Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

hello I would like to know if it is possible to include the mod comp pack in your mod and why some item can not be recycled when there are only 1 in the inventory as dice to play thank you And for the compo pack is it possible top instal but not restant the game thanks
You can't recycle some items, because their weight is not enough to be scrapped.

You can't install compo pack on an existing game. Whenever you change rwgmixer.xml, you need to start a new world/save.

I registered an account here a week ago just to thank you for your time and effort put into this. Great job - keep up the good work.

I only ever play SP and I've never used any mods for this game at all until now and I'm very impressed.

I love the UI, the realistic items you find throughout the game, the more realistic crafting (i.e no more making an axe with just a couple stones and fiber) and just how much detail you put into all of this.

I was just starting to get to know what I needed to make most of the stuff in the vanilla version and now I have to learn this all over again, so I hate you for that! :smile-new: I also have to come up with some new ideas on how organize everything as my previous layouts won't work anymore so I hate you for that as well :smile-new:.

As others have said, there are a few minor things that need to ironed out but that's just part of the improvement process that will come with time just like everything else.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing what else you add to this mod in the future. Keep up the great work. Just don't overwork yourself. As always, family first.

As promissed on discord channel, I bring you before new years weekend update for Undead Legacy! As usual you don't require to start from scratch when updating, old Undead Legacy saves should be compatible with the update.

Patch notes 1.2.1:

• Change: User Interface scale reduced from 1.10 to 1.00 to make the mod compatible with more variety of monitors and resolutions.
  • Change: Over 1000 item descriptions changed (Additional UL and vanilla), more descriptions will be done after new years eve, because I'm tired of rewriting all vanilla descriptions =(
  • Change: Inventory slots increased from 72 to 80 for larger backpack version.
  • Change: Minibike inventory increased from 72 to 80, to get more slots pick up existing bikes frame and place it on the ground, new minibikes should have 80 slots, old ones will still have 72 slots.
  • Change: Minibike has sort button
  • Change: Additional row for crafting list
  • Change: Working ovens won't require fuel, but to craft them you are going to need a natural gas tank, that can be crafted in the Engineering Table or found in the world.
  • Change: Chemistry Station can be upgraded to an Improved Chemistry station, that don't require fuel.
  • Change: Buildable Improved Chemistry Station
  • Change: Empty Cans now craftable
  • Change: Bulletproof Glass recipe made cheaper
  • Change: Repairing Bulletproof Glass requires materials associated with its crafting recipe
  • Change: Lowered skill points requirements per level up for Blacksmith perk from 1.25 multiplier to 1.10
  • Change: Added more items to blacksmith perk tiers.
  • Change: Lowered probability to find 3D Printer (0.3 -> 0.2), Fusion Cell (0.4 -> 0.3), Solar Cell (0.3 -> 0.2)
  • New items: Lens Cutter, CNC Router, Spinning Wheel, Cotton Spool, Wood Gears, Old Rags, Brass Valve, Jar Mold
  • New Blocks: Improved Chemistry Station
  • Bugfix: Adjusted Status icons for allied players in the Players window
  • Bugfix: Wrought Iron Fence wasn't craftable.
  • Bugfix: Titanium tools were throwing out errors when damaged and selected in inventory.
  • Bugfix: Power Relay UI was all messed up.

New items:

8SDK4gy.png

Description example:

dwbOoIe.png

Minibike UI:

frwTSiM.png

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Are there any download mirrors? I've been trying to DL the 72 slot mod version, but the DL fails every time in the last few seconds.
Have you tried to download it from a different browser? And no, there is no download mirrors yet, latest client for larger backpack is this link: http://subquake.com/downloads/UndeadLegacy?type=client72&version=1.2.1

Have you tried to download it from a different browser? And no, there is no download mirrors yet, latest client for larger backpack is this link: http://subquake.com/downloads/UndeadLegacy?type=client72&version=1.2.1

Just a question that might have been previously answered but do you plan to make this available through the mod launcher Subquake? I can easily make it work manually but some of those I play with might not have as easy of a time.

Just a question that might have been previously answered but do you plan to make this available through the mod launcher Subquake? I can easily make it work manually but some of those I play with might not have as easy of a time.

Some time in the future, yes, but not in the immediate future. Some things need to be sorted out first.

Some time in the future, yes, but not in the immediate future. Some things need to be sorted out first.

Thanks for the response. Not a big deal, just more convenient for some of the users. I have made a guide on my website showing a workaround. Really enjoying this mod and it is running very smooth so thanks for your efforts. I will see if we can get a donation headed your way soon.

Thanks for the response. Not a big deal, just more convenient for some of the users. I have made a guide on my website showing a workaround. Really enjoying this mod and it is running very smooth so thanks for your efforts. I will see if we can get a donation headed your way soon.
Glad that you are enjoying! Any kind of support is always welcome as well :)

I DL'd the ver 1.2.1, unzipped and overwrote the old files, but my game is still showing ver 1.2.0 and no new items or 80 slot backpack. I've tried it twice now. Is there an easy way to verify that the files I have are actually the correct ones?

FIXED!!!

Not sure why it didn't work with the previous attempts. All good now :smile-new:

Yo BB_Drifter can you share a link to your guide? Thanks!

Yo BB_Drifter can you share a link to your guide? Thanks!

Yes when I get on the desktop tonight. Just on mobile currently. Basically just use the option to create your mod in the launcher, do an install to whatever folder you install mods too. Once that’s complete download the mod, unzip and overwrite those files. Turn off eac in your settings, disable unet, and uncheck refresh mod files. Restart the launcher and look on the left side for a folder saying “my-mods” and open. You will find the files installed but the circle next to it will still be red. Ignore that and click on the play mod icon in the upper right. It will run through steam fine that way. I’ll get some visual aide up later here.

Thank you updating this great mod. So many items, and yet, so little bloat. Looting has never been so much fun ;)

One of the reasons why I made the mod is that when playing vanilla and other mods, looting felt quite boring, because usually you got either nothing or something useful. With UL i tried to make looting feel like when you would play Fallout 4 to some extent.

I built an advanced generator with 3 V8 engines and its not consuming fuel. It stays at 9999/10000...

Thanks for the concern, I just checked it out myself and it does consume it, but very slowly:

LAw20wS.jpg

I think it might be related how much stuff is connected to the generator, that consumes power. If I recall correctly, I removed power consumption on relays.

Are you perhaps suggesting, that the generators are too good and fuel consumption should be faster?

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)