A20 - AGF HUDPlus

AuroraGiggleFairy

I looked at War3zuk's AIO. I don't see anything that is "obvious" in conflicting with my mod. But based on your picture, it looks like you have KhaineGB's Food/Water Bars mod, or his Backpack mod that comes with a food/water bars. KhaineGB does have backpack mods WITHOUT the food/water bars. Does this apply to your situation?

Edited by Riles (see edit history)

37 minutes ago, Riles said:

I looked at War3zuk's AIO. I don't see anything that is "obvious" in conflicting with my mod. But based on your picture, it looks like you have KhaineGB's Food/Water Bars mod, or his Backpack mod that comes with a food/water bars. KhaineGB does have backpack mods WITHOUT the food/water bars. Does this apply to your situation?

Yup, that was  it :-).   I didn't even notice that when I was looking at my mods directory, removed KhaineGB's mod and it works perfectly.   Thanks!

Love the new layout it's really well done. I have a few request it would be nice to see your temp and the environment temp on the hud. Would also like to make the stealth bar below the stamana bar and smaller for it has little importance on game-play. If you can't move it at least make it a lot smaller please it shouldn't be bigger than health and stamina which are far more important.

Edited by Greymantle (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Greymantle said:

Love the new layout it's really well done. I have a few request it would be nice to see your temp and the environment temp on the hud. Would also like to make the stealth bar below the stamana bar and smaller for it has little importance on game-play. If you can't move it at least make it a lot smaller please it shouldn't be bigger than health and stamina which are far more important.

Hmmmmm.... You are right about the stealth bar! I will have to play with that one for a bit. 

For the two separate temperatures, can you explain why you would want it displayed? It will be easier for me to "do my thang" if I understand the reasoning behind it. But regardless, yes. I can work on either implementing those two temperatures or create an optional download that will have it. But your insight will be helpful. 🙂

15 minutes ago, Riles said:

Hmmmmm.... You are right about the stealth bar! I will have to play with that one for a bit. 

For the two separate temperatures, can you explain why you would want it displayed? It will be easier for me to "do my thang" if I understand the reasoning behind it. But regardless, yes. I can work on either implementing those two temperatures or create an optional download that will have it. But your insight will be helpful. 🙂

Because you have the environment temperature in the desert say it's 125F but with gear / buffs it might be only 80F for you. It's good to know if the environment temperature is going up and or down and be able to keep track of your real temperature at the same time.

12 hours ago, Teacyn said:

Are there any plans for a Target Health Bar module for this? It's the only thing keeping me on SMX over this.

Hmm. I haven't considered it. But if you click on Grinch843's post on Kaine's A19 Modlets. uYou will find on that says "HP Bars". Click on that and you will download a mod for that. If you cannot get it to work, I could look into making that an optional feature.

10 hours ago, Riles said:

Hmm. I haven't considered it. But if you click on Grinch843's post on Kaine's A19 Modlets. uYou will find on that says "HP Bars". Click on that and you will download a mod for that. If you cannot get it to work, I could look into making that an optional feature.

It seems to work fine! Thanks to you and the others who pointed it out.

EDIT: I do have one more feature request. Would it be possible to turn the "Untouched" text on containers green, and the "Empty" text on empty, searched containers red? It helps a lot with quick visual identification.

Edited by Teacyn
Adding a feature request. (see edit history)

35 minutes ago, Teacyn said:

It seems to work fine! Thanks to you and the others who pointed it out.

EDIT: I do have one more feature request. Would it be possible to turn the "Untouched" text on containers green, and the "Empty" text on empty, searched containers red? It helps a lot with quick visual identification. imageproxy.php?img=&key=39d1d7f5e2929937imageproxy.php?img=&key=39d1d7f5e2929937imageproxy.php?img=&key=39d1d7f5e2929937imageproxy.php?img=&key=39d1d7f5e2929937

It is already existing

12 minutes ago, fabulux said:

Is this still available? I don't like the changes in 1.05, but I do like your changes here. Thanks!

Hello fabulux. That layout was not done by me. But I just tried the link on there, perhaps it is available. Otherwise you can ask Scomar! I have found getting used to my 1.05 hud to be an interesting task. I'm would like to hear your thoughts about the parts you don't like? May help when 1.06 comes around. 😉

Edited by Riles (see edit history)

On 9/6/2020 at 6:48 PM, Riles said:

Hello fabulux. That layout was not done by me. But I just tried the link on there, perhaps it is available. Otherwise you can ask Scomar! I have found getting used to my 1.05 hud to be an interesting task. I'm would like to hear your thoughts about the parts you don't like? May help when 1.06 comes around. 😉

I think my main concern is that there is too much information and too much "weight" in the bottom left corner. There is nothing in the top left now and that adds to the off-balance feeling. I like the XP bar above or below the tool belt. Maybe above or below the compass.

