The Navezgane AZ school district must have had some really weird demographics!

So, with the preview of a new, second high school (T5 POI, Grover High), that gives 7D2D two high schools, at least three or more daycares (as well as a couple integrated into large office tower POIs) and... absolutely zero elementary school POIs?

Hey TFP, maybe a type of POI to think about adding? 😂

Well considering the city is probably less than a 1000 population given the number of houses, they just might have all grades in the same building. Consider it "old school"

Or it could be a whole town of Eugenics supporters who believe procreation is a sin. 

Edited by warmer (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

An in-lore explanation for no zombie kids being there is, that the government managed to evacuate all kinds and some part of the adult population, but with priority kids, before they dropped bombs in an attempt to eradicate the zombie plague in Navezgane and, when they saw, that it didn't work, somehow, maybe through more, more massive nuclear bombing and with dirty bombs, irradiating the area around Navezgane, so one could only cross it with a radiation protection hazmat suit and the survivors of Navezgane lack the means to build them themselves.

So they still could add one or two Elementary School POI's, since they already have Daycare buildings, without the need to add zombie children.

Me personally I wouldn't mind, they're all pixels to me, I wouldn't mind shooting Zombie Children or even Zombified Babies lol.

It was all home-school for K-8. You can tell because all the houses have home-school projects in them like "Making Mazes Out of Furniture" and "Barb Wire Interior Designing" and "Crafting Secret Spaces Behind Your Walls" instead of things like math, literature, and science...