does it seem like the loot that occasionally falls from Z's is getting better?

ElCabong

That is randomness. If the chance is 5% that you find an AK on day 5, it means only once in 20 playthroughs you will find an AK on day 5. It just means that this time you rolled a 20 with the 20-sided dice.

Actually the loot probabilities could have been changed with the last patch, but I think Gazz already said weeks ago that there is always a small chance to find a tier1 weapon even in the stone age.

A ladder is great against bears.

I sincerely hope that someday they make the loot lists relevant to the zombie, or perhaps the z's will become more generic. On of pet peeves in any game is a mob that looks like it has something, but then doesn't drop it on death.

8 hours ago, ElCabong said:

One of them badass biker dudes just dropped an AK-47 and some ammo. This is day five and I've never seen an AK-47 by day 5 and I've learned the hard way that a 9 millimeter is not that great for bear.

I used to call horde night 'XP Night'...now I call it 'Loot Bag Night'  My base is surrounded in little yellow bags in the morning.  Got NV Goggles and most of my purples from them...no doubt with a little help from Lucky Looter Level 3, Lucky Goggles and an Eye Candy for breakfast ;) 

13 hours ago, Ramethzer0 said:

Ahh, compared to previous alphas yes its much better.

I recall once upon a time back in A16 I killed a stripper and got a hoe for it.   I gotta GOOD laugh for that one.

Nice!! Sh*t I totally forgot about the hoe. Did they remove this from the game? I'm not into farming but I just realized I haven't come across the almighty hoe in my travels....well, except for my green zombie stripper....who is being replaced 😡

19 hours ago, Outlaw_187 said:

Nice!! Sh*t I totally forgot about the hoe. Did they remove this from the game? I'm not into farming but I just realized I haven't come across the almighty hoe in my travels....well, except for my green zombie stripper....who is being replaced 😡

Yeah, no mas hoes.  Sad times.

Archived