Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Mine isn't for my mod because I spent the ENTIRE day playing XCOM 2 when the latest experimental came out.

I regret nothing :D

Totally understandable, we need some time off here and there as well, can't be slaves of modding in all of our free time, a gamer here myself, totally would go crazy if the only thing I would do in my spare time was to mod a game :)

Working on implementing calorie system to manage hunger in the game:

qpZGfV7.png

P.S. Calories =/= Max Stamina.

The goal is to make it so that you don't have to eat every 5 minutes in the game to replenish stamina and even though food will give more per portion, food will be much more scarce and harder to craft in the game to make survival aspect in the game more meaningful, for instance, a piece of candy or lollipop will be very useful in the game.

CiTkmis.png

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Working on implementing calorie system to manage hunger in the game:

qpZGfV7.png

P.S. Calories =/= Max Stamina.

The goal is to make it so that you don't have to eat every 5 minutes in the game to replenish stamina and even though food will give more per portion, food will be much more scarce and harder to craft in the game to make survival aspect in the game more meaningful, for instance, a piece of candy or lollipop will be very useful in the game.

CiTkmis.png

Give me complexity, and I will gift you tears of joy.

Subquake, will you be releasing a version outside of the mod launcher, for SDX 0.7.3? Personally, I like to compile my own list of SDX mods and I don't use the Mod launcher.

Edited by Necrodemus (see edit history)

Give me complexity, and I will gift you tears of joy.

Subquake, will you be releasing a version outside of the mod launcher, for SDX 0.7.3? Personally, I like to compile my own list of SDX mods and I don't use the Mod launcher.

The mod will be downloadable directly and from mod launcher, but the SDX part will be already compiled.

Can't wait to try this, had a lot of fun with your 16.4 version. Looking really good so far.
Thanks, really glad to hear that. A17 threw quite a curve ball at me with changes to how vanilla game plays and there's a lot of things, that I want to address before releasing the first version of the mod, more than I initially thought. But with every day I am getting closer :)

Just a Repost:

And Just a Reminder .... IT's In the Works

OK .. EVERYONE .. Before you ASK .. Most likely " Undead Legacy " is going to Be delayed because the Fun Pimps Just Drop .. Drum - Roll

.. Experimental A 17.2 B27 today .. SO seat back and .. Drum roll again.

Read the FIRST Page .. Also .. Let's have patience.

IT Will be out When it is Ready and Subquake feels comfortable enough with the his mod and Thinks it is Ready to be release. Let's hope for early March 2019 or maybe a STABLE 17.2 b27.

So I'm fairly Sure .. Subquake .. is waiting for the game to go STABLE .. before releasing his version due the amount of changes that the Fun Pimps did and have done.

SO .. Have Fun and Enjoy

............…. AND .. NO .. the current version .. IS NOT Compatible with A 17.

You really need to stop doing this. Your repeated yelling at subquakes fans for inquiring about his mod is more annoying than the delay in the release of this mod. Many of us come here on a daily basis looking for updates. There is nothing wrong with anyone asking questions even if someone else has already asked. Please stop.

You really need to stop doing this. Your repeated yelling at subquakes fans for inquiring about his mod is more annoying than the delay in the release of this mod. Many of us come here on a daily basis looking for updates. There is nothing wrong with anyone asking questions even if someone else has already asked. Please stop.

I have to agree here, nothing I've seen posted in the recent past has come across as impatient. Most of the replies are throwing flowers at Subquake for his work.

I have to agree here, nothing I've seen posted in the recent past has come across as impatient. Most of the replies are throwing flowers at Subquake for his work.

And I am very grateful for that, helps me with motivation and I need a lot of it, because tbh, the stuff I work on now is so freaking overwhelming, it's no joke.

I have to agree Ainz on his point also. To be yelled at on the board for a simple request is very belittling and needs to stop. I have been on this planet nearly 5 decades and to see this is quite irritating. So I implore you gpcstargate please stop. Yes we get a little excited about the eventual release of this outstanding mod, but that is a testament to Subquake's great work. It should be treated as such.