Verified Seeds that are not row of ditches or cuts to bedrock?

warmer

Can't get a good seed out of the first 5 I tried. Both number only and letter only sequences.

How has good seeds that look nice? What is your secret sauce?

Fresh install. Literally uninstalled prior to DL, then ran clean files. Every world is unplayable

Heh. Likewise. I tried five different seeds, and in all five got a huge trench that immediately led to my death. Then a respawn at the bottom of the trench and an inability to loot my backpack. :D

omg i tought that i was the only one with those deep cuts and falling to my death so thanks i have the same problem. Also i cant get in the audio and video options so after my pc reinstall i started directly to this and well everything is on low res and all that. Boots up at the main stream with a error saying audio and video loading not working.

There's a known issue with this happening for users with Radeon GPU. Only known workaround is to use a pregen AFAIK.

Just another reason to stay away from Amd, you get what you pay for which since amd is cheaper, you get problems lol. At least with their videocards, cpu's seem fine.

Just another reason to stay away from Amd, you get what you pay for which since amd is cheaper, you get problems lol. At least with their videocards, cpu's seem fine.

LOL Dude it's a driver compatibility issue, NOT the hardware itself. The current code/Math isn't perfectly compatible with the drivers. It isn't the hardware itself.

"nerd" works well. (without the quotes)

LOL. That would be a negative. Hit H before I hit the ground and took this screen.

Radeon RX 580

1794051056_7days.jpg.64c5cd20df929981ebadb00d30be5112.jpg

Minus the RWG the game is FANTASTIC. Just wish I could surprise myself more in the exploration dept. The prefab worlds will have to do until the Radeon kink is worked out.

So...in the many months of a18 development, not one person in the QA team bothered to actually generate an RWG map with any Radeon cards?

It is entirely possible this is a recent bug. The golden rule in software development ... you never know what the **** caused the bug until you hunt it. (I've seriously seen some crazy stuff. I *still* can't logically explain some of the bugs I've found over my years of coding.)

Archived