V1.0 b316 EXP (b317 Hotfix)

@schwanz9000 It seems serverconfig.xml has a new line that isn't mentioned in the changelog:

<property name="QuestProgressionDailyLimit"        value="3"/>                    <!-- Limits the number of quests that contribute to quest tier progression a player can complete each day. Quests after the limit can still be completed for rewards. -->

2 minutes ago, meganoth said:

@schwanz9000 It seems serverconfig.xml has a new line that isn't mentioned in the changelog:

<property name="QuestProgressionDailyLimit"        value="3"/>                    <!-- Limits the number of quests that contribute to quest tier progression a player can complete each day. Quests after the limit can still be completed for rewards. -->

Is that active code?  If so, that's a game changer as it means you won't get to tier 2 until at least day 4, etc.

13 minutes ago, DocRussel said:

Is that active code?  If so, that's a game changer as it means you won't get to tier 2 until at least day 4, etc.

The actual change is mentioned in the changelog. Well hidden as it is the last line in a list of less spectacular changes 😉

10 hours ago, Old Crow said:

Cool, the new update broke all the player storage boxes. Labels are gone, can't actually get into the box, get console errors instead.

New version requires new save. No such problem on 1.0.
Non-writable storage boxes were removed and thus why you get null spam.

Edited by Pichii (see edit history)

Hello! I'm very new when it comes to all this stuff but can we continue our pregen world on my Bisect server after this new update? Or will it be wiped?

3 hours ago, meganoth said:

Our server partners have been notified. I'll update the patch notes to shine more light on it. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, schwanz9000 said:

Our server partners have been notified. I'll update the patch notes to shine more light on it. Thanks!

I believe this also limits single player too, but the notes make it sound like it's only a MP thing... So not sure whether it's a bug, or the note is just not clear.

4 minutes ago, icehot said:

I believe this also limits single player too, but the notes make it sound like it's only a MP thing... So not sure whether it's a bug, or the note is just not clear.

Updated patch notes. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Danzo said:

A little problem

image.png

Should be fixed in the next upate.

49 minutes ago, Fry said:

Hello! I'm very new when it comes to all this stuff but can we continue our pregen world on my Bisect server after this new update? Or will it be wiped?

If you can't move the files yourself, please contact your server provider and ask them to move the Pregen maps as described in the patch notes.

So, uh. All my SMGs and Tacs now have an 8x scope instead of drum mod and hunting rifles with the 8x scope now have laser focus??!??? Wth is goin on?? lmao Was like this on log in. This is on top of weird ? mark tokens as mods rando appearing (or replacing) mods in our inventories when we logged in. Still can't figure out what was is missing that was in place of those tokens. And an mp5 has 2 scopes on it now because it had a drum now replaced with an 8x ontop of the already added 2x. 
image.thumb.png.ec317c32ca6378aab5d09cd4fab1e30d.png

Edited by Satanslittlesidepiece (see edit history)

4 hours ago, DocRussel said:

I've come across it in SP.  Big ugly red icon in your buffs/debuffs list when you reach that limit.  I don't mind the limit but I hate the icon.

14 minutes ago, Satanslittlesidepiece said:

Does it matter that we don't have any armor/weapons/tool mods at all? 

Any items added can change the index and scramble them. I see you have some green items in your screenshot that are not vanilla.