Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

22 minutes ago, DJNemesis said:

HI habe mir das neuste Update geladen über 7D2D Mod Launcher nur leider Crasht es mir Permanent das Spiel sobald ich eine Bestehende Map laden will, oder eine neue Map erstelle gibt es eine Möglichkeit diesen Fehler zu beheben?? 

7d2d muss auf 19.4 b7 aktualisiert werden. Modlauncher aktualisiert nur die Mod nicht die 7d2d Dateien.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Subquake said:

try console command: pois

or relog/reload save if that doesn't work

pois thing disables the pois reloading works some times but still annoying. is there any ohter solition ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doghorde said:

pois thing disables the pois reloading works some times but still annoying. is there any ohter solition ?

it's a vanilla issue, has nothing to do with the mod, we can only hope TFP will fix it

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Subquake said:

it's a vanilla issue, has nothing to do with the mod, we can only hope TFP will fix it

idk why fun pimps still didnt hired you :D ur the best

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ! I like so much this mod, that's really the best mod ever for 7D2D. Just a little question, is it normal i can't craft a storage before getting the tier 2 of the  Carpenter's table ? I don't understand where can i store my items at the beginning ! Plz help ! And the cardboard box is not found. i can't craft it anywhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way to automate updating this mod?  I am running a linux server with LSGM, I've tried to add it to my script when I check for updates from the game server, but nothing I try works.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Izuku Midoriya said:

Hi ! I like so much this mod, that's really the best mod ever for 7D2D. Just a little question, is it normal i can't craft a storage before getting the tier 2 of the  Carpenter's table ? I don't understand where can i store my items at the beginning ! Plz help ! And the cardboard box is not found. i can't craft it anywhere.

as of 2.2.82 most storage blocks can be picked up, hold E and through radial menu you can pick up things like cardboard pallets, bags, refrigerators etc...

3 hours ago, jdragun said:

Is there a way to automate updating this mod?  I am running a linux server with LSGM, I've tried to add it to my script when I check for updates from the game server, but nothing I try works.

Most certainly there is, but that's out of my expertise. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! 

 

So, I've been trying to run UL (latest version, dl-ed yesterday) with the latest version of 7D2D (as required). I  play  single player/local mode on Linux, but after a few minutes (<10) the game freezes or crashes (depending on whether I enable swap space or not).

 

My machine has 16GB of RAM and it appears that UL+7D2D exceeds the available memory rather quickly. I've tried lowering a bunch of graphical parameters (textures, ...), but that only (slightly) delays the inevitable. Is this a known problem?

 

Vsad as the mod looks fab, but it's currently unplayable for me.

 

Thanks for any help/suggestion!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, lonebat said:

Hello! 

 

So, I've been trying to run UL (latest version, dl-ed yesterday) with the latest version of 7D2D (as required). I  play  single player/local mode on Linux, but after a few minutes (<10) the game freezes or crashes (depending on whether I enable swap space or not).

 

My machine has 16GB of RAM and it appears that UL+7D2D exceeds the available memory rather quickly. I've tried lowering a bunch of graphical parameters (textures, ...), but that only (slightly) delays the inevitable. Is this a known problem?

 

Vsad as the mod looks fab, but it's currently unplayable for me.

 

Thanks for any help/suggestion!

try generating a smaller map, lower max zombie count, increase your swap file size in Linux, also make sure no other modlets are trying to run alongside with Undead Legacy

Though not recommended, people have managed to run Undead Legacy with just 8GB RAM, so the fact that you run out of 16GB memory so quickly suggests that something's not right

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2021 at 2:11 PM, doghorde said:

i dont know why but i am having quiet often unity crashes and ghost block issues. any help ?

Ghost block issue is a vanilla bug, you can try fixing it by executing a console command "pois" and if that doesn't help, reloading save or relogging to a server should fix that. As for unity crashes, make sure you're running the mod for A19.4 (b7), don't have conflicting modlets and have installed properly 2.2.85 version of Undead Legacy.

On another note, want to share this for you guys:

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2021 at 4:39 PM, Izuku Midoriya said:

Hi ! I like so much this mod, that's really the best mod ever for 7D2D. Just a little question, is it normal i can't craft a storage before getting the tier 2 of the  Carpenter's table ? I don't understand where can i store my items at the beginning ! Plz help ! And the cardboard box is not found. i can't craft it anywhere.

 

Many items in the world can be picked up without land claim block.  Including all manner of containers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xXCamaleonXx said:

Hello good, I had version 2.2.84 and when I went to 2.2.85 my game crashed. is there any place where i can download version 2.2.84?

you need A19.4 (b7) for 2.2.85, make sure you have that version of the game before applying the update.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, xXCamaleonXx said:

 

If I have 19.4 (b7) this is the image that comes out when I start the game, so I try to find a place to download 2.2.84, to recover my game. spacer.png

If you are having that error, you did not install 2.2.85 over A19.4 (b7). You have to reinstall the mod from scratch completely. Make sure to install A19.4 (b7) before installing Undead Legacy 2.2.85. Then you will be able to load your old save without issues.

2.2.85 is for A19.4, and you are having that error, because you updated a A19.3 copy of the game with mod files, that work only with A19.4 version of the game. Old versions are not supported anymore and not downloadable. If you used the mod launcher to pre-sync the mod to update it, it does not update the game version, it only updates the mod files, that's why you need to completely reinstall the mod, so that the mod launcher would pick up the new A19.4 stable files and then apply a fresh copy of Undead Legacy.

If you are still having issues, ask some assistance in my discord channel: https://discord.gg/CZY8W2t
 

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm enjoying the mod very much! I just want to report a little bug I encountered in my last session.

