[Console] Builder Challanges

Clare

Man... I feel bad for Clare right now she's gonna be back to the forums and there are 10 metric ♥♥♥♥tons of vids and bug reports for her to review, lol. She's gonna need to build a team just to keep up with it all, lol.

giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Also ya'll wanted a map, I didn't have time to check over it, but it's all part of the challenge =P

Also ya'll wanted a map, I didn't have time to check over it, but it's all part of the challenge =P

Really, the map seed is cool. I spawned near 0,0 in my game, makes it a bit of a challenge, but it is fun.:wink-new:

I think I found a spot near the Eastern lake of Hub City that I like.

Now to find a wrench to get a couple of small engines and this will speed along quickly.

Really, the map seed is cool. I spawned near 0,0 in my game, makes it a bit of a challenge, but it is fun.:wink-new:

I think I found a spot near the Eastern lake of Hub City that I like.

Now to find a wrench to get a couple of small engines and this will speed along quickly.

Glad to hear it!

- - - Updated - - -

If I had pizza in real life I'd probably be much much happier. Public holidays that extend the weekend were supposed to be a good thing!

giphy.gif

- - - Updated - - -

At first I wasn't a fan of the map, the east side seemed empty. However, the biomes are perfect for quick resource gathering where we settled down. Once I got over the bugs and made hunting them down while building my castle my focus, I'm starting to like this map. I need to get the parts of my minibike together and explore, but I NEED to build, lol. Speaking of building, it's going slow, but I'm very proud of the floor I've made in the section I've built so far. I think it's what has slowed me down so far. And horde night was hilarious in the last video. Lots of Funk screaming like a little girl as zombies snuck into the house right behind me and rampages up the steps going after Tozzy.

Yeah I kinda pushed that on my stream a couple of days, explaining why it's so important for everyone experiencing them to speak up so the bugs don't look like isolated incidents and try to take pics and vids to post because it helps so much more as well.

I don't know why all the complaints about Shamalot. After a series of amusing chases,, and being chased, I ended up at the base of "The One Tree" next to a bottomless pond. Am starting my build here. It will not only be a castle, but a temple to "The Unbeliever"

Well.....Mistakes were made apparently. The episode 5 from last night had no voice chat. All the amazingly stupid things I said for a laugh and the girly screaming from zombie attacks....Gone forever..... Sad, sad day. And I even sang "I'm burning for you" while on fire from the burned zombies.....

Archived