A19 NPCs DMT Mod

xyth

I've run across a minor issue with all the NPCs. They work perfectly fine for me but not for my friend when she joins me. She can hire them but they won't follow her at all or follow any orders she gives them. We usually play a game hosted on my computer rather than a dedicated server.

Can she ask the NPC to Tell her about themselves, then grab the log file on what they are saying? Be interesting to see what their Leader ID is set too, and what her id is

Can she ask the NPC to Tell her about themselves, then grab the log file on what they are saying? Be interesting to see what their Leader ID is set too, and what her id is

I should have thought of that. I'll have her try the next time we play. I had wondered if they work properly for me because I am the host.

Edited by wyldwitchykat (see edit history)

Met one? Have you even herd of them?

Sorry if what I said is grammatically incorrect. English is not my native language and right now I'm very tired, so it is possible that I will write some nonsense.

I do have Bloom's Animal Husbandry installed, but the animals just don't seem to spawn.

Sorry if what I said is grammatically incorrect. English is not my native language and right now I'm very tired, so it is possible that I will write some nonsense.

I do have Bloom's Animal Husbandry installed, but the animals just don't seem to spawn.

Sorry, I was making a pun :) I'll check it out.

What was updated? I refreshed the list of modlets and I still can't see the update.

Pushing again now. It includes an animal spawning fix too. I think I had added them to the wrong spawn group.

SDX_EAITask and Bloom's should be updated

Pushing again now. It includes an animal spawning fix too. I think I had added them to the wrong spawn group.

SDX_EAITask and Bloom's should be updated

4R0Tn8U.png

INFO: Built in 465ms

d:\Hry\7D2D\Alpha17\My_Mods\Alpha17_4_Game1\Mods\SDX_EAITasks\Scripts\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX_v2.cs(130,34): error CS0117: 'EntityUtilities' does not contain a definition for 'isEntityHungry'

d:\Hry\7D2D\Alpha17\My_Mods\Alpha17_4_Game1\Mods\SDX_EAITasks\Scripts\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX_v2.cs(134,33): error CS0117: 'EntityUtilities' does not contain a definition for 'isEntityThirsty'

d:\Hry\7D2D\Alpha17\My_Mods\Alpha17_4_Game1\Mods\SDX_EAITasks\Scripts\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX_v2.cs(138,33): error CS0117: 'EntityUtilities' does not contain a definition for 'isEntityHurt'

d:\Hry\7D2D\Alpha17\My_Mods\Alpha17_4_Game1\Mods\SDX_EAITasks\Scripts\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX_v2.cs(233,29): error CS0117: 'EntityUtilities' does not contain a definition for 'isEntityThirsty'

d:\Hry\7D2D\Alpha17\My_Mods\Alpha17_4_Game1\Mods\SDX_EAITasks\Scripts\EAIMaslowLevel1SDX_v2.cs(236,28): error CS0117: 'EntityUtilities' does not contain a definition for 'isEntityHungry'

ERROR: Failed to compile Mods.dll

ERROR: Task Compile mod scripts failed

EVENT: Action completed at: 1. 6. 2019 23:32:28 and took 3,48 seconds

Remote build failed

SDX Exit Code: -100

Error Compiling SDX:

I wasn't able to get the log file from her as she isn't overly knowledgeable about computers and even with me trying to talk her through it couldn't find it. I was able to have her check the leader ID though and it showed properly as her being the leader with the right ID as far as she could tell. I'll try again another time to try to get the actual log file from her.

I entered fire department POI, killed couple of zombies and went upstairs and I got NREs. I grabbed the log while still playing so it doesn't end by saving, but the last entries in the log are most likely related to those NRE messages.

I didn't have a hired NPC with me. In fact, I didn't hire anyone in this world yet.

LOG

Edited by mr.devolver (see edit history)

I entered fire department POI, killed couple of zombies and went upstairs and I got NREs. I grabbed the log while still playing so it doesn't end by saving, but the last entries in the log are most likely related to those NRE messages.

I didn't have a hired NPC with me. In fact, I didn't hire anyone in this world yet.

LOG

Thank you for the log.

It does not seem to have any errors about the NPCs or any of the other stuff we've done. Seems like an issue with a sleeper.

This one showed up when I gave my NPC some water and he used it all.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EAIMaslowLevel1SDX.PerformAction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EAIMaslowLevel1SDX.CheckForWaterBlock () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EAIMaslowLevel1SDX.CanExecute () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EAITaskList.OnUpdateTasks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EAIManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.updateTasks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityNPC.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAliveSDX.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0