Hello, this is my first post here. Here's a Prefab I made...

hernanxx

Hello. This is my first post in the forum. I hope this is the right place to show and share a prefab I made in vanilla version 17.4.

I have called it "Quiet Pines". it's a small house complex wich has been overrun by zombies showing an early stage of the apocalypse.

If this post is against the rules o this is the wrong place please delete it and excusme.

20190721140337_1.thumb.jpg.9bd8e1bea4a15e3915117d0fb9b363ae.jpg

20190721140040_1.jpg.caec7251e3ec5eeda6af3238e7a22c76.jpg

20190719160449_1.thumb.jpg.84e0936caaa54320219aaa688a534fb3.jpg

20190721135426_1.jpg.82c333aaa151841af24beb6464207124.jpg

20190721135538_1.thumb.jpg.7184f33c535653dd3aa91631bb1288f9.jpg

You can download it from here: QUIET PINES by Hernan

You can also watch a video Reach Gaming channel made featurin this POI, here's a link:

Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

Hi, thank you. I made this with an early stage of zombie invasion in mind. I know the game in general is supposed to look like as if it happened many years ago. I took inspiration in the early Diersville, with the sidewalks and the look. It kinda look "clean" then they changed a couple of things and then there were no more sidewalks in town or city, at least in random gen. I think a few more details would add more realism.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched some of the vid. The house with the bunker is impressive. More please hernan. 👍

What I really like is this is a complete set piece. Not just once house but gated communityish.

Edit: side note, I love prefabs that feel lived in or there feels like part of a story. An evolution of this can be integrating a quest with it. :)

Watched some of the vid. The house with the bunker is impressive. More please herman.

What I really like is this is a complete set piece. Not just once house but gated communityish.

Yeh and it all fits together well, too. Definitely going to drop this on a custom map...

One of you major modders should really grab this guy for your projects.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: side note, I love prefabs that feel lived in or there feels like part of a story. An evolution of this can be integrating a quest with it. :)

I think that's an untapped strength of the new dialog and custom world system in a17; no one's really taken advantage of it yet, but you can most certainly build a quest driven storyline, and yeh I agree this prefab could serve a real purpose.

...makes me want to start prefabbing again. =)

Yeh and it all fits together well, too. Definitely going to drop this on a custom map...

One of you major modders should really grab this guy for your projects.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's an untapped strength of the new dialog and custom world system in a17; no one's really taken advantage of it yet, but you can most certainly build a quest driven storyline, and yeh I agree this prefab could serve a real purpose.

...makes me want to start prefabbing again. =)

I love how none of the closests had zombies hahahahaha.

Hi, that actually a Sears (or Willis) tower from Chicago, a building I happen to like a lot and wanted to have it in the game. Is actually pretty tall but for the moment is background decoration as its mostly empty. But now I began making props and mods I may be able to make an use out of it.

Archived