Dear TFP

Blazer777

Just a few days ago I was sitting just below the final "Green Team" platform of one of the Factory POI's, Eating some Sham Chowder and getting prepared to Stealth up top and snipe off the Zeds up there when I started to hear this Awful racket.. I figured that a wolf pack had picked a fight with a wandering herd... when all of a sudden.. here comes an Alpha Wolf and 4 of his lesser buddies.. up on the roof.. Turns out that they smashed their way through the doors and climbed all the stairs just to get to my Stealthed butt.

I had to switch to my Silenced pistol .. BUT.. the Green team Heard me.. and came out to play too.

I think that the wolves and the Zeds are working Covertly together to hurt us Innocent "Survivors" just trying to get a head in this world.. :p

Yeah, I suffered a sneak attack by two wolves (two separate incidents) on day 1 and two in my new game. But that's pretty realistic, isn't it? I mean, otherwise wolves would catch didly-squat, if the prey always knew they were around. They are scavengers, yes, but they hunt in packs, too - very sneakily!

However, I was pleased to find I was able to kill the first one with my grade 1 metal-reinforced club with zero damage to my character, and the second one went the same way, though I lost 25% health.

In real life (yeah, it's a game, but come on....) if a pack of wolves set about you on your ownsome, you'd be dead meat.

People used to complain about the dogs doing this, and I - who never plays on hard settings - always thought "wimps!".

This paired with spawning right next to you cheaply, is why I've hesitated on my first highly self anticipated death is death run! I want a hard game, but I don't want my death to be because the game cheats- esp on a 20 -40 hour long character build heh.

But I suppose once you get a few perks into your armor, you are likely to survive this.

Wish we could tame a wolf already. So it can bark at approaching danger like a good doggo would do.

Are those laser guns on that shark? If they are not laser guns then you're doing it all wrong! Every advanced shark needs laser guns!

Rocket launchers. Heavy demo ninja shark :D

Although - if it is the same rockets that we get to shoot at them then it is as dangerous as a teddy bear....

=

Archived