A20 - AGF HUDPlus

AuroraGiggleFairy

Great addition for mods, thanks!

I moved the stats from the upper left hand corner since players using discord were saying overlay was blocking it. I moved them to each side of tool bar.

Even in vehicle, you still see them, thanks again!

20200730181857_1.jpg

20200730184440_1.jpg

oh, and line 142 using notepad++ i changed the values for the info above tool bar...thanks.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:28 AM, zxcvb777 said:

I want show game stage .Can you show the game stage to Right side of the Level OR XP?

GREAT MOD TY

I want it too! I haven't "cracked" that one yet. I also want trader restock day, open inventory slots remaining, and an optional mining tracker. lol! Still working on these.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:49 AM, Nomadikhan said:

I really like this UI, however on A18.4 there is one issue, the foodbar never shows green.  Also, if i change playerfood with playermodifiedcurrentfood, it shows the number but never updates.  I've tried multiple Ui's but am beginning to think it's just the game itself as they all seem to have these issues for me.   Am I doing something wrong?

I totally did not see this post! SORRY! I never tried this on A18 as I made it for A19. As far as doing something wrong, the HUD was very tricky to modify. Some information has to be "open" in a part of the screen we do not see, in order to get the numbers to track correctly. Sorry, I don't have a straight answer. Consider switching to A19?

On 7/30/2020 at 5:48 PM, kokuojeiku said:

Great addition for mods, thanks!

I moved the stats from the upper left hand corner since players using discord were saying overlay was blocking it. I moved them to each side of tool bar.

Even in vehicle, you still see them, thanks again!

oh, and line 142 using notepad++ i changed the values for the info above tool bar...thanks.

I just saw this! Thanks! I totally forgot about Discord being up in that corner! Crap, you are right. It is much better where you put them. I will make that an official change for 1.05. and hahaha, I like that you added "WATCH YOUR BACK!" I see how you changed it. I'm going to attempt to find a way to do it that works with all screen resolutions, just in case. Different modes will move those blocks around.

Edited by Riles (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Greymantle said:

Was wondering if you could shrink the health, stamina, about 25% and the food and water about 50%. They take up a lot of space for what they do.

They definitely do. And I do see a lot of requests of minimizing it some more. Last time, I had them toooooo small and people asked to enlarge them. I guess it is time to find that middle ground! Thanks for the feedback.

On 7/15/2020 at 11:10 AM, Riles said:

Hello all! I'm new to these forums as I only recently started having more of an online presence. I love the idea of collaborating and am looking forward to possibly teaming up with others to create awesome things for 7d2d. I have attached a link that shows my latest version of a simple HUD update for A19 that as best as I can manage still holds up to minimizing the space a HUD uses. I am open to suggestions and feedback.

This HUD displays exact food/water values, level, experience for next level, temperature, wind, elevation, enemy kills, deaths, and pvp kills. It also allows seeing your stats while in a vehicle. There is a center line added to the compass with an extra space between DAY and TIME. Fonts like BURN TIMES changed to white for stronger contrast.

DOWNLOAD HERE! [Version 1.04 for A19(B173)]

Download HUD compatible with 10 Slot Mod Here!

Riles-HUDPlus_vehicle.png

Riles-HUDPlus_compass pic.png

Riles-HUDPlus_xp and food water.png

7_Days_to_Die_Screenshot_2020_07.13_-_15_05_36_54.png

You tried create gamestage using controls.xml?

11 hours ago, beware14 said:

It would be great if Riles make it like V2 version

Working on it! 😛

2 hours ago, beware14 said:

You tried create gamestage using controls.xml?

hmm..... i did not look in that direction yet.... Thanks for the tip!

I believe what I'm going to end up doing is providing Option A, B, C, etc.... Like "large" "minimal" and then options that fit things like the 10-toolbelt mod, and deep pockets, etc... and hopefully with a few more items if I can figure it out! Still working on a LOT of things at once... lol! The life of a modder. 🙂

On 8/14/2020 at 4:32 PM, FLOMASTER(RUS) said:

Hi, good Ui, but i found 1 bug when i played with your Ui mod. Look on player model(dont look on hands, it's was a game bug in b178). It's dublicate only with your UI.

mod =/unknown.thumb.png.6861f32c153488f23421da5c00e54170.png

it is a known texture bug with those gloves that B180 fixed

8 hours ago, FLOMASTER(RUS) said:

I I dI know about it. i didn't write about hands problem. I wrote what player model is dublicated, see on glasses, you can see two heads.

This gloves duplicated the player model. It was fixed with b180

On 8/14/2020 at 10:32 AM, FLOMASTER(RUS) said:

Hi, good Ui, but i found 1 bug when i played with your Ui mod. Look on player model(dont look on hands, it's was a game bug in b178). It's dublicate only with your UI.

mod =/

Hello! Thanks for pointing this out. I believe I have fixed the double head for the next version. I'll keep you posted!

And everyone else... They knew about the hands. 😉

Edited by Riles (see edit history)

15 hours ago, Riles said:

I used Notepad++ and view the files as xml. <--usually opens up automatically. The language can be complicated if starting from scratch like I did! The config files are in the 7days to die folder

but don't forget it isn't simple work, user need to understand how game interface works, one time I tried to update another UI (was created to A17) to A19, what i used before, and i failed. Reason: i didn't understand full principle of operation and could't find solvation to solve the problem with "interface" "xml"

(P.S sorry for my English, not my primary language=) )

44 minutes ago, Riles said:

hmmm.... weird. Do you have other mods installed as well? I'll need more information to better come up with a possible solution.

Same problem here, the only other mod I use that may do anything with the HUD is War3zuk's AIO.A19.0_2020-08-24_10-23-48.thumb.jpg.cc2241ea31859502732bd4571ce1ec73.jpg