Subquake's Undead Legacy

Subquake

Good day Subquake;

I've been playing your mod for about a week now since finding it and do enjoy it .. I can see a lot of work went into making the Mod.

But I have ( 1 ) request and I know this is an 7d2d issue and not just your mod .. BUT is there anything that can be Done about the Temperature .. my poor girl has put on and taken off her coat 6-8 times a day.

If there is a setting even you could point me to and maybe I could even turn it off .. Weather I have No problem with .. just the temperature and like I said it is an issue with all 7d2d games that I play and as lately I have over 2300 hrs in overall 7D2D games.

Being an old gamer nearing 73 .. Gaming is my bad Habit. LOL

in the console window type in weathersurvival off, but you will have to do this everytime you get in the game!

Quick Question

Hey SubQuake.

Just want to say I LOVE YOUR MOD been playing it with a few family members and we have a blast.

Keep up the amazing WORK!

Anyways on to my question. Okay so I dunno maybe I am just stupid. But do you not gain XP for crafting? Or am I just not noticing the XP cause its a small amount.

They only reason I ask is because I have been doing a lot of crafting and everyone is way higher level then I am.

Thanks in Advance!

ThaddeusR (iKON Gaming)

Hey SubQuake.

Just want to say I LOVE YOUR MOD been playing it with a few family members and we have a blast.

Keep up the amazing WORK!

Anyways on to my question. Okay so I dunno maybe I am just stupid. But do you not gain XP for crafting? Or am I just not noticing the XP cause its a small amount.

They only reason I ask is because I have been doing a lot of crafting and everyone is way higher level then I am.

Thanks in Advance!

ThaddeusR (iKON Gaming)

The way xp is handled while crafting hasn't been changed.

Here's a newer screenshot of new things, that will be added aside of all the other stuff done in the background for loot mechanics etc:

cCjE8YH.png

Hello again. I have a question about crafting wooden frames. Why does it take 3 second to craft one (when I have full leveled fast crafting etc.)? It's a real pain in the ass and you can't even craft these in workbench...

Crafting time of wooden frames and wooden spikes will be improved in the next update.

Hey subquake, congrats on making such a fun mod, was wondering your new build is days weeks to be launched? im not pushing just wondering cause i wanted to start a new game and i always reset when new builds are out, an estimate?

Thanks

It might come out any day now, currently I'm tweaking loot lists and some other small things, but most of it is pretty much done. Once I'm happy with how the zombie loot spawns, I will be releasing it.

However if any of you are very, very impatient and can't wait to get your hands dirty, you can enable experimental branch for the mod in the Mod launcher by doing the following:

In the mod launcher click File -> Open Url... then paste this in the input box:

http://ul.subquake.com/download/modlauncher/experimental/config.xml

After that the experimental branch should be available. Fair warning though, make sure to back up your saves if you wish to continue an old save of Undead Legacy, because in the experimental branch I push updates frequently as soon as I make changes and make sure there are no console errors. Discussing experimental branch should be done in Discord.

I'm almost done with loot list changes for all zombies, time to do some internal testing. Hopefully the new update will be out in a few hours ;)

Great! Unfortunately it is 9 PM in Poland right now...

By the way, do I have to start over or I can keep playing on my old save without ecountering game breaking bugs?

Great! Unfortunately it is 9 PM in Poland right now...

By the way, do I have to start over or I can keep playing on my old save without ecountering game breaking bugs?

Upcoming 1.3.0.0 update should be compatible with old saves unless I have messed something up. Generally I try to make updates to be compatible with older Undead Legacy saves so that the only time you would truly require starting from scratch would be once A17 comes out.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

what is legacy itens?i saw one in the trader

They no longer have any use in the game other than scrap or trade and will be phased out over time from the mod. Can you name what was the name of the item? Maybe I have forgotten to remove it from trade lists.

They no longer have any use in the game other than scrap or trade and will be phased out over time from the mod. Can you name what was the name of the item? Maybe I have forgotten to remove it from trade lists.

sry i think was a pistol part or revolver, i cant recall

next time i will pay atention

After long and excruciating 2+ weeks, the new update 1.3.0.0. is finally here. Remember, if you like the mod, please consider donating or becoming a patron, every little bit counts.

