landmines in the wasteland

ChickenWings

I haven't tried wrenching a mine just yet, pretty sure I know what's going to happen in 20.  That being said, it's looking like 2 shots with a stone arrow blows up any mine, pipe pistol works also but you know ammo very scarce the first week.

I seem to remember not being able to shoot mines with arrows in 19, is this accurate?

21 minutes ago, ChickenWings said:

I haven't tried wrenching a mine just yet, pretty sure I know what's going to happen in 20.  That being said, it's looking like 2 shots with a stone arrow blows up any mine, pipe pistol works also but you know ammo very scarce the first week.

I seem to remember not being able to shoot mines with arrows in 19, is this accurate?

4 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

No you could set off mines with arrows in Alpha19

I didn't think I could either...well unless I was holding arrows in my hand and stepped on the mine...pretty sure that would do it :)

2 minutes ago, Gamida said:

I didn't think I could either...well unless I was holding arrows in my hand and stepped on the mine...pretty sure that would do it :)

Pretty sure you could, I used arrows in POIs to set them off if the zombies wouldn’t.  I started using stone arrows to check suspicious pots left on countertops / refrigerators.

Yes, holding arrows while stepping on mines is guaranteed to set them off (unless you got that one perk book). 😉

4 minutes ago, BFT2020 said:

Pretty sure you could, I used arrows in POIs to set them off if the zombies wouldn’t.  I started using stone arrows to check suspicious pots left on countertops / refrigerators.

Yes, holding arrows while stepping on mines is guaranteed to set them off (unless you got that one perk book). 😉

My arrows always just stuck in the dang things. Think cooking pot without pick up prompt that looks like a porcupine.

6 hours ago, ChickenWings said:

Remember to Right Click, RIGHT CLICK!