Prefab Editor (Alpha)

Pille

Still having delete column/row issues, fyi.

I know they weren't in your "fixed" list, but thought I'd tell ya anyway. =)

I work around the issue by saving every few column/row deletes.

Edit: Sooooo close to finish my mcdowells prefab. You guys are going to love it. I was prepping installation instructions last night but then 16.2 dropped......T_T

Need to do one round of validation testing.

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)

I work around the issue by saving every few column/row deletes.

Edit: Sooooo close to finish my mcdowells prefab. You guys are going to love it. I was prepping installation instructions last night but then 16.2 dropped......T_T

I didn't see 16.2 drop, I'll have to update my server. My game is still on 16.1... and it's set to auto update.

I think I've everything I need, thanks. As already mentioned, 'if everything goes well the electricity update will be shipped this week and then I do have time to fix this crappy function'. Up until then, please use the export tool instead.

Release the kraken. :)

Edited by Pille (see edit history)

Update Time!

Changelog v0.3s (August 3, 2017):

- add function: add columns and rows at specific position

@Mana

You're very lucky. I just added this function...

rVqJNNB.png

* enter 0 in the 'at row' text field to add rows to the bottom

* enter a big number (e.g. 1000) in the 'at row' text field to add rows to the top

* enter 0 in the 'at column' text field to add columns to the left side

* enter a big number (e.g. 1000) in the 'at column' text field to add columns to the right side

@SevenDaysToDieModEditor

Those buttons are disabled, yes. However copy and paste works. Use Control + C (ctrl + c) to copy the selected blocks to the clipboard. Press Control + V (ctrl + V) to paste the copied blocks. Press V to show to clipboard (if your cursor is over the grid).

Edited by Pille (see edit history)

Hey Pille

Is it normal for when removing columns and rows the program not responds and hangs for ages to do it or have i done something wrong

I do them just a few at a time as I was having trouble doing 10-15 at once, seems to work ok for me.

Hey Pille

Is it normal for when removing columns and rows the program not responds and hangs for ages to do it or have i done something wrong

Actually, no. Must be a very big prefab, right? Deleting half of the columns or rows from the biggest vanilla prefab takes 4 seconds on notebook.

Yeh kinda lol. Alot smaller but my claim area was 400 with hals bbb commands lol so my mistake as usual lolz.....

does this mean we'll see some A16 versions of your old prefabs...?, I could think of a couple that would need that kind of claim zone to extract :encouragement: