Sounds That Annoy You

ghettochild2600

The sound of the Battery Bank and the Solar Panels.

Please Pimps give us a way to turn these off or pick another sound.

The sheer mind numbing hum of one or the other or both is just about enough to drive one to jump off the cliff!

Either have the sound play when on and off but not while it is on.

Test it out and see how if you fall out of your chair drooling on your tile floor and wake up a week later thinking what happened, only to find the game is still on and you have misplaced your self in reality! (LOL!)

But please see this and adjust or give us an option to turn it off!

Thanks

The sound of the Battery Bank and the Solar Panels.

Please Pimps give us a way to turn these off or pick another sound.

The sheer mind numbing hum of one or the other or both is just about enough to drive one to jump off the cliff!

Either have the sound play when on and off but not while it is on.

Test it out and see how if you fall out of your chair drooling on your tile floor and wake up a week later thinking what happened, only to find the game is still on and you have misplaced your self in reality! (LOL!)

But please see this and adjust or give us an option to turn it off!

Thanks

Agree with this one as well.

I removed sounds from them.

The sound your char makes once below half stamina and sprinting, not to mention how damn LOUD it is compared to other sounds. Actually all the player caused sounds in general are way to damn loud. I'd mute player sound effects/voices if I could without a second thought they annoy me that much.

Next we have the zombies, does their screeching really need to be that damn loud? I mean a fat tourist was 5 floors down and I could still hear him thru the floors as he was going around punching random stuff.

Stealth in general in 7dtd is horrifically bad, I loot a cabinet next thing I know I have 6 zombies coming after me some from several rooms away. I have a sound rating of 6-7 on the stealth meter and yet sleepers still somehow hear me from 10+ blocks away and get up before I can get close enough to clobber them.

Actually all the player caused sounds in general are way to damn loud. I'd mute player sound effects/voices if I could without a second thought they annoy me that much.

Next we have the zombies, does their screeching really need to be that damn loud? I mean a fat tourist was 5 floors down and I could still hear him thru the floors as he was going around punching random stuff.

So bad. I just got new headphones (which are great), but they can't do anything about these overly loud noises.

Definitely the soud (and visual) effect you get when you run out of food in alpha 8.8 and similar. It scared the sh** out of me back then and it does now wheenever I play those version again. Who on Earth thought it would be a good idea to play a loud "taking damage" sound and top it off with blood splatters when you run out of food?

The sound effect when you run out of stamina in those same old alphas is also terrible and scary. But at least it taught me to plan my stamina usage and not go pedal to the metal. That moment when I forget about it tho... TOO LOUD.

1) Zombie screamers. They seem to have calmed down a bit in A17 though, not near as bad.

2)Zombie cops/Ace Venturas' "hurt" sound. the "OWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" gets on my nerves.

3) The grunts of the player now. a 1CM drop and he grunts like one of those loud-powerlifters in the gym.

4) LCB sound. Every. Time. You. Hit. I don't play PVP anymore and rarely did. But if I were to, I wouldn't just because of that noise lol.

Archived