Just in case make a backup of your save files if you wish to continue from an older version of Undead Legacy. It should be compatible, but better safe than sorrow. And if you encounter a bug, please report it through the discord channel or here in the forum.

Patch notes:

• New Feature: All POI Doors are acceptable to lockpicking. Existing player crafted doors are now considered POI doors and all lockpicking rules apply to them. Newly crafted player doors can't be lockpicked. POI or player door locks can be destroyed without destroying the actual door, making the door unlockable for the rest of the game. The doors with broken locks (aka lockpicked) can be upgraded to higher tier doors, but the upgraded doors won't be lockable. If you want to make the door lockable again, you have to craft a new door and replace the old one.
  • New items (33): 17 New beverages (alcoholic, caffeine, energy, sodas), Broken Worker Helmet (Miners Helmet without a working light), Glass Tube, Steel Hunting Knife, Titanium Hunting Knife, Steel Machete, Titanium Machete, Steel Club, Titanium Club, Steel Wrench, Titanium Wrench, Various sport medals, Silver Trophy, Gold Trophy.
  • Balancing: Major changes how loot spawns across the board making surviving more challenging with less chance of spawning food, but higher chance of spawning resources and tools required to survive the wastelands of undead legacy.
  • Balancing: In the Smithing Table Iron Ingots can now be crafted into 20 Scrap Iron (previously 10)
  • Balancing: Removed Bullet Casting Kit recipe, find/trade only item now.
  • Balancing: Crude Tools use less stamina now per swing (from 10 to 7)
  • Balancing: Junction Box (invisible wires) requires now 20W power instead of 0W
  • Balancing: Vault door now requires Advanced Welder to be crafted instead of Welding Torch
  • Balancing: All projectile based weapon damage to blocks significantly reduced with the exception of rocket launchers.
  • Change/Balancing: Awing blocks no longer require planks to be built and don't give planks when destroyed/salvaged. They now have 100 hp instead of 5hp
  • Change: Sedan car health points have been increased from 300 to 1000 for intact one, 800 for damage stage 1, 600 for damage stage 2 (last).
  • Change: Hunting Knife renamed to Hunting Knife (Iron), has slightly lower stats than vanilla. Steel Hunting Knife is equivalent to vanilla hunting knife.
  • Change: Machete renamed to Machete (Iron), has slightly lower stats than vanilla. Steel Machete is equivalent to vanilla Machete.
  • Change: Iron Club renamed to Club (Iron), has slightly lower stats than vanilla. Steel Club is equivalent to vanilla Club.
  • Change: Wrench renamed to Iron Wrench, has slightly lower stats than vanilla. Steel Wrench is equivalent to vanilla Wrench.
  • Change: Shop Sign "Open" now craftable.
  • Change: Metal Grating (Security Gate) blocks now craftable. Have new icon.
  • Change: Window Boards now craftable, increased durability, requires nails, gives nails when salvaged/destroyed.
  • Change: Faster crafting speed for Wood Frame Blocks and Spikes.
  • Change: Gun Safes now require 3 lockpicks instead of 4 to be open.
  • Changed: All v2, v3 door lockpick requirements reduced by 1
  • Change: Dye & Paint Table recipe changed: Requires screws instead of glue and dowels.
  • Change: New Cola Bottle, Energy Drink icon.
  • Change: Drinking Cola bottles and most alcohols will give empty bottle (jar)
  • Change: Empty Cola Bottle removed from loot list and no longer obtainable.
  • Change: Removed Auger Blade dependent recipes.
  • Change: Implemented Quick fix for boring blood moons by Guppycur: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?68457-Quick-fix-to-quot-boring-blood-moons-quot
  • Change SDX: Disabling Fuel grid refresh (Less lag in the Forge), Affects only the bigger backpack version.
  • Bugfix: Fixed a bug where Paint brush wasn't showing selected texture under the brush inside a slot.
  • Bugfix: Fixed some typos in Localization.

Edited by Subquake (see edit history)

Hi dev, I'm pretty proud of your job and i thank you a lot for all your work, but since I installed the mod I've been having several crashes, how or where can I send you the archives? , or can I have any advice to stop it from happening, it usually happens when I press E to loot or interact