The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

Thanks but for some reasons, the program isn't a .exe on my desktop, its the first time I deal with a shortcut on my desktop that won't get me the location where the original file is located, any explanation as to why its not a normal shortcut to a .exe that is on the desktop ???

Thanks but for some reasons, the program isn't a .exe on my desktop, its the first time I deal with a shortcut on my desktop that won't get me the location where the original file is located, any explanation as to why its not a normal shortcut to a .exe that is on the desktop ???

You could still have a reference to the very old one-click installer. That was a strange desktop link, and not a conventional exe.

In Steam, you can click on ADD A GAME, near the bottom of the Library View, then go to BROWSE, and copy and paste the link I posted above. That should add it for you.

Yes I did.

Give this a try, it'll let you manually download the database its failing on:

Step 1) Download: https://github.com/7D2DModLauncher/Database/blob/master/ModLauncher.sqlite?raw=true

Step 2) Open up a Windows Explorer here: %appdata%..\7D2DModLauncher\

Step 3) Make a new folder called ModLauncher

Step 4) Copy the ModLauncher.sqlite into this folder.

Restart the Mod Launcher

Sphereii I'm have a weird problem since the update. Only some of the apps will download. The ones that do have an update showing, when I click on it , it goes thru the download but doesn't actually update. yes I have done multiple deletes and installs. No luck

Thanks

Hello sphereii.

I have reinstalled Windows 10 yesterday. Later i have downloaded the Modlauncher using this Link:

https://github.com/7D2DModLauncher/ThickInstaller/blob/master/SetupInstaller.msi?raw=true

Now i get this Error, when i start the Launcher:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - ==================================================
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - New Start - 15.11.2019 09:02:54
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - ==================================================
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Checking Steam Path: c:\spiele\steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading c:/spiele/steam\Config\config.vdf file for alternate Steam files
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Setting up Default View
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Udating Remote Server list
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote Server: 
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Done reading remote server list.
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain -  Attempting to download Database from Primary
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Primary Download Site failed: System.Net.WebException: Ausnahmefehler wنhrend einer WebClient-Anforderung. ---> System.IO.IOException: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Users\Taurec\AppData\Roaming\7D2DModLauncher\ModLauncher\ModLauncher.sqlite" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.
  bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
  bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
  bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
  bei System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
  --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.DownloadNewDatabase() in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 201.
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Trying Mirror...
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Primary and MIrror site unavailable: System.Net.WebException: Ausnahmefehler wنhrend einer WebClient-Anforderung. ---> System.IO.IOException: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Users\Taurec\AppData\Roaming\7D2DModLauncher\ModLauncher\ModLauncher.sqlite" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.
  bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.DownloadNewDatabase() in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 207.
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain -  AutoUpdater
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - AutoUpdaterDotNET.UpdateInfoEventArgs
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updating TreeView Mods
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Logo: System.Drawing.Bitmap
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Updated TreeView Mods
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Listing Available Mods...
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Setting Default Logo
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Could not process RSS feed: System.ArgumentException: Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiger Uri erkannt.
Parametername: inputUri
  bei System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.CreateReader(String inputUri, XmlParserContext inputContext)
  bei System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri)
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateRSSFeed(String strRSSFeed) in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 4449.
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Download links: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/7D2DMods/Profiles/master/PerformanceTest.txt

I can ignore the Error, and the Launcher seems to start, but i can't using it, because no modletts can be installed.

EDIT:

I have no clue, which process use the sql too... I can delete the file without any problem. At next start the file will be created new, but then i get the error.

EDIT2:

By the way, i forgot:

Can you make the modlet window bigger, or flexible?

7d2dManager.thumb.jpg.bd9fe1984b5fd8dfcb12b5ebf06c30d4.jpg

So many space, and often the description from modlets are capped.

Edited by Taurec (see edit history)

Sphereii I'm have a weird problem since the update. Only some of the apps will download. The ones that do have an update showing, when I click on it , it goes thru the download but doesn't actually update. yes I have done multiple deletes and installs. No luck

Thanks

Sorry for the trouble. It could actually be downloading and updating correctly, but the version number comparison may not be working very well. I'm looking at improving that process today and tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello sphereii.