So I was inside Hugh's shop and the gate was closed so z was outside smashing the walls but suddenly he got inside by this area...

ME135MZ6_t.jpg

 

Spoiler

Yeah, you are very funny right? Placing those mines down there got me.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@moroco Thanks for the report, though that part from the trader was pretty much like vanilla in regards to the wall, but even so, with next update I modified the fence to have chain link section instead of those sand bags all over the perimeter, that should help: PlnhC93.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

2021.03.25 - 2.3.02 Experimental is out!
- Restart preferred, but not mandatory!
- Added 60+ new weapons, tools, resources and schematics
- You can find and repair repairable bicycles, minibikes and motorcycles in the world
- Added support for UI Background Opacity setting for most UI windows
- Bundled Russian and Korean localization with the mod
- and more, full list of patch notes: https://www.patreon.com/posts/49189491 

Anyone who wishes to help in translating the mod in other languages are welcome to join my discord and help out with that and the translation will be added with future updates of the mod :)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, I hope this post does not bother here.I am new, I searched but did not find anything about this problem.
i can't play undead legacy.
the base game works without problem.
from the modlauncher I installed several mods and they also work without problems, but when I try with the undead legacy mod I always stay in the home screen but without the menu options or anything.
the console is displayed and nothing else happens
any solution please?

 

https://ibb.co/PmDBt2c

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I've been playing your mod for a while and it's great. I'd like to note 3 things and ask a question. Sorry if this isn't where I should post this, but it looked like the right place. 1. Water in a glass jar waits 0.4 and in a plastic bottle 0.5. Shouldn't this be tho other way around? (The plastic bottle looks like 1,5 l and the jar 0.5 l but they do give the same amount of water and you can boil the water in the jar without a pot, making it just more useful). 2. Faucets don't give anything when destroyed (they give themselves in vanilla which can then be scrapped or melted). 3. When scrapping brass, I noticed that at least some items get heavier when scrapped. Shouldn't scrapping remove unnecessary things and make it lighter?

 

My question is about some items that where present in the previous version of this mod (in A16). There where MRE's in airdrops. Perhaps this might seam a bit overpowered as I remember finding whole boxes of them (so I think 10 - 20 items after opening), but this felt realistic as this is what would really be dropped. Also, there where boxes of ammo - this doesn't really make a difference as now you have weight and stacking in your inventory is unimportant (so keeping the ammo in a box saved space before). There where also fresh food items found on zombies and in the world. You could make some interesting items like salami (then you could slice it and make pizza which required salt you got from digging sand). There where also items you could examine and disassemble in your backpack). I understand that these weren't the priority, but I'm not sure if they will be eventually added or for some reason I just didn't encounter them? So, do you have a list of all the items you've added and maybe another of those the first version of the mod had (and if the second, old list would have added/ won't add / maybe later by the items we would know how things are)? This would also help with what you can find in the world (as some specific block being destroyed with some specific tool giving you something you don't know even exists might not be discovered by most players). Anyway you've made a great mod.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GrnLbwsk said:

Hello everyone, I hope this post does not bother here.I am new, I searched but did not find anything about this problem.
i can't play undead legacy.
the base game works without problem.
from the modlauncher I installed several mods and they also work without problems, but when I try with the undead legacy mod I always stay in the home screen but without the menu options or anything.
the console is displayed and nothing else happens
any solution please?

 

https://ibb.co/PmDBt2c

Easy Anticheat must be turned off, you have to have a clean A19.4 copy of the game without any other modlets.
 

2 hours ago, Voidghost said:

Hi. I've been playing your mod for a while and it's great. I'd like to note 3 things and ask a question. Sorry if this isn't where I should post this, but it looked like the right place. 1. Water in a glass jar waits 0.4 and in a plastic bottle 0.5. Shouldn't this be tho other way around? (The plastic bottle looks like 1,5 l and the jar 0.5 l but they do give the same amount of water and you can boil the water in the jar without a pot, making it just more useful). 2. Faucets don't give anything when destroyed (they give themselves in vanilla which can then be scrapped or melted). 3. When scrapping brass, I noticed that at least some items get heavier when scrapped. Shouldn't scrapping remove unnecessary things and make it lighter?

 

My question is about some items that where present in the previous version of this mod (in A16). There where MRE's in airdrops. Perhaps this might seam a bit overpowered as I remember finding whole boxes of them (so I think 10 - 20 items after opening), but this felt realistic as this is what would really be dropped. Also, there where boxes of ammo - this doesn't really make a difference as now you have weight and stacking in your inventory is unimportant (so keeping the ammo in a box saved space before). There where also fresh food items found on zombies and in the world. You could make some interesting items like salami (then you could slice it and make pizza which required salt you got from digging sand). There where also items you could examine and disassemble in your backpack). I understand that these weren't the priority, but I'm not sure if they will be eventually added or for some reason I just didn't encounter them? So, do you have a list of all the items you've added and maybe another of those the first version of the mod had (and if the second, old list would have added/ won't add / maybe later by the items we would know how things are)? This would also help with what you can find in the world (as some specific block being destroyed with some specific tool giving you something you don't know even exists might not be discovered by most players). Anyway you've made a great mod.

I will look into the jar/bottle thing. As for MREs, ammo boxes and other items from A16, I'm still working on the mod, it's by no means finished, since A17 dropped, I basically worked my way up from scratch with this version of the mod and been doing nothing but work on the mod for the past 2 years and there's still a lot of items that need to be brought back, but thing is, old mod had icons in very low resolution for them, the XML code is not compatible with current version of the game, so that takes time to remake all that in HD. Loot change is also an ongoing process. You can search in creative menu for most mod related items by typing "ulm".

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...