SMX - SMXhud, SMXmenu, SMXui (Alpha21)

Sirillion

Does anyone else have an issue with using the scrolling inventory modlet with Alpha 21?

It SEEMS to work, but the game does not recognize the additional slots when, for example, I tried to take all the contents of a container and all  non-extended slots were already filled, the game would refuse to take anything from the container.

In a similar manner, the buttons to store everything from the inventory in a container seem bugged as well.

Hopefully an easy fix.

I did a quick test storing 1x Wood in each slot, and at least the game does not seem to "forget" items stored in the additional slots upon reloading a save.

Edited by rezaf
Grammar (see edit history)

2 hours ago, rezaf said:

Does anyone else have an issue with using the scrolling inventory modlet with Alpha 21?

It SEEMS to work, but the game does not recognize the additional slots when, for example, I tried to take all the contents of a container and all  non-extended slots were already filled, the game would refuse to take anything from the container.

In a similar manner, the buttons to store everything from the inventory in a container seem bugged as well.

Hopefully an easy fix.

I did a quick test storing 1x Wood in each slot, and at least the game does not seem to "forget" items stored in the additional slots upon reloading a save.

Nothing is bugged, this can happen when adding a bigger bag mod. You can try to dump the entire inventory into a box, then dump the box back into the bag. That should resolve this and the game should now recognize all the slots.

It usually happens when adding the BBM to an already existing save.

On 7/8/2023 at 1:46 PM, Sirillion said:

Nothing is bugged, this can happen when adding a bigger bag mod. You can try to dump the entire inventory into a box, then dump the box back into the bag. That should resolve this and the game should now recognize all the slots.

It usually happens when adding the BBM to an already existing save.

Didn't know that, thank you.
I haven't played since, but I'll try it out asap.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone :)

I've been getting this message in the log for ages and wanted to know what to do about it and whether it's a problem at all.

So far I haven't found anything disadvantageous, but maybe the message does something that I can't see or use at all.

Thanks
Sixx :)

2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.000 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "Patch for SMX" did not apply: <set xpath="/xui/ruleset[@name='default']/window_group[@name='workstation_VMAutoWorkbench']">
  <window name="windowCraftingListWorkstationNoToolNoFuel" />
  <window name="craftingInfoPanel" />
  <window name="windowOutputWorkstationNoFuel" />
  <window name="windowCraftingQueueWorkstationNoToolNoFuel" />
  <window name="windowNonPagingHeader" />
</set> (line 4 at pos 2)
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.001 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "Patch for SMX" did not apply: <setattribute xpath="/xui//window_group[@name='workstation_VMAutoWorkbench']" name="controller">XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup</setattribute> (line 12 at pos 10)
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.001 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "Patch for SMX" did not apply: <setattribute xpath="/xui//window_group[@name='workstation_VMAutoWorkbench']" name="open_backpack_on_open">true</setattribute> (line 13 at pos 10)
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.001 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "Patch for SMX" did not apply: <setattribute xpath="/xui//window_group[@name='workstation_VMAutoWorkbench']" name="close_compass_on_open">true</setattribute> (line 14 at pos 10)
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.110 INF Loaded (local): XUi/xui in 0.21
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.161 INF [Quartz] Loading Fonts
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.161 INF [Quartz] Loaded Fonts
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.221 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchronously
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.479 INF Loaded (local): biomes in 0.37
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.628 WRN Type:SCore.Harmony.Recipes.BroadcastButton, SCore was missing when we looked it up via Type.GetType()
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.628 ERR [XUi] Controller 'SCore.Harmony.Recipes.BroadcastButton, SCore' not found, using base XUiController --- hierarchy: windows -> window (windowLooting) -> rect (smxui_lootwindow_design) -> button (btnBroadcast)

Oh and this one also :)

2023-08-04T22:41:07 170.777 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBMxl" did not apply: <set xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='2']/@size">10,12</set> (line 5 at pos 4)

Edited by Sixx (see edit history)

14 minutes ago, Sixx said:

Hello everyone :)

I've been getting this message in the log for ages and wanted to know what to do about it and whether it's a problem at all.

So far I haven't found anything disadvantageous, but maybe the message does something that I can't see or use at all.