I have reinstalled Windows 10 yesterday. Later i have downloaded the Modlauncher using this Link:

https://github.com/7D2DModLauncher/ThickInstaller/blob/master/SetupInstaller.msi?raw=true

Now i get this Error, when i start the Launcher:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - New Start - 15.11.2019 09:02:54
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Checking Steam Path: c:\spiele\steam\steamapps\common\7 Days To Die\
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading c:/spiele/steam\Config\config.vdf file for alternate Steam files
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Setting up Default View
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Udating Remote Server list
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Remote Server: 
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Done reading remote server list.
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain -  Attempting to download Database from Primary
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Primary Download Site failed: System.Net.WebException: Ausnahmefehler wنhrend einer WebClient-Anforderung. ---> System.IO.IOException: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Users\Taurec\AppData\Roaming\7D2DModLauncher\ModLauncher\ModLauncher.sqlite" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.DownloadNewDatabase() in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 201.
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Trying Mirror...
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Primary and MIrror site unavailable: System.Net.WebException: Ausnahmefehler wنhrend einer WebClient-Anforderung. ---> System.IO.IOException: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Users\Taurec\AppData\Roaming\7D2DModLauncher\ModLauncher\ModLauncher.sqlite" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.DownloadNewDatabase() in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 207.
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain -  AutoUpdater
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - AutoUpdaterDotNET.UpdateInfoEventArgs
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Listing Available Mods...
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Setting Default Logo
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Could not process RSS feed: System.ArgumentException: Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiger Uri erkannt.
Parametername: inputUri
  bei System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.CreateReader(String inputUri, XmlParserContext inputContext)
  bei System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri)
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateRSSFeed(String strRSSFeed) in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 4449.
INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Reading Download links: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/7D2DMods/Profiles/master/PerformanceTest.txt

I can ignore the Error, and the Launcher seems to start, but i can't using it, because no modletts can be installed.

EDIT:

I have no clue, which process use the sql too... I can delete the file without any problem. At next start the file will be created new, but then i get the error.

EDIT2:

By the way, i forgot:

Can you make the modlet window bigger, or flexible?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30567[/ATTACH]

So many space, and often the description from modlets are capped.

It seems to be struggling at downloading the database. The mods and modlets are stored in a database the mod launcher downloads. It seems as if something is blocking the downloads. Do you have any firewall or anti-virus that may be blocking it?

Would you mind giving a translation of the following error?

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Primary Download Site failed: System.Net.WebException: Ausnahmefehler wأ¤hrend einer WebClient-Anforderung. ---> System.IO.IOException: Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\Users\Taurec\AppData\Roaming\7D2DModLauncher\ModLauncher\ModLauncher.sqlite" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.

All settings on my Windows are the same as before. I will check this. Okay, i will try to translate this part:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Primary Download Site failed: System.Net.WebException: Exception error during a WebClient request. ---> System.IO.IOException: The process can not access the file "C: \ Users \ Taurec \ AppData \ Roaming \ 7D2DModLauncher \ ModLauncher \ ModLauncher.sqlite" because it is being used by another process.

EDIT:

Okay, have made the following tests:

- Deinstalled the Launcher (inclusive deleting all remaining directories)

- Fresh downloaded the Launcher

- Deactivated the Windows Security complete

- Started the Launcher twice

No i became first a .NET Error:

1203403388_7d2dManager3.jpg.b83308a74dee90ec16099523b441a1b2.jpg

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Invoke oder BeginInvoke kann für ein Steuerelement erst aufgerufen werden, wenn das Fensterhandle erstellt wurde.
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateStatusLabel(String strMessage) in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 2772.
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.AutoUpdaterOnCheckForUpdateEvent(UpdateInfoEventArgs args) in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 283.
  bei AutoUpdaterDotNET.AutoUpdater.BackgroundWorkerOnRunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs runWorkerCompletedEventArgs)
  bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
   Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
   Win32-Version: 4.8.4042.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
7D2DLauncher
   Assembly-Version: 2.1.6.20302.
   Win32-Version: 2.1.6.20302.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/7D2DLauncher.exe.
System.Windows.Forms
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System
   Win32-Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Drawing
   Win32-Version: 4.8.3752.0 built by: NET48REL1.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
log4net
   Assembly-Version: 2.0.8.0.
   Win32-Version: 2.0.8.0.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/log4net.DLL.
System.Net.Http
   Assembly-Version: 4.1.1.3.
   Win32-Version: 4.6.26907.01.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/System.Net.Http.DLL.
System.Configuration
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Core
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System.Xml
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
System.Deployment
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll.
AutoUpdater.NET
   Assembly-Version: 1.4.11.0.
   Win32-Version: 1.4.11.0.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/AutoUpdater.NET.DLL.
System.Data
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
mscorlib.resources
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
System.Deployment.resources
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.resources.dll.
SharpConfig
   Assembly-Version: 3.2.7.0.
   Win32-Version: 3.2.7.0.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/SharpConfig.DLL.
System.ServiceModel
   Win32-Version: 4.8.3825.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll.
System.resources
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll.
SMDiagnostics
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/SMDiagnostics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/SMDiagnostics.dll.
System.ServiceModel.Internals
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel.Internals/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll.
System.Runtime.Serialization
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll.
System.Data.SQLite
   Assembly-Version: 1.0.110.0.
   Win32-Version: 1.0.110.0.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/System.Data.SQLite.DLL.
System.Transactions
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll.
System.EnterpriseServices
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll.
System.Numerics
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
   <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

Then i get the same error, as i described above. The .NET components are installed complete, as you can see here:

41876767_7d2dManager2.jpg.ed2cef94e629a9dfd68e16cc95ee5017.jpg

Starting the Launcher as admin do not help.

