War of the Walkers Mod

dwallorde

Issue with Builder Class 3 Quest: Gather Cobblestone Rocks 0/300. At the top of the quest text, it says to "CRAFT" 300 Cobblestones, which I have. No credit. At the bottom of the quest text it says to "Gather" 0/300 Cobblestone Rocks. Is this just a Syntax issue, I'm at a loss. I have crafted 300 cobblestone rock a few times, and I'm not getting credit. Do I have to go and "Gather" them by breaking something down?

Please Help.

Thanks

Sgt Slaughter

Issue with Builder Class 3 Quest: Gather Cobblestone Rocks 0/300. At the top of the quest text, it says to "CRAFT" 300 Cobblestones, which I have. No credit. At the bottom of the quest text it says to "Gather" 0/300 Cobblestone Rocks. Is this just a Syntax issue, I'm at a loss. I have crafted 300 cobblestone rock a few times, and I'm not getting credit. Do I have to go and "Gather" them by breaking something down?

Please Help.

Thanks

Sgt Slaughter

You build the cobblestones in your backpack? if you bild them in a workbench and doesnt watch the completion it doesnt count in my experience

how soon until we see it in the mod launcher

iam to stupid to add it to the launcher it seems. it hangs on "add from url" and does nothing on "add from file"...

I should be able to do it by hand and add that save game later to the launcher version right?

i just went to Add new my mods and made a new mod slot with the link to the BBM for 5.2 and it did it all

Edited by noelie3107
typing errors (see edit history)

i just went to Add new my mods and made a new mod slot with the link to the BBM for 5.2 and it did it all

Tried this but it says download was invalid after putting in the link also tried manually copying over the files and still stays at the version 5.1.7 when starting a new game.

I don't want to mess with haxing the mod launcher, so will just have to wait until it gets updated with the new WotW version. :)

Haha I wouldn't call it hacking :) It's a feature called "My Mods", where you can make your own private mod, which just contains the download links dwallorde posted :)

Haha I wouldn't call it hacking :) It's a feature called "My Mods", where you can make your own private mod, which just contains the download links dwallorde posted :)

Ooh, hehe, well alright then! I still am prone to break things, so will patiently wait, lol. :D

War of the Walkers 5.2 is now available in the Mod Launcher!

We left the original one in there, so people can continue their current play throughs.

The new version is labeled 5.2. For the bigger back pack, we've included the Xtrakicking's zombie retexture pack as well!

Congrats dwalllorde. A great release!