Parkour + Great Heist

Sjustus548

5 points in Parkour and Volume 5 of Great Heist are great together. Being able to fall 20 blocks without taking any damage is very nice, I fell 25 blocks and only took 7 points of damage. Being able to jump 3 blocks up and fall so far without taking damage makes escaping zombies so much easier. I used to think Parkour wasn't worth it but now I think it is a pretty nice perk.

I totally agree. On top of that, I like to stealth through POIs and Urban Combat book 4 allows no sneak fall noise and no reduction in jump height while sneaking. In A17, I used to take all the parkour skills just to jump 1 block in stealth. Now we get three!

Is Great Heist Vol. 5 the one where you have to carry 5000 dukes to reduce fall damage? I usually carry a stack of dukes around with me anyway so that is an easy and useful buff to get. With that buff and the impact brace mod in my boots I haven't broken a leg at all in this play through.

I must have found Urban Combat Vol. 4 as well because the Z's don't wake up when I drop down while in stealth. That has saved my butt from being ambushed many times. I just wish the compound crossbow didn't wake up all the ferals when I shoot it. The normal Z's don't wake up from shooting it.

I jumped off the top of crack-a-book skyscraper with great heist book, parkour 5, and impact bracing....I took 40 damage and no injuries....totally worth it as opposed to crawling back thru the building (yes I know i could drop in increments, but I wanted to see what would happen)

Now if only they would fix Parkour 4.

"Never get a sprained leg"

*gets hit by a crawler*

*leg is sprained* and now agility is reduced for 5 minutes...

Either fix it to protect against those sprained legs, or reword it to "never get a sprained leg from falling"

Doing my first Agility build and wow does it make a difference in terms of mobility and options. Honestly, not having at least 3 points in parkour is a serious disadvantage. The game doesn't turn into Dying light, but at least you can freely hop around on things that you know in real life you could easily jump up and pull yourself onto.

Gonna down a respec potion and give this a try. Fort 5 is doing nothing for me. STR 10 is GOAT still tho, keeping that.

Str just has so many useful perks, sex t-rex, miner 69'er, motherload pretty much any build is going to want those. Not to mention in a18.2 b2 shotgun is a beast now.

Parkour 5 is OP. You can jump over zombies, makes no sense at all. Feels like a platform game to me.

just land on their heads to kill them...

you can land on the bikers head, then kick his helmet into the throng in front of you,

and even pick up the soldiers helmet and throw it at them when you are ready...

just wait till ya get the flower that lets you shoot fireballs... you're gonna love it!

During blood moon nights I fight on the street with a shotgun and a good way to avoid them is to just jump over their heads lol.

just land on their heads to kill them...

you can land on the bikers head, then kick his helmet into the throng in front of you,

and even pick up the soldiers helmet and throw it at them when you are ready...

just wait till ya get the flower that lets you shoot fireballs... you're gonna love it!

With the 5 of us fully perked on blood moon and a bunch of spider zombies gave me that impression of a platform game.

Fun for one time but seriously, that's not 7d2d worthy IMO

Archived