V1.0 b325 EXP (b327 Hotfix)

16 minutes ago, Morloc said:

I'm not sure if you were being specific with regard to who actually starts the fight, but some of the living animals start fights with zombies (bears and wolves at least).

-Arch Necromancer Morloc 💀

I mean zombies actively starting the fight by targeting any and all non-zombie animals, rabbits, chickens, snakes, coyote, boar, bear, wolf.
Edit: forgot the deer

It just feels wrong to me that zombies only care for animals once they are dead, to eat them, and not to kill to eat.

Edited by FranticDan (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, FranticDan said:

I mean zombies actively starting the fight by targeting any and all non-zombie animals, rabbits, chickens, snakes, coyote, boar, bear, wolf.
Edit: forgot the deer

It just feels wrong to me that zombies only care for animals once they are dead, to eat them, and not to kill to eat.

It is cool playing the circle of life way. I will QOL edit that back for my self.
But need more wilderness spawn for it to work visually well. I only wish that the
hand held meat acted as a lure for the carnivores, and that the hand held prefab
was in the shape of meat. I'd throw it as a decoy.

I would then feel that I was on a little more even playing field with the dogs.
When i have enough food, I often shoot game to temporarily distract the nearby
zombies. It just feels right as I play.

4時間前、リアムスは言った:

これは、パッチの変更により知られています。新しいゲームでは問題にはなりませんが、既存のゲームは進歩を失う可能性があります。

既存のセーブでPregenを行っている場合は、それが必要です。RWGをやっている場合、または最新のパッチに含まれているPregenファイル(ダウンロードできるファイルではなく、古い)で新しいゲームを開始する場合は、必要ありません。hotel_02の修正は、プレジェンマップにあるかもしれないし、ないかもしれない。私はそれらを演奏しないので、よくわかりません。しかし、それはRWGで機能するはずです。そうでない場合は、バグレポートを投稿して、25日までに修正できることを願っています。

In the end, it didn't work out.I'll look into the causes a bit more.

17 minutes ago, POCKET951 said:

where would you find this file in a local offline world?

Although it's in your game's EXE folder, you don't need it for anything except servers.  The setting is in your game options when you're loading a save (under Advanced).

8 minutes ago, Riamus said:

Although it's in your game's EXE folder, you don't need it for anything except servers.  The setting is in your game options when you're loading a save (under Advanced).

oh thanks, I did not see it there but that is really helpful.

Just now, POCKET951 said:

oh thanks, I did not see it there but that is really helpful.

It's the last setting under Advanced when you load the save.  Easy to miss when you often aren't checking the settings anymore now that you know what ones you change when creating a game and probably don't look at the others.  :)

2 hours ago, sebastianyarrik said:

i have one problem: when i modify POI files and download updated version my POI files come back to start values

It isn't immediately clear to me what you are doing. Are you modifying game POIs and leaving them in the game's folders? If so, they'll get overwritten with any update or anytime you verify files.

If that is the case, try copying the files you intend to modify to your LocalPrefabs folder and then make your modifications to that version of the POI.

C:\Users\YOUR-USERID\AppData\Roaming\7DaysToDie\LocalPrefabs

• Hated unpinned this topic

My main feed back 5 mins of it. 

The controller seems fine but my main issue is the key pad can't be used for crafting. That's it. Aside from that the auto aim is good. 

Something strange is the mail box deco. Why have 3 separated ones and not put it in block selector 

44 minutes ago, Cpt.Clown said:

My saved game is on Navezgame and I didnt see that in the google drive, am I cooked?

Don't think so, the message was only about the pregens

20 minutes ago, BiggieSeal said:

where even is pregen10k theres no pregen10k I got a game with 27 hours on it and can't even play it...

Read the first post of this thread, the patch notes. There is a link to a google drive where you can find the old pregens. If you are not sure which pregen you had exactly (I think there was an A and B version of each size) then you have to look into one of your logfiles and search for the string pregen

Edited by meganoth (see edit history)

On 7/21/2024 at 11:13 AM, Catdaddy said:

In your serverconfig.xml, down at the bottom. It defaults to 3, change it to -1 for Unlimited. 

I am looking in there now... do you happen to know what the Property name is?

I have tried searching for Quest and Max and not finding anything that is specific to the number of quests.

Your time and insight are appreciated.

EDIT: 
just found it... standard ask a question after searching for some time and bam find it right after asking.

It was actually not populated in my config but found it in Reddit.

<property name="QuestProgressionDailyLimit" value="3"/> <!-- Limits the number of quests that contribute to quest tier progression a player can complete each day. Quests after the limit can still be completed for rewards. -->

Edited by LewZephyr (see edit history)

57 minutes ago, LewZephyr said:

just found it...

FYI, the default is 4 now.

If your server tool is properly updated, you should be seeing that line without having to add it manually. I will guess that perhaps you are renting the server, and your provider didn't take the updates? 

On 7/31/2024 at 1:36 AM, rdmZero said:

Our world just says "Pregen10k", there is no a,b,c or d. Even when we copied every single pregen file in the worlds directory we cant launch it. There is no downloadable "Pregen10k" file. What now?

Same problem. 

On 7/26/2024 at 1:06 AM, meganoth said:

Read the first post of this thread, the patch notes. There is a link to a google drive where you can find the old pregens. If you are not sure which pregen you had exactly (I think there was an A and B version of each size) then you have to look into one of your logfiles and search for the string pregen

PREGEN10k my old world, my character, my saves, what i've got to do? spacer.png

2 hours ago, Mufalion said:

Same problem. 

PREGEN10k my old world, my character, my saves, what i've got to do? spacer.png

I really think you need to look into the logfile to find the correct name. Alternatively use pastebin to publish the logfile and post the link here, then we can take a look

1 hour ago, meganoth said:

I really think you need to look into the logfile to find the correct name. Alternatively use pastebin to publish the logfile and post the link here, then we can take a look

GamePref.GameMode = GameModeSurvival
GamePref.GameName = 2
GamePref.GameNameClient = My Game
GamePref.GameVersion = Alpha 21.2
GamePref.GameWorld = PREGEN10k
GamePref.HideCommandExecutionLog = 0
GamePref.JoiningOptions = True
GamePref.LandClaimCount = 3

I just noticed (belatedly) your game says "Alpha 21.2". Are you trying to play the game in version 1.0 now?

If yes, you have two options:

1) If you have the game from steam you can open the steam page of the game, select Manage -> Properties -> Betas and select 21.2 in the dropdown menue on that page.

2) Continue to play 1.0, but then you have to start a new game.