Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

4 hours ago, Jost Amman said:

@Subquake I always play vanilla only, but I really like your UI... I especially like the fact you can lock single inventory slots.

Are you providing a way to only download/install that part? Thanks :biggrin1:

No, UI is designed to complement the mod, it's not compatible with vanilla/other mods.

1 hour ago, Subquake said:

No, UI is designed to complement the mod, it's not compatible with vanilla/other mods.

Thanks for the reply anyway. Maybe I'll try your full mod some day, though I'm just not the type for mods.

There's always something that seems unbalanced or weird about mods (my opinion, not criticizing your mod).

What's the first tier of storage here? I thought that would be cardboard boxes, but there seem to be no recipe for that. The description for cardboard says that I could create box from it and duct tape. Is there a missing recipe?

I think the recipe was removed with the last update when they made most storage able to be picked up and brought home.

rather than destroying the cardboard boxes to get cardboard to make cardboard boxes, you now just pick up the cardboard boxes ( and many other world storage containers) and take them home.

25 minutes ago, katarynna said:

I think the recipe was removed with the last update when they made most storage able to be picked up and brought home.

rather than destroying the cardboard boxes to get cardboard to make cardboard boxes, you now just pick up the cardboard boxes ( and many other world storage containers) and take them home.

Thanks. I need to check that out when I'll be playing. That makes the cardboard item useless though.

14 hours ago, Subquake said:

scrap them in your inventory or workbench

I know but there always been a penalty for manual scrapping instead of melting and now scraping gives almost nothing: 5 brass for 1 doorknob. At least with no perks. If there are perks (I don't know) it is ok, but otherwise could you please invent something like a recipe for a disassembly station to get back reasonable amount of brass.

And one more question: How to turn OFF zombie health bar ? It looks like setting <window name="windowTargetBar" controller="TargetBar" visibility="never"> in Data\Config\XUi\windows.xml has no effect any more

thank you in advance

6 hours ago, Euler said:

I know but there always been a penalty for manual scrapping instead of melting and now scraping gives almost nothing: 5 brass for 1 doorknob. At least with no perks. If there are perks (I don't know) it is ok, but otherwise could you please invent something like a recipe for a disassembly station to get back reasonable amount of brass.

And one more question: How to turn OFF zombie health bar ? It looks like setting <window name="windowTargetBar" controller="TargetBar" visibility="never"> in Data\Config\XUi\windows.xml has no effect any more

thank you in advance

I've changed the code to yield 100% of material when scrapped at workbench/backpack (in vanilla it's 75%), the fact that doorknob gives as much as it does is from re-balancing the game by the mod

How to turn OFF zombie health bar:
Options -> Video -> User Interface -> Undead Legacy -> Target HP -> Off