The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

the GUI ones mostly. i like having more info about my stats as i play rather than having to open my character screen to check all the time.

its only later after the Version stablized do i like using mods that change the aspect of the game. so for now i'm mostly doing vanilla.

the GUI ones mostly. i like having more info about my stats as i play rather than having to open my character screen to check all the time.

its only later after the Version stablized do i like using mods that change the aspect of the game. so for now i'm mostly doing vanilla.

I gotcha.

Which GUI were you particular to? You can provide a link to the forum if you have a GUI you'd like to see avialable.

SMX is hosted on Nexus, and I can't grab a direct link to it. I made a test copy if you wanted to fiddle around with it. I won't add it to default, since I haven't talked to Sirilion about it yet.

If you click on Open URL, and copy and paste this link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SphereII/7D2DConfig/master/Alpha16/UIMods.xml

You should see the option. DAD mod probably wont' work for you yet though :) But soon....

Hopefully we'll get the mods all re-populated soon :)

mmm did that

nothing changed in the launcher. :/

and yea would be nice. as i prefer usi8ng your launcher so i can play different versions of the game without having to continuously mess with the mods to make which one is used.

idk since it didn't work you got one that is linkable to your launcher? as you can tell by my age and post count i don't check things out much here lol. you might know of one thats better?

mmm did that

nothing changed in the launcher. :/

and yea would be nice. as i prefer usi8ng your launcher so i can play different versions of the game without having to continuously mess with the mods to make which one is used.

idk since it didn't work you got one that is linkable to your launcher? as you can tell by my age and post count i don't check things out much here lol. you might know of one thats better?

In the Mod Launcher, click on Open URL, and copy in this link: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/SphereII/7D2DConfig/master/Alpha16/UIMods.xml

There should be a new "UIs" section in the mod list.

TerK2Qd.png

weird

it's not adding it on my end.

i put in the url. the launcher goes to not responding for a couple seconds

then it looks the same as before.

https://gyazo.com/31e37b9e9be51cd1c59fac46f4be6f43

https://gyazo.com/1b785d69ce159b8469cad4c2589aaa39

from the log file.

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote XML Attempt: 5

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Failed to read Remote XML File

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)

at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.ReadXML(String strXMLFile)

Edited by HaTsUnE NeKo (see edit history)

weird

it's not adding it on my end.

i put in the url. the launcher goes to not responding for a couple seconds

then it looks the same as before.

https://gyazo.com/31e37b9e9be51cd1c59fac46f4be6f43

https://gyazo.com/1b785d69ce159b8469cad4c2589aaa39

from the log file.

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote XML Attempt: 5

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Failed to read Remote XML File

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

at System.Net.WebClient.OpenRead(Uri address)

at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.ReadXML(String strXMLFile)

Click on the link and it should open a new web page, then copy and paste that url. Your copy and forums are messing you up 😉

Good day Sphereii ..

I know I shouldn't say this .. But I Must .. It's just a damn Shame people can not be patient or have the patience to Wait for the Modder's to Have a Chance and Update their Mod's .. SO that everything will work ..

I been reading about everyone doing all these work a round's to get a mod to work and when the modders do their OWN Updates half of these mod's Won't work.

Player's be Patient .. another 30days or so is going to end the world. Just a thought.

Have Fun and Enjoy .. because tomorrow is another day closer.

Good day Sphereii ..

I know I shouldn't say this .. But I Must .. It's just a damn Shame people can not be patient or have the patience to Wait for the Modder's to Have a Chance and Update their Mod's .. SO that everything will work ..

I been reading about everyone doing all these work a round's to get a mod to work and when the modders do their OWN Updates half of these mod's Won't work.

Player's be Patient .. another 30days or so is going to end the world. Just a thought.

Have Fun and Enjoy .. because tomorrow is another day closer.

Oh the mods that are coming are going to be great! There's a lot of great things coming, like Spider's True Survival, Valmar's expansion, and dwallord's War of the Walkers. It's really exciting to think about what these guys will do with A16. I don't blame people for being ansy :)

CompoPack is nearly ready for prime time, Slaan has been working hard, and other modders are planning their own prefab packs, and with the new paint system, they'll really make an immersive experience.

