The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

I don't know what I've done wrong but I tried downloading xyth bandits and some other mods to get that one to work but when I try to launch it from the mod launcher I get an error saying: Dir not found: ../..\mods\ (any SDX mod I have) \PatchScripts I don't know how to fix it please help.

I don't know what I've done wrong but I tried downloading xyth bandits and some other mods to get that one to work but when I try to launch it from the mod launcher I get an error saying: Dir not found: ../..\mods\ (any SDX mod I have) \PatchScripts I don't know how to fix it please help.

Can you provide the full launcher log? After failure, click on Log Files, then Upload Log file. Send me the pastebin.com link and I'll take a look.

its doing the same dir not found but it takes me to the menu but when I click on new game or anything it says null refrance set to an instance of an object

The dir not found is normal. That wasn't your original error. The original error was:

POP: Build error at stage 2: Compiler executable file csc.exe cannot be found.

Can you repost a game long? Same steps, click on Log files, but instead of immediately clicking on Upload Log file, change the drop down to the output_log.txt

Just a question, I have a 7DTD dedicated server that is running Windows 7 64 bit, and Framework 4.7.2. I recently installed the 7DTD Mod Launcher version 2.0.89.36856 and I am having a problem.

When I am reviewing the dropdown for the "Copy from an Existing Copy" selection then it only contains "Pick a folder", when I select this option and select the 7 Days to Die Dedicated Server then it is not being retained or populated within the field, it still shows the "Pick a folder".

The 7DTD Dedicated Server is running within its default location, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server

I have installed and uninstalled the mod launcher, verified the 7DTD server, and cannot figure out why I am getting this error, and would appreciate if you have any insight.

Thank you and for your efforts creating this in the first place.

Just a question, I have a 7DTD dedicated server that is running Windows 7 64 bit, and Framework 4.7.2. I recently installed the 7DTD Mod Launcher version 2.0.89.36856 and I am having a problem.

When I am reviewing the dropdown for the "Copy from an Existing Copy" selection then it only contains "Pick a folder", when I select this option and select the 7 Days to Die Dedicated Server then it is not being retained or populated within the field, it still shows the "Pick a folder".

The 7DTD Dedicated Server is running within its default location, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\7 Days to Die Dedicated Server

I have installed and uninstalled the mod launcher, verified the 7DTD server, and cannot figure out why I am getting this error, and would appreciate if you have any insight.

Thank you and for your efforts creating this in the first place.

The 7D2D Mod Launcher only supports updating and installing the client, and not the server. It's hard coded for client, since running a server isn't always as straight forward.

How can I change the game mod install location? Not the mod launcher location that was easy to change. But the game mod will not allow me to type a new location I don't want the mods installed to my "C" drive. Probably missing something easy.

Thanks for the help.

How can I change the game mod install location? Not the mod launcher location that was easy to change. But the game mod will not allow me to type a new location I don't want the mods installed to my "C" drive. Probably missing something easy.

Thanks for the help.

Select the Starting Splash screen ( or the first screen visible when you start the mod launcher), and click on the Blue Folder. This will change the path for all installed mods.

Welcome to hell Mod and Surivival enter at your own risk

Survival enter at your own risk is Remodified Welcome to hell mod I've revamped and added some things that I thought Most players enjoyed from Alpha 16 And add A bit more variety of modlets from the Modding community The only Modifications I can take credit for are the Vanilla edits of the XML files that I did myself I am NOT taking Credit for any of the modlets added into this mod All Credits go to The modding community for all their hard work in making 7 days to die an enjoyable game to play Also Compliments go to TFP for Creating 7 days to die and allowing the community to mod the game I did not want to Update Welcome to hell mod Since recently there's been talk of alpha 18 coming out soon,

Welcome to Hell And this mod WILL be updated in alpha 18 Welcome to hell will be the hard core survival style mod And This mod Will be The lighter version And a bit more easier version I don't want people rage quitting On welcome to hell I decided to make this mod A bit more easier Hope you enjoy!

If you have more questions feel free to Email me at : [email protected] and i will reply as soon as i can!

Update: Welcome to hell is now Updated to 17.4, Also Survival enter at your own risk has An SDX version of the mod with a few more Surprises added to the mod Server side files can be found https://gitlab.com/army.bratt44/alpha-17.4-survival-enter-at-your-own-risk-server-files Client side files For the SDX version of Survival enter at your own risk Can be found on the Launcher as soon as its availible feel free to download and test the SDX version of the mod out, As I said above You may contact me any time via the email address above and give feedback issues constructive critsizem

Select the Starting Splash screen ( or the first screen visible when you start the mod launcher), and click on the Blue Folder. This will change the path for all installed mods.

Thanks, I thought I had tried that and nothing happened but I will try again.

So, I have two questions. Why can't I see all of my modlets that I had already? I only see some of them, the rest being downloadable for some reason, if they even are.

And, why is the uninstall button blurred out? I thought that the installer would put itself into it's own folder when extracted, but instead it just dumped it all.

So, I have two questions. Why can't I see all of my modlets that I had already? I only see some of them, the rest being downloadable for some reason, if they even are.

And, why is the uninstall button blurred out? I thought that the installer would put itself into it's own folder when extracted, but instead it just dumped it all.

Hmm.. interesting questions. Can you show me an example of a modlet not showing up?

Is Github down or the mod launcher link?

Have to reinstall....

Trying to launch - getting errors apparently related to GitHub. I click on install link in first post, but get Error 404.

Is it me or something else?

I tried launching without the launcher and the game starts, but cannot find my save?

Trying to launch - getting errors apparently related to GitHub. I click on install link in first post, but get Error 404.

Is it me or something else?

I tried launching without the launcher and the game starts, but cannot find my save?

yep me too..... thought I have something wrong so I uninstalled the mod launcher but now I think the issue was github the whole time.

• Crater Creator changed the title to The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die