[Console] Builder Challanges

Clare

Better late than never... maybe

Just caught the forums and this thread. Wife loves watching me play this game and has a lot of great ideas so I think I will make an attempt at this as well. Definitely will be doing it on a light setting as I am still very new to this game though. Hopefully can figure out the uploading screen shots and such as well too.

Cheers. My first post on the forums. Yeah!

Hey Brandox! Welcome to the forums, when you're new you need to wait for moderator approval before your posts show up. But I just approved em for you there. Just be careful you don't double post with your next few.

I have it connected to Youtube. When i stream on playstation i can choose to link and stream through either my youtube or my Twitch. I get bad quality on Twitch though, so I use youtube instead.

thank you sir! I will be trying this soon so I can add some of my horror fest here! lol its a comedy of errors to be sure.

West side of Shamalot has a couple of towns (one in the burnt forest, one in the maple/snow) that I found so far. Setting up near the second town - got the place I want to build sorted (hopefully). Now to collect a LOT of wood!

Beware guys and gals. I'm getting roaming hordes one to two times a day while building my castle. We just finished day 18 off camera so I could focus a bit and got hit with 2 roaming hordes. That was crazy as hell. One as I started the next part of my build and the other after I finished it. No forges running at all, just placing blocks. About 10-15 zombies in each horde. Something is up with this map and I like it, lol. Haven't seen this much action since I last fired up the mega toothy.

Someone has really been wanting massive amounts of roaming hordes. Unsentsoul I believe it was him, I'll have to check, but they should definitely try this map because I've never had this many before and considering my main focus is intense building I'm honestly surprised and rethinking defenses, because I'm about to close in the castle by the weekend. I don't need zombies wrecking my ♥♥♥♥, because every roaming horde that comes in as you guys have seen in my stream half of them come at me as a distraction while the others spread out and beat on my stuff, lol. It's a conspiracy I tell you.

WIP

Map seed: clarecastlebuild is approved as well - I've got to warn you it's no picnic. In this seed the hub city is entirely surrounded by water.

Waterworld:fatigue::fatigue::fatigue:

If you are interested or bored :

Just looked through some of your stuff, nice shot of the dear through the tree! =D

- - - Updated - - -

Someone has really been wanting massive amounts of roaming hordes. Unsentsoul I believe it was him, I'll have to check, but they should definitely try this map because I've never had this many before and considering my main focus is intense building I'm honestly surprised and rethinking defenses, because I'm about to close in the castle by the weekend. I don't need zombies wrecking my ♥♥♥♥, because every roaming horde that comes in as you guys have seen in my stream half of them come at me as a distraction while the others spread out and beat on my stuff, lol. It's a conspiracy I tell you.

All part of the challenge! lol

Speaking of challenge, you've rampaged through all that massive amount of bug reports like a champion. :)

Glad to see you have some breathing room now.

Thanks much, I'm think of competing in the 100-bug dash at the next Community games :D

*whistles innocently*

The latest vid with you thinking a zombie was your wife cracked me up Funk! Have it on in the background and I'm now giggling in the office!

I haven't finished ep5 yet but it's quite fun so far watching him wreck the house chasing zombies. Knocking candles off the walls and leaving zombie parts on the floor. Lucky for him the wifey stayed upstairs and he was able to clean it up before she saw it. Haha

I haven't started any building for the challenge yet, I had a minibike by day 4 and have been adventuring around the map. I have a small place on top of a bank at a crossroad settlement. I am probably going to level the store with the upstairs apartment and use that flat area for my build location. I will post pics once I start building.

I have enjoyed watching your videos Funk, very entertaining.

Thank you Clare.

Funkinstein you're a funny dude - love the videos.

If 4X speed videos don't bother you, here are some more:

I haven't done much building because I'm trying to find an auger bit.:tongue-new:

Archived