More things I don't like about the game. (Explanation)

3 minutes ago, Unamelable said:

This is a compilation of what @%$#ed me off, now I'm customizing the game for myself because I don't want to play in vanilla which I despise

Cool.  Many vanilla games i dont like dont have nearly the modding capability as this game.  Lucky you :)  I cant play those games.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Unamelable said:

This is a compilation of what @%$#ed me off, now I'm customizing the game for myself because I don't want to play in vanilla which I despise

Lucky for you, the developers have supported that since day 1.

Though no idea why you keep on going so much about a game you don't like. It isn't like they are likely to change the game to suit your needs. Especially not when they are approaching the finish line.

You might also want to change the title of the thread to something like "Things I hate".

Edited by SylenThunder (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Unamelable said:

I still don't get why you play a game you despise.  Maybe it's just me but if I fire up a game and it turns out I despise it, I move on to another one.  Problem solved.

48 minutes ago, zombiehunter said:

I still don't get why you play a game you despise.  Maybe it's just me but if I fire up a game and it turns out I despise it, I move on to another one.  Problem solved.

I have a list in my Steams library that says Not Interested in Playing.  I have gotten games I thought would be interesting to play but quickly realized that they were not for me.  Others were okay once or twice through but not worth installing anymore.

10 hours ago, Unamelable said:

A compilation spread across how many topics?

Posted (edited)

You sure put a lot of effort into a thesis about something you don't seem to enjoy that much. 

I wonder what you could accomplish if you directed that energy into some more personally fruitful...

Edited by warmer (see edit history)

• SylenThunder changed the title to More things I don't like about the game. (Explanation)

To the OP,  perhaps try earlier alphas of this game.  IE, alpha 10.4 or 12.5. It was a good game, once upon a time.

If it is any comfort, i gave up on this game 3 years ago , after putting 2950.9 hours into it.  I don't eat food i don't like, nor do i play games i don't like.

If i was to play it again, i'd probaly pick an alpha prior to A20.

Even if you filled a library with every tiny little detail wrong (in your opinion) about this game, the devs ain't gonna listen (well, read it) unless you ask for nerfs.