Edited by Taurec (see edit history)

All settings on my Windows are the same as before. I will check this. Okay, i will try to translate this part:

INFO 1 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Primary Download Site failed: System.Net.WebException: Exception error during a WebClient request. ---> System.IO.IOException: The process can not access the file "C: \ Users \ Taurec \ AppData \ Roaming \ 7D2DModLauncher \ ModLauncher \ ModLauncher.sqlite" because it is being used by another process.

EDIT:

Okay, have made the following tests:

- Deinstalled the Launcher (inclusive deleting all remaining directories)

- Fresh downloaded the Launcher

- Deactivated the Windows Security complete

- Started the Launcher twice

No i became first a .NET Error:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30575[/ATTACH]

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.InvalidOperationException: Invoke oder BeginInvoke kann für ein Steuerelement erst aufgerufen werden, wenn das Fensterhandle erstellt wurde.
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)
  bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.UpdateStatusLabel(String strMessage) in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 2772.
  bei _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.AutoUpdaterOnCheckForUpdateEvent(UpdateInfoEventArgs args) in C:\Users\jkilpatrick\Documents\GitHub\7D2DModLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher\7D2DLauncher.cs:Zeile 283.
  bei AutoUpdaterDotNET.AutoUpdater.BackgroundWorkerOnRunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs runWorkerCompletedEventArgs)
  bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
7D2DLauncher
   Assembly-Version: 2.1.6.20302.
   Win32-Version: 2.1.6.20302.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/7D2DLauncher.exe.
System.Windows.Forms
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System
   Win32-Version: 4.8.4001.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Drawing
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
log4net
   Assembly-Version: 2.0.8.0.
   Win32-Version: 2.0.8.0.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/log4net.DLL.
System.Net.Http
   Assembly-Version: 4.1.1.3.
   Win32-Version: 4.6.26907.01.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/System.Net.Http.DLL.
System.Configuration
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Core
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System.Xml
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
System.Deployment
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.dll.
AutoUpdater.NET
   Assembly-Version: 1.4.11.0.
   Win32-Version: 1.4.11.0.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/AutoUpdater.NET.DLL.
System.Data
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
mscorlib.resources
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
System.Deployment.resources
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Deployment.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Deployment.resources.dll.
SharpConfig
   Assembly-Version: 3.2.7.0.
   Win32-Version: 3.2.7.0.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/SharpConfig.DLL.
System.ServiceModel
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll.
System.resources
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll.
SMDiagnostics
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/SMDiagnostics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/SMDiagnostics.dll.
System.ServiceModel.Internals
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel.Internals/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll.
System.Runtime.Serialization
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll.
System.Data.SQLite
   Assembly-Version: 1.0.110.0.
   Win32-Version: 1.0.110.0.
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Spiele/Spieletools/7D2D%20Modlauncher/System.Data.SQLite.DLL.
System.Transactions
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll.
System.EnterpriseServices
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll.
System.Numerics
   CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
   <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle nicht behandelten
Ausnahmen an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

Then i get the same error, as i described above. The .NET components are installed complete, as you can see here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30576[/ATTACH]

Starting the Launcher as admin do not help.

The updater, which is one of the first things to run, looks like it's being blocked. You mentioned you disabled Windows Security; was there any other firewall software that you may have installed that could be blocking it?

Sorry for the trouble. It could actually be downloading and updating correctly, but the version number comparison may not be working very well. I'm looking at improving that process today and tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to be struggling at downloading the database. The mods and modlets are stored in a database the mod launcher downloads. It seems as if something is blocking the downloads. Do you have any firewall or anti-virus that may be blocking it?

I'm pretty sure they are not downloading. When I open the mod folder only the ones that show in the modlauncher are there. Is there something I should screen shot for you the see? If so you'll have to walk me through it I'm pretty ignorant on how all this stuff works. Once again all was fine till the modlauncher update.

Thanks for the help

The updater, which is one of the first things to run, looks like it's being blocked. You mentioned you disabled Windows Security; was there any other firewall software that you may have installed that could be blocking it?

I have no other security software on my computer.