Bad Company is coming around, with a lot of cool things for the server-side mods by StompyNZ. The UIs are coming out great, and more will be added to the default list. With GupppyUI being compatible with other mods like Valmod and War of the Walkers, we'll have so great combinations coming out.

It does take time. A16 was a huge leap forward over what A15 has, and it's a big under taking to not only update their mods to what they were for A15, but also to take advantage of the new stuff in A16. We had a long lull between A15 to A16, and I think people got so comfortable with playing modded that they may have forgotten what it's like to enjoy vanilla.

Regardless, so many great mods are at the tipping point. The Mod Launcher is going to be loaded with great mods soon :)

I appreciate all the work that the modders are doing, and the patience of their many users.

New update. Current version is now 1.0.3.12.

- Remove a needless refresh call which should improve performance for some users when loading new mods

- Added in a UIs section, where I've tentatively added in:

DadMod - An extremely clean HUD for a true survival experience without a HUD

Guppycur Wasteland - DUST2DEATH's Wasteland UI commisisioned for Guppycur

SMX - Sirilion's SMX mod

These are just UI mods, and are not compatible with other overhauls or expansions yet.

Good morning sphereii

I've been running/playing .. Valmod Overhaul Bigger Backpack over the weekend [ 3 different games/Loads ] and something strange is going on ..

I know it is Not a True Valmod updated mod because of the new DLL file that was made for it by ... Xyth/Assembly-CSharp.dll .. but have noticed a lot of buildings being empty of items and I found a trader yesterday [ half of his base was gone ] and in another game I had ALL Biome condition going on in 1 town .. [ Does make for an interesting play ].

Now this IS Random Gem .. so it could just be a Fun Pimp thing going on.

The Game PLAY's just fine .. except for these strange/weird happening's .. AND it is loading as A16.1 (b1)

Just wanted to give you a heads up and My thoughts .. Boy will I be glad when the Mods are truly updated by the modders.

Have a good week and enjoy

PS: Edit .. Now .. since it is not a true Valmod .. when Valmod does do his Update .. will the save game still run under that the mod ??

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Sorry you are having trouble.

Valmod does not touch the rwgmixer, nor does the DLL, I believe. It does sound very strange that you hit all those bad seeds.

I will make a presumption that yes, when valmar is able to edit and fully support the bigger backpack, the saves should be persistent. I'll just change the config to over-write the current DLL with the new one.

Sorry you are having trouble.

Valmod does not touch the rwgmixer, nor does the DLL, I believe. It does sound very strange that you hit all those bad seeds.

I will make a presumption that yes, when valmar is able to edit and fully support the bigger backpack, the saves should be persistent. I'll just change the config to over-write the current DLL with the new one.

Thank you sphereii

I posted this in the Valmar section for Xyth to see also .. Like I said just wanted to give you a heads up .. Enjoy

Thank you for the great contributions; keep up the good work. PS. I sent you a very important PVT msg get back with me on the matter when you get a chance please.

Thank you very much for your message. I'll make the necessary changes :)

Good Morning Sphereii

Hope you are enjoying the day So far.

Question ... I was looking at .. WIP A16.1 TRUE SURVIVAL .. and got alittle confused .. is it ready for Launcher and he has a link to launcher on page .. OR are we waiting for the A16.2 version since it has come out now.

Just wondering and have a great day.

Good Morning Sphereii

Hope you are enjoying the day So far.

Question ... I was looking at .. WIP A16.1 TRUE SURVIVAL .. and got alittle confused .. is it ready for Launcher and he has a link to launcher on page .. OR are we waiting for the A16.2 version since it has come out now.

Just wondering and have a great day.

In order to test True Survival SDX on the server, you'll need to go through the Mod Launcher. I don't think Spider has updated it to Alpha 16.2 yet, but I'm not sure.

I don't think he has released the single player yet either.