SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)

Sirillion

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I don't see any buffs/debuffs anymore. I can only see them in the Character Tab of the menu.

To be fair i once removed the mod, but added it back right away afterwards. Not sure if this was what caused the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

17 hours ago, Fernseher said:

Hi there,

I don't see any buffs/debuffs anymore. I can only see them in the Character Tab of the menu.

To be fair i once removed the mod, but added it back right away afterwards. Not sure if this was what caused the problem.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Just do a complete reinstall of the mod following the instructions and it probably gonna sort itself out.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy hell, I hate small backpack capacities. Been going insane this weekend as my bigger backpack mods all broke. Couldn't figure it out. Looked through this thread and once again, Sirillion, you're the one to ask (somebody else had already done the asking). The stupid system made me dump everything into a chest and then recollect it. Now the backpack mods all work. Imma grab me a drink after this one. Frustrating as hell and a simple fix...figures.

Edited by Stranded_Napkin (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi!

I reinstalled my game because of a PC reinstall, and installed only the following SMX mods (I try to make lesser resource footprint to my game):

• 0-Quartz
  • SMXcore
  • SMXui
  • ZMXuiCP
  • ZMXuiCPBBMxxl 
  • ZMXuiCPSCBC 
  • ZMXuiCPTFS 

On the previous install, I had all the ZMXuiCPBBM* mods installed but as I found out, I need only one modification to my backpack not ALL of them. However, now experiencing an issue: I somehow lost the search bar over my backpack inventory, so I am not able to search items in my backpack by their name, and it is a crucial function to me. Can you help me what do I wrong?

Also: I tried to add SMXmenu also but under A21.2 it collapses all buttons into one, I am not sure if it is a known issue or not. The only thing that is affects my menu screen is the ModManager mod by FilUnderscore.

Edited by hron84
Fix game version name (see edit history)

5 hours ago, hron84 said:

Hi!

I reinstalled my game because of a PC reinstall, and installed only the following SMX mods (I try to make lesser resource footprint to my game):

• 0-Quartz
  • SMXcore
  • SMXui
  • ZMXuiCP
  • ZMXuiCPBBMxxl 
  • ZMXuiCPSCBC 
  • ZMXuiCPTFS 

On the previous install, I had all the ZMXuiCPBBM* mods installed but as I found out, I need only one modification to my backpack not ALL of them. However, now experiencing an issue: I somehow lost the search bar over my backpack inventory, so I am not able to search items in my backpack by their name, and it is a crucial function to me. Can you help me what do I wrong?

Also: I tried to add SMXmenu also but under A21.2 it collapses all buttons into one, I am not sure if it is a known issue or not. The only thing that is affects my menu screen is the ModManager mod by FilUnderscore.

The search function is only available in the 100 slot scrollable backpack.

SMXmenu is not compatible with ModManager, so that is the issue.

22 hours ago, Sirillion said:

The search function is only available in the 100 slot scrollable backpack.

SMXmenu is not compatible with ModManager, so that is the issue.

Thanks for the reply! Could it be possible to add it to the 120 slot backpack also? It would be really nice since this backpack is huuuge and I love it even if I am unable to find anything in it... :D

Is there a way to improve the compatibility for ModManager? Should I report this issue to them?

On 1/4/2024 at 10:41 PM, hron84 said:

Thanks for the reply! Could it be possible to add it to the 120 slot backpack also? It would be really nice since this backpack is huuuge and I love it even if I am unable to find anything in it... :D

Is there a way to improve the compatibility for ModManager? Should I report this issue to them?

There are currently no plans to add search to the fixed backpacks.

It is a well known issue and has been for a while. No need to report it.

Hello thanks for ur mods. I was wondering is there a way to add more toolbelt slots? I see notes in SMXHUD about changing size but I think its only for display size but not sure. Thanks

On 1/8/2024 at 8:20 PM, OldGuy_ said:

Hello thanks for ur mods. I was wondering is there a way to add more toolbelt slots? I see notes in SMXHUD about changing size but I think its only for display size but not sure. Thanks

Not without adding other mods that add that functionality. Afaik there are mods out there for this and there are even compatibility patches to bridge the gap.

Where to find and what to install you will have to figure out for yourself as I’ve never tested it.

Also, we do not assist with issues that might occur as a result of adding them.

having an issue with the Ui, i currently have SMXcore, hud, menu, and ui installed along with ZMXhudCP, uiCP, and uiCPBBMx1 and 0-Quartz.

the inventory stays on the screen. the log files:

2024-01-12T23:48:39 38.583 ERR [XUi] Failed initializing window group looting
2024-01-12T23:48:39 38.586 EXC Method not found: XUiC_ItemStack[] .XUiC_ItemStackGrid.GetItemStackControllers()

2024-01-12T23:48:39 38.840 ERR [XUi] Failed initializing window group backpack
2024-01-12T23:48:39 38.840 EXC Method not found: XUiC_ItemStack[] .XUiC_ItemStackGrid.GetItemStackControllers()

2024-01-12T23:48:39 39.025 ERR [XUi] Failed initializing window group vehicleStorage
2024-01-12T23:48:39 39.025 EXC Method not found: XUiC_ItemStack[] .XUiC_ItemStackGrid.GetItemStackControllers()

Then you've done something wrong. Those messages really doesn't help us figuring it out. We would need the log file for that. But I'd suggest you remove the larger backpack mod and see if that fixes the issue and then try and install it again following the instructions and see what happens.

Are you running other mods that affects the backpack and/or loot/bags/containers? If so then that could be the issue.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/21/2024 at 11:58 AM, Jwh1o1 said:

Just wondering if you are planning on keeping this mod up past 1.0? I am making a list for my server and making plans for the change.

Sirillion said on his discord channel that he wasn't going to start working on it until 1.0 went stable so it would probably be August before it got done depending on real life.