War3zuk Alpha 19 All In One

War3zuk

4 hours ago, War3zuk said:

Lmao Thats why I was confused I thought you meant actual containers... lol... Ok thanks for the info

Pics are worth a thousand words :-).    I managed to get it figured out on my own,  in the windows.xml I moved line 166 upto 153 and removed the visible= tag off of it and it appears to be working now, not sure if thats 100% the correct way but it works for me 🙂...

Thanks...

On 8/20/2020 at 6:01 AM, War3zuk said:

Use Random World Gen as its working fine with all the custom stuff...

Ok .. War3zuk .. you say the prefab list works on RWG .. but not all of the prefabs do .. OR .. did they get removed?? Like the special traders that are underground .. the only 1 that I can find is Trader Joel Brick House and all the others are the Standard Ones .. and several .. "structures" .. went from reinforced concrete or concrete .. to wood structures but with the same texture as before.

It would be Great if you would just do a Map that isn't 90% cities ... Instead of Lots and Mega ... use Many and Large.  Many because of the lag issues that your current map causes.

Thank you .. Have a Great weekend and Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

RWG stands for Randon World Gen... Meaning its Random... The game still gets to decide what goes were which is why it works well cos if it was how you said it it woldnt be Random would it lol.. & the Lag is to do with YOUR hardware NOT the MOD... The Mod doesnt alter the game itself it just adds new items.. Plus you need to be on B180 stable as they fixed lots of issues with Lag, Some older prefabs cause low fps due to old textures but given that theres thousands of files I can only Fix or remove them when mentioned which ive done constantly with every patch..

Edited & updated all Patch notes to Current version which is v3.8 Final for stable alpha 19 b180

Edited by War3zuk (see edit history)

1 hour ago, War3zuk said:

RWG stands for Randon World Gen... Meaning its Random... The game still gets to decide what goes were which is why it works well cos if it was how you said it it woldnt be Random would it lol.. & the Lag is to do with YOUR hardware NOT the MOD... The Mod doesnt alter the game itself it just adds new items.. Plus you need to be on B180 stable as they fixed lots of issues with Lag, Some older prefabs cause low fps due to old textures but given that theres thousands of files I can only Fix or remove them when mentioned which ive done constantly with every patch..

Edited & updated all Patch notes to Current version which is v3.8 Final for stable alpha 19 b180

Small issue with last comment about hardware .. 64ram _ GTX 2070 _ 4 ssd harddrives and i7-9700k cpu and drivers are always kept to date. 

AND .. I just updated to your latest version v 3.8

I have my own settings so not sure why you would need too but to test just stick his modlet in the mods folder then have console up to see if you get any issues which you shouldnt assuming you rename Khaines folder if its name is before mine...

Massive hardware has nothing to do with it, In fect the higher up the spectrum you go the more problematic the game is likely to become.. In other words a Medium Potato PC is more likely to run the game smoother than your made up one you just posted...

Edited by War3zuk (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, War3zuk said:

I have my own settings so not sure why you would need too but to test just stick his modlet in the mods folder then have console up to see if you get any issues which you shouldnt assuming you rename Khaines folder if its name is before mine...

Massive hardware has nothing to do with it, In fect the higher up the spectrum you go the more problematic the game is likely to become.. In other words a Medium Potato PC is more likely to run the game smoother than your made up one you just posted...

this, this really is true, unfortunately, i have a laptop, with i7-6700, 16 gigs RAM and 960M graphics, and my game (on last stable build, not before) runs smoother than my friends is...and he has a desktop with 24gigs RAM, 1060 nvidia graphics and I dont exactly remeber what CPU but a lot better than mine...the game is in alpha, it does not have anything to do with mods, at least not with this one

1 hour ago, War3zuk said:

His mod is loaded before yours but for some reason the options don't show up in the main menu. Can I manually combine your windows.xml and his? Is there a guide to do that somewhere?

18 minutes ago, bida2 said:

His mod is loaded before yours but for some reason the options don't show up in the main menu. Can I manually combine your windows.xml and his? Is there a guide to do that somewhere?

just rename war3zuk mods folder name to something like AAWar3zuk-Alpha-19-Stable-AIO-master, then it will load first

2 hours ago, War3zuk said:

To your false statement of MADE UP:

Notmadeup.thumb.jpg.2d8bf25dcc951a23428433d02844e477.jpg

That is all I will say to you .. Have a good one.

Edited by gpcstargate (see edit history)

Hey, quick question - does this mod change the way Screamers work or is it an Alpha 19 change? Right now, a Screamer does it's "horde call" special scream and the horde either comes after a solid minute or two or it doesn't come at all.

Hallo Leute

Mein Englisch ist nicht so gut, also Google Übersetzer, sorry.

Ich habe das folgende Problem, wenn ich den Mod War3zuk über den Mod Launcher starte und im Menü zum neuen Spiel gehe und die Karte (War3zukAIOAlpha19) spielen möchte, alles auswähle und loslegen möchte.

