A19 NPCs DMT Mod

xyth

I wish play "A Better Life"and"and"NPC MOD" and "WanderingTraders" but i can't play game by following file that build to the game:

-AnimationSDX

-SDX_Buffs

-SDX_Dialog

-SDX_EAITasks

-SDX_EntityAliveSDX

-SDX_Quests

-SphereII_ABetterLife

-SphereII_EntityHook

-Xyth_NPCs

-ZombieTransmogrifier

-aXUi_Dialog

-SphereII_WanderingTraders

-Xyth_WanderingTraders

-Patch_Entity

Please let me know if you need any other files.

SphereII_ABetterLife ??? Did I miss some cool mod again? What is it?

I was told about this mod by Xyth when asking wether i could put birds into A17 , apparently was a thing in previous alpha's that somehow i missed completely , I hope this is really an A17 version of better life ?

I was told about this mod by Xyth when asking wether i could put birds into A17 , apparently was a thing in previous alpha's that somehow i missed completely , I hope this is really an A17 version of better life ?

Should be the same as the A16 mod. Not sure if it has all the plants yet though. I just checked, its missing most of the birds, fish and all the plants. But the code works so we can fill in the missing stuff soon.

Edited by xyth (see edit history)

"Patrol your route" command doesn't work on SphereII robot NPC. I've set it to follow the path around the POI which I turned into a base and he does that only once and then stops at the same place where he started.

Other NPCs do that in loop until I tell them to do something else. By the way, this is the first time this robot showed up. I don't know what attracted him towards my position, maybe that horde I dealt with couple of moments before his arrival, but so far I'm pretty happy that he's around. :)

EDIT: I told him couple of times and it seems like he's now doing it right! I guess my science skill was too low before... Wait this is not Fallout, nevermind. :p

Edited by mr.devolver (see edit history)

During my work on Winter Project to refactor it for DMT / Harmony, I also fixed up the Zombie Transmogrifier, which was a key mod for A Better Life to work. The Mod Launcher should support the DMT builds, so it should all work. You'd have to start from a completely new install though, since DMT can't take over from an existing SDX install.

Hello :)

I'm a huge fan of both you guys, Xyth and Sphereii, and I am obsessed with your mods which I only recently discovered. So far they are all playing well together and haven't had any real issues I couldn't figure out, although they were of course operator errors :p My question is this, can I change the volume on the badass little sphere bot? I really really want to hire one but my neighbor thought I was murdering cats when I got near it. Haven't noticed anything else to be that loud.

Seriously, you guys are amazing!!! This whole community is amazing!! Please keep modding and being awesome <3

Any progress on the keep shooting until enemy within 5 blocks thing :whip:

sorta takes the fun out of importing ranged npcs if they only shoot once then run up to melee constantly

Yeah, and for some reason I thought this issue was only happening with your NPCs. Sorry. :( On the other hand, if it's a general issue, then it's very likely that Sphereii can fix it.

Maybe then I will be finally able to build that watchtower and let the NPCs cover the area with sniper rifle!

Both SphereII and I have been unusually busy with RL, but should be back at things in a week or so. The ranged leverage the Zombie Cop ranged attack, so by default they close the distance to the player and stop occasionally to range attack. Hopefully he can finish the "ranged is ranged" patch for testing around then.

• 2 weeks later...

anybody able to help me figure out why the NPCs do not take orders but can be hired on my Dedicated Server?

The mod works fine on singleplayer, and I have all other SDX mods like Wandering Traders and Bandits working fine.

There are no errors in my logs at all and the mod does not fail to load.

I've been out of the loop for a while and i went to get the files again (i'm running the latest alpha version of 7D2D) and i've gotten an error.

I've added a JPG link from the error below so you can view it. It won't produce an actual log because it's freezing before it gets to that point.

https://ibb.co/6g0n2Ry

Can anyone give me an update, or link, to the files i might need? I know, sometimes, you guys have patches off the beaten path links to update patches you sometimes make and i wanna get back into the loop. I noticed you fellas have added more NPCs and that's great because 7D2D, without your mods, seems a little boring at times.

I've gone and gotten all the base files and the SDX compiles completely clean and launches but, as i said, you may have some new patch files that might not be on the same links as page 1 so hit me :)

Edited by Kilroy5150 (see edit history)

I've been out of the loop for a while and i went to get the files again (i'm running the latest alpha version of 7D2D) and i've gotten an error.

I've added a JPG link from the error below so you can view it. It won't produce an actual log because it's freezing before it gets to that point.

https://ibb.co/6g0n2Ry

Can anyone give me an update, or link, to the files i might need? I know, sometimes, you guys have patches off the beaten path links to update patches you sometimes make and i wanna get back into the loop. I noticed you fellas have added more NPCs and that's great because 7D2D, without your mods, seems a little boring at times.

I've gone and gotten all the base files and the SDX compiles completely clean and launches but, as i said, you may have some new patch files that might not be on the same links as page 1 so hit me :)

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't see the picture from work. Looks like a non-SDX error; I've seen that issue in vanilla. It's something about the network protocol that is being used. Can you try to re-validate?

Sorry for the delay, I couldn't see the picture from work. Looks like a non-SDX error; I've seen that issue in vanilla. It's something about the network protocol that is being used. Can you try to re-validate?

When and did a clear-out (re-validate) of the files back to vanilla, through Steam. First boot, created a new game, worked like a charm. After i did the SDX compilation, made the same new game, the error came up so it's related directly to the SDX mod situation.

My guess is: There may be some updated files, that aren't on page 1, that you may have written in. I remember you've sent me links that weren't always on page 1 in the past that were updates.

Do you keep all of your latest, up-to-date stuff, in the same directory? Some of those directories, from page 1, were posting in as a couple of months old.

Edited by Kilroy5150 (see edit history)