Next, I don't really like the changes in size of the stamina and food/water bars. I am checking my stamina, food and water bars much more often than my health bar. That's why I like them to be the same size as the health bar.

I also prefer the previous compass direction indicator. It was simple, effective and felt more natural.

I do like the idea of moving information to the sides of the compass, but would prefer temperature and elevation to be where deaths, kills and pvp are currently. I think those bars (deaths, kills, pvp) work better in the top left corner.

Or maybe kills, deaths and pvp down by the ammo. Have temp and elevation in the top left; day on the left of the compass and time on the right of the compass. Kills, deaths and especially pvp aren't very important to me.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. Thanks for the mod! I still use 1.04 in my personal game and we use it on our dedicated server.

Edited by fabulux
grammar and clarity (see edit history)

Every UI has its own style, somebody hate this, otherone don't like this...., You are the Creator of this UI, and u should like it. We can not make it perfect for everyone. In my UI most of the Infos are on bottem left, because i often look there, thats why i did my HUD.

But yours are also great, i like it. You did a good job. 😃

The XP Circle with an circle above so you see only one line walking around are pretty cool. 👍

sneakpeak said this in the fpsHUD Mod (by Oof) thread, maybe this information will be useful for you:

In windows.xml if you move the code below from "windowCompass" to "HUDLeftStatBars" and reposition the hud elements again, that will get rid of the 'Calling Animator.GotoState on Synchronize layer' error that pops up everytime someone opens a container and seems to create a lot of lag in multiplayer games.

Spoiler

just of example

<rect name="playerInfo" size="700,100" depth="99" pos="500,0" controller="CharacterFrameWindow"> <sprite depth="3" pos="-40,4" height="20" width="150" color="[darkGrey]" foregroundlayer="true" type="sliced"/> <sprite depth="4" pos="-40,4" height="20" width="150" color="{xpcolor}" sprite="menu_empty3px" type="filled" fill="{xp}" globalopacitymod="1.5" controller="ToolbeltWindow" standard_xp_color="85,125,180,200" updating_xp_color="[green]" deficit_xp_color="[red]" xp_fill_speed="3.5"/> <rect> <panel name="header" height="15" depth="1" pos="9999,9999" backgroundspritename="ui_game_panel_header"> <label depth="2" name="characterName" pos="42,-6" width="150" height="32" text="" font_size="32"/> <label depth="2" name="levelNumber" pos="240,-10" width="80" height="28" text="" color="[lightGrey]"/> </panel> <rect visible="{showcharacter}" pos="9999,9999" > <panel name="previewFrame" depth="0" pos="0,0" width="10" on_press="true" on_hover="true" disableautobackground="true" snap="false"> <rect> <texture depth="2" name="playerPreview" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" size="8,8" globalopacity="false"/> </rect> </panel> </rect> <label depth="5" name="TextContent" pos="-35,4" font_size="18" color="[white]" justify="left" pivot="topleft" text="Level: {playerlevel} - {playerxptonextlevel}" controller="PlayerStatsWindow"/> <label name="playerXP" font_size="18" pos="135,4" controller="PlayerStatsWindow" color="[white]" depth="5" effect="outline" text="KDZ - {playerpvpkills} | {playerdeaths} | {playerzombiekills}" justify="left"/> </rect> </rect>

Edited by CrazyAluminum (see edit history)

On 9/8/2020 at 7:33 AM, fabulux said:

I think my main concern is that there is too much information and too much "weight" in the bottom left corner. There is nothing in the top left now and that adds to the off-balance feeling. I like the XP bar above or below the tool belt. Maybe above or below the compass.

Next, I don't really like the changes in size of the stamina and food/water bars. I am checking my stamina, food and water bars much more often than my health bar. That's why I like them to be the same size as the health bar.

I also prefer the previous compass direction indicator. It was simple, effective and felt more natural.

I do like the idea of moving information to the sides of the compass, but would prefer temperature and elevation to be where deaths, kills and pvp are currently. I think those bars (deaths, kills, pvp) work better in the top left corner.

Or maybe kills, deaths and pvp down by the ammo. Have temp and elevation in the top left; day on the left of the compass and time on the right of the compass. Kills, deaths and especially pvp aren't very important to me.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. Thanks for the mod! I still use 1.04 in my personal game and we use it on our dedicated server.

moving information to the sides of the compass IS THE REASON LAGGING WHEN LOOTING