A19/A18 CreaturePacks - A community entity project

xyth

Glad your enjoying them.  The NPC mod uses these characterpacks and adds code that enables them to be hired and given commands.  It is a DMT mod, so you need to install it using the mod launcher, or otherwise use DMT to compile the mod and its dependancies.

would it be possible to a some "pacifist" Humans, unarmed, unable to attack/go into rage mode, just to populate a PoI?

And/or add some friendly versions of existing Zombies? esp those that are going to be changed/removed (Cheerleader, Stripper...) would be nice to populate the School and strip club with appropriate Zs

Traders?  None of the humans characters are traders yet as those were difficult to remove from game if they bugged out because they were invulnerable.

Pushed another 25 or so custom zombies made by Guppy.  Also included are about 8 additional zombies by Guppy with large bundlesize (over 40 megs per zombie) and these are commented out in both entityclasses.xml and Items.xml, and not listed in entitygroups.xml.  If you have the VRam, and want to use those too, feel free to uncomment them and add them to groups.

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

would it be possible to post the packs separated? github keeps throwing me a download failure after 700MB. I can download the files individually but .. thats quite a task :v

EDIT: if someone can just upload the whole pack to another site like mediafire its very much appreciated as well

Edited by danielspoa (see edit history)

Thanks for the update, but after that I caught a bug. According to the quest, he must clear the area of zombies, and here the marker points to the last zombie, but it is not there xD Before that, he ransacked several houses and did not meet a single zombie, it seems that they also did not respawn. Either there is some kind of delay, in general it is not clear. Also in the trailer, out of nowhere, a zombie bear appeared behind me, almost crap. Maybe it's not about the update, of course, but just the game glitched. God knows

Screenshot_386.png

8 hours ago, xyth said:

You may need to start a new game.  Invisible zombies happened in prior updates due to changes in the base game and maps.

I'm tired of starting a new game every time) I rolled back to the previous update, I'll check it in the evening

Big Mumma to the rescue! lol was placing drones only to discover they didn't do anything except talk (so yea still broken). I couldn't target the Bee drone to pick it up so I shot it and normal sized junk drone burst through the door of my base and attacked me. I don't know weither I died of shock or died laughing.

Btw, I'm also interested in that timid human template, where would I find it? Your creature effects gave me an idea that becoming a zombie is curable so I want to  make infected humans who are friendly unless provoked.  

• 2 weeks later...