Thanks
Sixx :)

2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.000 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "Patch for SMX" did not apply: <set xpath="/xui/ruleset[@name='default']/window_group[@name='workstation_VMAutoWorkbench']">
  <window name="windowCraftingListWorkstationNoToolNoFuel" />
  <window name="craftingInfoPanel" />
  <window name="windowOutputWorkstationNoFuel" />
  <window name="windowCraftingQueueWorkstationNoToolNoFuel" />
  <window name="windowNonPagingHeader" />
</set> (line 4 at pos 2)
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.001 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "Patch for SMX" did not apply: <setattribute xpath="/xui//window_group[@name='workstation_VMAutoWorkbench']" name="controller">XUiC_WorkstationWindowGroup</setattribute> (line 12 at pos 10)
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.001 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "Patch for SMX" did not apply: <setattribute xpath="/xui//window_group[@name='workstation_VMAutoWorkbench']" name="open_backpack_on_open">true</setattribute> (line 13 at pos 10)
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.001 WRN XML patch for "XUi/xui.xml" from mod "Patch for SMX" did not apply: <setattribute xpath="/xui//window_group[@name='workstation_VMAutoWorkbench']" name="close_compass_on_open">true</setattribute> (line 14 at pos 10)
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.110 INF Loaded (local): XUi/xui in 0.21
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.161 INF [Quartz] Loading Fonts
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.161 INF [Quartz] Loaded Fonts
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.221 INF [XUi] Loading XUi asynchronously
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.479 INF Loaded (local): biomes in 0.37
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.628 WRN Type:SCore.Harmony.Recipes.BroadcastButton, SCore was missing when we looked it up via Type.GetType()
2023-08-04T22:41:10 174.628 ERR [XUi] Controller 'SCore.Harmony.Recipes.BroadcastButton, SCore' not found, using base XUiController --- hierarchy: windows -> window (windowLooting) -> rect (smxui_lootwindow_design) -> button (btnBroadcast)

Oh and this one also :)

2023-08-04T22:41:07 170.777 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "ZMXuiCPBBMxl" did not apply: <set xpath="/lootcontainers/lootcontainer[@id='2']/@size">10,12</set> (line 5 at pos 4)

Well, some of it, the workbench stuff, is not SMX related. The others looks like outdated modlets.

19 hours ago, Sirillion said:

Well, some of it, the workbench stuff, is not SMX related. The others looks like outdated modlets.

hmmm so ich have to check my Mods 🫣 if you only have a limited idea, it becomes exciting😁

1 hour ago, FrodoTBaggins said:

Hello, any plans for updating this Ui mod for A21.1? It's unusable now.

It was updated, 12 hrs ago or so. But it will only be available on Nexus until I get back from work.

8 minutes ago, Verbal1970 said:

Ya, I was wondering the same thing. Mine broke once the latest update downloaded through Steam.

See the response above.

Hey there! So I’ve added mods one by one to find what is causing my issue. I’ve added, in order, SMXcore, SMXui, ZMXuiCP, ZMXhudCP, AND THEN SMXhud. When I add SMXhud, I get an extremely long list of errors that I goes on for so long that I Alt-F4 out of it. It appears to be a repetitive error, 2 back to back over and over.
ERR [XUi] Error while updating window group ‘toolbelt’:
EXC Method not found: int .Inventory.GetItem Count(ItemValue,bool,int,int)

Could you help me find out what I’m doing wrong here?

4 hours ago, Zeggers said:

Hey there! So I’ve added mods one by one to find what is causing my issue. I’ve added, in order, SMXcore, SMXui, ZMXuiCP, ZMXhudCP, AND THEN SMXhud. When I add SMXhud, I get an extremely long list of errors that I goes on for so long that I Alt-F4 out of it. It appears to be a repetitive error, 2 back to back over and over.

Could you help me find out what I’m doing wrong here?

Sounds like you have an outdated SMXcore. A21.1 required an update and since I was at work when it dropped we were only able to update on Nexus.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Sirillion

The SMXhud – The HUD Replacement Mod is not working on Alpha21.1(B16). 

When I "install" this MOD apear this error on log.

On 9/5/2023 at 1:06 AM, Ademir said:

Hello @Sirillion

The SMXhud – The HUD Replacement Mod is not working on Alpha21.1(B16). 

When I "install" this MOD apear this error on log.

It is working, you just haven't updated SMXcore. The only up to date version of SMXcore is on Nexusmods, grab it from there and all will be ok. I've just been too busy irl to do anything about uploading it elsewhere.

On 9/6/2023 at 5:10 AM, Sirillion said:

It is working, you just haven't updated SMXcore. The only up to date version of SMXcore is on Nexusmods, grab it from there and all will be ok. I've just been too busy irl to do anything about uploading it elsewhere.

Tks a lot mate. I really appreciate it. 

15 hours ago, InHauseGamer said:

Hi. I need help. after installing according to the instructions in the game, I can't looting and the interface looks like crooked. what did I do wrong, please help me.

We will need more information than that if we are going to be able to help.

Your logfile and information about what mods are installed is a good start.