Wenn das Laden beendet ist, erscheint der Charakter auf der Karte und ich möchte loslaufen, aber bevor ich das Spiel starten kann, friert es kurz ein und schreibt das Spiel, und ich komme zum Desktop, nichts ohne eine Fehlermeldung.

Selbst wenn ich die Grafik auf niedrig stelle, gibt es ein kleines Einfrieren und es wirft mich kurz nachdem ich das Spiel starten kann raus.

Dies ist nur beim Mod der Fall, alle anderen funktionieren gut.

Edit: If I make a genmap, the mod runs with another map, it must be because of the map?

Otherwise all other mods run even on ultra settings for me.

Intel I5 3.8 GHz
Geforce gtx1080

Kann mir jemand helfen was die Ursache ist ...

Vielen Dank und Entschuldigung für den Google Übersetzer.

Edited by mundfaul
Text edit (see edit history)

I havent changed Behavior within the game itself, Ive only built upon what is there.. So the screamers id have to say is Vanilla...

Ich habe die rwgmixer-Datei neu erstellt, damit die Leute Random Gen im Spiel verwenden können, was viel besser ist. Diese benutzerdefinierte Karte wurde in Alpha 19 B157 so technisch veraltet, dass alle benutzerdefinierten Karten erhalten werden, weshalb ich versuche, mich von ihnen fernzuhalten .. Also Yeah Gen eine neue Welt mit Random Gen .. Wenn du FPS bekommst, ist es wahrscheinlich eine zwielichtige vorgefertigte Textur, wie alle, die das im Spiel bekommen

My English is not that good, also google translate, sorry.

I have the problem when I start the Mod War3zuk via the Mod Launcher and go to the new game in the menu and play the map (War3zukAIOAlpha19), select everything and get started.

When the loading is the character is on the map and I want to run, but before I can start the game it freezes briefly and writes the game and I get to the desktop, nothing without an error message.

Even if I set the graphics to the setting, there is a small freeze and I go out briefly and briefly I can start the game.

This is only the case with the mod.

Edit: If I do a genmap, the mod runs with another map, does it have to be because of the map?

Otherwise all the other mods even run with ultra settings for me.

Intel I5 3.8 GHz
Geforce GTX1080

Can someone help me what the cause is ...

Thank you and sorry for the google translate.

Ok no idea why it is in German in the post above but sorry, something went wrong.

War3zuk .. Question .. There was an update on Launcher today .. but version number didn't change .. still show v 4.1 .. Was there a fix or something ???

Something happened with 4.1 I went into game today and most of the map looks like this .. your game map. Not everywhere .. but a good part of it.

7_Days_to_Die_Screenshot_2020_08.27_-_12_47_20_64.png

Edited by gpcstargate
Added Pictures (see edit history)

On 8/26/2020 at 6:57 PM, gpcstargate said:

Your New update out (Today v 4.1) something might be wrong within your settings because My Game Just Crashed .. I have Never had 7d2d to crash in all the years playing it (maybe bad textures or Lag, but never a crash) .. Just a heads up.

Ive had 5 fatal crashes in vanilla on stable 19... so your lucky with just the 1...

Overhauls require everyone to have the files... which has always been the case... hopefully this will change at some point...

On 8/27/2020 at 5:10 PM, gpcstargate said:

War3zuk .. Question .. There was an update on Launcher today .. but version number didn't change .. still show v 4.1 .. Was there a fix or something ???

Something happened with 4.1 I went into game today and most of the map looks like this .. your game map. Not everywhere .. but a good part of it.

7_Days_to_Die_Screenshot_2020_08.27_-_12_47_20_64.png

That ONLY happens when you try to Gen a custom map over the top of a custom map without removing the processed files first.. Or your running a dedi & you copied over the unmodified custom map over the top of your original both easy mistakes to make but lots have... Nothing to do with the mod....all user mistakes...

FYI or anyone elses, If using a custom map of any kind you MUST remove the 3 files that say processed in their name... before attempting to create the map again... Also FYI or others if on a dedi once you have your files installed your best off leaving out the world folder if copying updated files as you can end up with 2 processed maps ontop of each other..

Good Day War3zuk,

Thank you for making a New Map for your v 4.2 .. It looks much better and I think it should give less issues to players with lower end systems ..

Just started a New reloaded game today (uninstalled old and started with a fresh upload) .. if anything comes up, I will let you know.

Have a Good week and Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

And this is on v 4.3 Map is better .. But No trader ( 1 trader = Bob and 4 = zombie Rekt) on half of the map and there are about 26+ small towns that are exactly the same .. just layed out a bit differently.

7_Days_to_Die_Screenshot_2020_08.31_-_16_35_41_09.png

Edited by gpcstargate
Correction .. (see edit history)