew me in, (I love it) and then you told viewers to kick that like button in the ballz and we got started! My wife and I were amazed when you ran outside during horde night and fought off the zombies single-handedly without walls protecting you. (We had just recently started playing ourselves and were still afraid of the zombies) Your traps and pits were amazing and we thought so creative and you inspired us to try different things. (You still inspire us) You must have said "balls" at least 5 times before you were even 3 minutes into your game and you sound so happy when you're playing. (We love your laugh and if that sounds like a girly comment, it's because I'm a girl too.) We laughed at your shenanigans and we loved your sense of humor and by the end, when you ran to your pyramid and were sizing up your jump, and you fell all the way to the bottom of the madonna boobs and died, we were hooked. We subscribed right then and there and haven't looked back.

Your content always makes us laugh and we always look forward to watching you play. It's the best part of our day when we can sit together and share a laugh with you. Thank you for all the content you put out. I know it's a job all on it's own and I know that we appreciate your effort. Congrats on your Stream Team win and we can't wait to watch you in action!

Happy Gaming!

~JeanDandKrystalS~

lol - I remember that Horde Night, what a epic fail jump that was lol

So my mother-in-law is German so I can definitely hear your German accent but there is also a lot of the pitch changes in voice you normally associate with Irish speakers. My mother in law isn't monotone when she speaks but she practically sounds robotic compared to you. Very interesting mix that gives you a unique sound. When I get home I'm going to have my wife listen to you...lol

Archived