There should be at least an option to disable human npc

Archael

When im choosing zombie game im interested in survival, post-apocalyptic scenario, where death is near each corner, and im the sole survivor, or at leas i think so.
Any interaction with humans just breaks this immersion. Traders are most likely neutral since they have nothing else to do than just sits there, and there is not much of them. But where they got their stuffs from? Are there any caravans or something? I dont want human interactions in post-apocayptic game if i would i would choose cs or other shooter. I want survival, post-apocalytpic, zombie game, where only interaction with human is (either player or npc) building our own base, and trying to survive (this is the main reason i was sceptical towards "daying light", and why i HATE "dying light 2" ("dead island" was bloody amazing)).
And im not saying that traders (and later bandits) should be removed from the game (tho i think that). What im saying is - there should be a button, disabling them for those who just want zombie game.

Edited by Archael (see edit history)

• Archael changed the title to There should be at least an option to disable human npc
4 hours ago, Roland said:

Get in line, my friend.

We already have requests for Screamer Buttons, Vulture Buttons, Dog Buttons, and Demolisher Buttons.

Vultures would be fine, if they didn't magically get faster when you're on a vehicle. Demolishers would be fine, if there was just a few of them per horde. Otherwise you get off your vehicle all the time, and you get horde bases where you just stand around right-clicking with a nailgun on your traps.

In any zombie game or movie it is always the other humans who are the real threat.  The zombies are dangerous but are just background characters in the grand scheme of things.  I'm personally looking forward to the new bandits.  It doesn't make sense to me that there aren't other NPCs roaming around, well technically there are but they are all invisible or much better at sneaking than I am.  It makes sense that if the Duke sent us out here as punishment he would have done the same with other people as well.  Will be nice to see other people populate the map.  I'm sure there will be mods quickly made that will remove the other humans though so I wouldn't worry too much about it if you aren't looking forward to them.